剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You're both fired.
-哈维 有事找你 -不方便 瑞秋
- Harvey, I need to talk to you. - Not now, Rachel.
-山姆·塔尔被捕了 -什么
- Sam Tull's been arrested. - What?
吉尔罗伊的律师向证♥监♥会♥提交了正式通知
Gilroy's lawyer gave formal notice to the SEC.
不管怎样他们都不用付罚金了
They won't pay the fine under any circumstance.
妈的
God damn it.
格雷琴 打给保罗·吉尔罗伊
Gretchen, get Paul Gilroy on the phone.
哈维 你准备怎么做
Harvey, what are you gonna do?
塔尔不能因为这个坐牢啊
Tull can't go to prison for this.
-没人会坐牢 -你怎么保证
- No one's going to prison. - But how do you know that?
我们之前还没想到他会被捕呢
We didn't think he'd be arrested in the first place.
我不管我们之前是怎么想的
I don't care what we thought.
我不让这件事发生 它就不会发生
It's not gonna happen because I'm not letting it happen.
吉尔罗伊先生接入了一号♥线
I've got Mr. Gilroy on Line one.
你疯了吗 竟然联♥系♥了证♥监♥会♥
Are you out of your mind? You contacted the SEC?
是他们联♥系♥的我
They contacted me.
提起恶意诉讼的人可不是我
And I'm not the one who filed a malicious prosecution lawsuit.
不 但你是那个取证的时候死的很惨
No, you're the one who got his ass kicked
然后还敢再回来讨更多打的人
in a deposition then turned around and asked for more.
我没有输得很惨 斯佩克特先生
I didn't get my ass kicked, Mr. Specter.
惨的是那个心理医生 她已经不跟我们合作了
That idiot therapist did, and she no longer works for us.
可你还是没有证据说那些交易
But you still don't have any proof
是我授权的 并且你以后也不会有
that I authorized those trades, and you never will.
所以我建议你别再骚扰我了
So I suggest you stop harassing me
好好去想怎么把你的客户从牢里捞出来吧
and focus on getting your client out of jail.
你听到他说的了
You heard the man.
我们要放弃吗
We're dropping the lawsuit?
不 我们要把损害赔偿翻倍
No, we're doubling the damages.
搞定它
Get it done.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你设计我们
You son of a bitch. You set us up.
抱歉 路易 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry, Louis, I have no idea what you're talking about.
放屁 是你跟田中说别交易的
Oh, bullshit. You told Tanaka not to make a deal.
是我说的
Yes, I did.
这开始听着像个好主意
At first, it looked like a good idea,
但后来我做了尽职调查
but then I did my due diligence,
你瞅瞅 就发现这主意不咋地啊
and lo and behold, it didn't.
在你把会议透给山脉科技前还是之后
Was that before or after you leaked our meeting to Range Tech?
不得不说 我很震惊
I have to say, I'm appalled.
在我和你做了这么多
I mean, after you've been so aboveboard
正大光明的交易之后
in all your dealings with me,
你居然认为我会在你背后捅刀子
to think that I would go behind your back
在没有任何证据指向我的情况下
and leak news of that meeting with no possible chance
说我走漏了会议消息 这想法简直是侮辱
of it being linked back to me, that's really offensive.
它能指向你 逻辑一清二楚
It is linked back to you, plain as day.
那我猜你们俩肯定是证据充足了
Then I guess you two must have some sort of proof,
要是你们没有
because if you don't,
那就请滚出我的办公室
you can walk yourselves the hell out of my office.
跟我斗是一回事
It's one thing for you to have your feud with me,
但你刚刚让你的律所失去了一块肥肉
but you just cost your firm a huge piece of business.
我来跟你解释一下 这话我也跟他讲过
Let me explain to you what I already told him.
这无关生意 而在于一报还一报
This isn't about business. It's about getting even.
哈维 你现在有空吗
Harvey, do you have a minute?
如果你是来劝我放弃反诉的...
If you're here to tell me to drop that countersuit--
我不是来劝你放弃什么的
I'm not telling you to drop anything.
我只是说除了攻击吉尔罗伊
I'm just saying in addition to attacking Gilroy,
我们还应该找证据来证明山姆对那些交易
we should be getting proof that Sam got the authorization
是有授权的
for those trades.
我们没有证据
We don't have any proof.
我们可以 如果能让其他交易员
We can if we get some of the other traders
站出来作证就行
to come forward and say how it went.
他们绝不会作证的
They'll never testify to that.
哈维 那个医师是公♥司♥医师
Harvey, that therapist was the company therapist.
