剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我
Me.
是的
Yes.
他告诉我 某天 我走进办公室
Told me that one day I would come to this office,
会发现你不见了
you'd be gone,
而我会知道是他从我身边把你夺走的
and I'd know that it was him who took you away from me.
他说他会把我夺走吗
He said he was gonna take me away?
听我说
Listen to me.
我发誓 我绝不会再那样对你了
I swear I will never do that to you again.
但请不要离开我
But please do not leave me.
我不会离开你的 路易
I'm not leaving you, Louis.
你收到这个了吗
You get this?
当然 撤案动议
Sure did. Motion to dismiss.
是的 你知道这意味着什么 对吧
Yeah. You know what this means, right?
我们把他们逼入绝境 他们害怕了
We got 'em on the ropes. They're scared.
所以明天早上
Which is why I scheduled a hearing
我跟赫尔南德斯法官定下了听证会
with Judge Hernandez for tomorrow morning.
她会驳回这鬼东西
She's gonna dismiss this bullshit,
我还会直接让她去开庭
and I'm gonna get her to move straight to trial.
罗伯特 这主意可不好
Uh, Robert, that's a bad idea.
为什么
What are you talking about?
他们出拳 我们就接招
They throw a jab, we answer with a right cross.
是的 如果现在开庭 我们就会得到判决
Yes, if we go to trial now, we get a decision,
但如果三个月后再开庭 我们就可以轰动一时
but if we go in three months, we get a knockout.
你在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
州长桌上摆着一份法案
There's a bill on the governor's desk
等着通过
waiting to be passed.
是提升惩罚性损失赔偿的上限的法案
It lifts the cap on punitive damages.
他还没批准是有原因的
There's a reason he hasn't signed it yet.
美国医学会盯着他呢
The A.M.A. is up his ass.
我们现在动手
We go now.
凯尔顿保险公♥司♥的首席执行官的合同到期了
The C.E.O. of Kelton Insurance's contract is up.
他不会想因为被控杀人
He doesn't want to be renegotiating
上报纸头条
while he's on the front page of the journal
害得自己要重谈合约
being accused of killing people.
那种威胁可以让那些人
That threat takes these people
将赔偿从一千美元提高到五千美元
from $1,000 per person to $5,000,
但如果我们真上了法庭
but if we actually go to trial--
如果我们上法庭 我们可能什么都得不到
If we go to trial, we may get nothing.
我不想再谈了
And I'm finished having this conversation.
我看出来了 我们不是搭档
So now I see where we stand. We're not partners.
我只是个助理律师
I'm just the associate.
只有你说了算
You're the one calling the shots.
我想第一次谈的时候
I thought I made that clear
我就已经说得很清楚了
from the second we started this thing.
现在回复这项动议 搞定我的动议
Now answer this motion, get my motion done,
明天到法庭来
and be in court tomorrow morning,
因为无论你愿不愿意 我会做到
because this is gonna happen whether you like it or not.
搞什么鬼
Oh--what the hell?
什么搞什么鬼
What the hell what?
你撞翻了我的咖啡
You spilled my coffee.
是你撞到我
You ran into me.
我不在乎谁撞到谁
I don't care who ran into who.
这是我的办公室 你不打算说声"对不起"吗
This is my office. How about a little "Excuse me"?
好 哈维 对不起
Oh, okay, Harvey. Excuse me.
请自愿帮我付干洗的账单
Feel free to send me the bill for dry cleaning.
我可以付这里其他一切费用
I'm paying for everything else around here.
唐娜 现在不是时候
Donna, now is not a good time.
我不管
I don't care.
我可不是你报复路易的筹码
I'm not a prize to be used to get revenge on Louis.
你在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你要否认你对他说
Are you gonna deny you told him
你要把我夺回来吗
that you were gonna take me back?
我没那么说
That is not what I said.
别跟我耍律师那一套
No, do not lawyer me,
因为也许那不是你的原话
because it may not be exactly what you said,
但别告诉我你没有暗示过
but don't try to tell me it wasn't what you meant.
-唐娜 -还有 你为什么会觉得
- Donna... - And another thing, what makes you think
如果我会离开路易
if I were ever to leave Louis
还会回到你身边
that I would ever, ever come back to you?
斯佩克特先生 我知道现在不是时候
Mr. Specter, I know this is a bad time,
但我必须提醒你
but I have to remind you that--
我知道 杰西卡要见我
I know! Jessica wants to see me.
唐娜 我能跟你谈谈吗
Donna, hey, can I talk to you for a second?
现在真不是时候
It's actually not a good time right this second.
这很重要
It's important.
我只想知道
I just need to know
哈维跟赫尔南德法官关系还是很好吗
if Harvey is still tight with Judge Hernandez.
干什么
Why?
我要她为我把听证会延期
I need her to postpone a hearing for me.
知道吗 迈克
You know what, Mike?
如果你要哈维帮忙
If you want something from Harvey,
你就自己去跟他说
you're gonna have to ask him yourself.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
十二小时前我就叫你来
That was 12 hours ago.
我那时正在安排事情
I was putting some things in order.
安排什么
What things in order,
从杰克·索罗夫那偷更多客户吗
stealing more of Jack Soloff's clients?
说实话 是的
As a matter of fact, yes.
见鬼 哈维
God damn it, Harvey.
杰西卡 我去找他 努力想和解
Jessica, I went in there. I tried to make peace.
可他却羞辱我
He spat in my face.
我再次努力 他仍旧那样
I tried again. He did it again.
于是我说 我受够了
And I said, "Enough is enough".
那你走就是了 不能偷他的客户啊
Then you walk out the door. You don't steal his clients.
知道吗 这不关你的事
You know what? This doesn't concern you.
是我和杰克的事
This is between me and Jack.
他来找我之前 确实是你和杰克的事
Oh, it was between you and Jack until he came to me,
而我还得包庇你
and I had to cover for you.
你包庇我
You covered for me?
说对了
Goddamn right I did.
我跟他说 从一开始
I told him sending you after him was my idea
就是我派你去的
in the first place.
这不是包庇我
That's not covering for me.
而是包庇你自己
That's covering for you,
因为一开始 这就应该是你的主意
because that should have been your idea in the first place,
而不是背着我 让我们所有的竞争对手
instead of welcoming every competitor we have
都跑到公♥司♥来
into our offices behind my back.
你在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我说的是罗伯特·赞恩
I'm talking about Robert Zane
你没有告诉我 就让他过来了
and you bringing him in here without consulting me.
我可没让他来
I didn't bring in shit.
是迈克·罗斯没打招呼就把他叫来了
Mike Ross brought Zane in without asking,
我还得假装知道这件事
and I had to pretend to be on board with that too.
现在你在期待事情向你希望的方向发展
And now you're hoping this leads to what you always wanted.
事情结束了 赞恩走了
This thing's over, Zane goes,
迈克跟他一起走了
and Mike heads out the door with him.
够了
That's enough.
你别再发疯了
You need to get yourself under control right now.
你在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我说的是你有问题
I'm talking about you have a problem,
而这个问题跟我没关系
and it doesn't have anything to do with me.
你暴露了这点是因为
And you just expose it by bringing up
你在妄想迈克·罗斯
some paranoid bullshit about Mike Ross
跟罗伯特·赞恩走了
going with Robert Zane.
因为这一切开始于唐娜离你而去
Because this all started when Donna left you,
而现在你害怕迈克也会离你而去
and now you're afraid that Mike's going to do the same thing.
所以你最好解决一下你对被抛弃的恐惧
So you better get your abandonment issues under control,
因为杰克·索罗夫会一直找麻烦
because Jack Soloff is gonna keep coming,
现在你必须战胜他
and now you're gonna have to put him down.
斯佩克特先生
Mr. Specter,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表