那些交易员定期去见她
Those traders saw her on a regular basis
来保证自己精神正常
to keep their shit together.
所以如果山姆跟她谈了工作
So, if Sam opened up to her about work,
其他交易员肯定也说过
then some of the other traders must have too.
她不能说出来
She can't speak to that.
当然可以
Of course she can.
塔尔放弃了医患保密权 其他人肯定也是
If Tull waived privilege, then they all did.
你很清楚
You know that.
那不重要 你也知道我对她做了什么
It doesn't matter. You saw what I did to her.
她不会愿意帮我们的
She's not gonna want to help us.
那不是帮我们 是帮她的患者
It's not about helping us. It's about helping her client.
我不能要求她那么做
I can't ask her to do that.
-为什么 -就是不能
- Why not? - Because I can't.
-哈维 到底怎么回事 -没什么
- Harvey, what's going on? - Nothing's going on.
取证会上她那些事 你怎么知道的
How did you know those things about her in that deposition?
就是知道了
Because I did.
这跟你有恐慌症
Does it have something to do with the fact
而她是你的治疗师这事
that you've been having panic attacks
有关系吗
and that she's your therapist?
-如果有 -我们的对话到此为止
- Because if it does-- - This conversation is over.
我不是想插手什么
Look, I am not trying to butt into things
跟我没关系的事 但这事与你无关
that don't concern me, but this isn't about you.
关系的是不让山姆·塔尔进监狱
This is about keeping Sam Tull out of prison.
你们来这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你俩已经不为我工作了
You two don't work for me anymore.
给我们一分钟解释一下
Just give us a minute to explain.
没什么可解释的
There's nothing to explain.
你们搞砸了我的交易 毁了我的友谊
You blew up my deal and ruined a friendship
就因为你们自以为比我懂的多
because you thought you knew better than me.
我们是比你懂的多
We do know better than you.
你就是个自大的混♥蛋♥
You're an arrogant son of a bitch.
多米尼克 这是一份集体诉讼的草稿
Dominic, this is a draft of a class-action lawsuit
被告是山脉科技
headed Range Tech's way
环保局报告一出就会提起
the second the EPA's report comes out.
就是你朋友一直雪藏的那份报告
That's the same report that your friend kept buried.
你要买♥♥下他们
And if you'd bought them,
诉讼就是告你了
that suit would have been headed your way.
所以没错 我们是搞砸了你的交易
So, yes, we blew up the deal,
但那人从来不是你的朋友
but that man was never your friend.
你骗了我 而更糟的是
You lied to me, and worse than that,
你不尊重我
you didn't respect me.
对不起 我不该跟你对抗
I am sorry. I shouldn't have antagonized you.
我也不该说不做尽职调查
And I shouldn't have said that rushing through this deal
就快速完成交易是可行的
without doing due diligence was feasible.
重点是 在考虑跟田中交易这事上
You see, the bottom line is, is that we were both right
我们俩都是对的
when we tried to do this deal with Tanaka.
现在我们没什么可对你遮掩的了
And now that we've got nothing to hide from you,
我们会克服一切困难帮你找到别的卖♥♥主
there is nothing to stop us from finding you someone else.
那你们与其在这里拍我马屁
So, instead of standing here kissing my ass,
不如赶紧着手去办吧
why don't you get to work doing that?
如果你是来道歉的 那我没兴趣
If you're here to apologize, I'm not interested.
我不是来道歉的
I'm not here to apologize.
我来是因为我需要看你的记录
I'm here because I need to look at your files.
你的自大还真是没有上限
There really is no end to your arrogance.
这是唯一能避免山姆入狱的办法
I wouldn't ask if this wasn't
否则我不会来求你的
the only way to keep Sam out of prison.
我不会给你山姆·塔尔的档案
I'm not giving you Sam Tull's file.
我要的也不是他的
And I'm not asking for it.
我要看你见的其他所有交易员的
I want to see all the files of the other traders you saw.
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我没有 他们都签了跟山姆那样的弃权书
No, I'm not. They all signed the same waiver Sam did.
肯定有人承认过在巴特勒的工作方式
Some of them must have admitted the way it works at Butler,
那就在你的记录里
and it's in your notes.
我看看我理解的对不对
Let me see if I have my facts straight.
你把我伤个透 还给自己找了理由
You eviscerate me, justify it,
之后又像一切都没发生过一样跑回来
and then waltz back here as if nothing happened.
我没当没事发生 但现在不是时候谈那个
I know something happened, but now is not the time.
不是时候是因为你又需要求我了
You mean now is not the time as long as you need a favor.
该死的 你这不是帮我
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表