剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你是要撤销你的证词吗
Are you going to recant your testimony?
别看着他
Don't look at him.
不 我不撤销
No, I'm not recanting.
那就好
All right.
所以现在我们已经确定罗斯先生是个骗子
So now we've established that Mr. Ross is a liar.
那现在我们就要查明你是不是骗子
And now we're gonna find out if you're a liar.
所以 鲍尔森女士
So, Ms. Paulsen,
据你所知
To the best of your knowledge,
迈克·罗斯有没有到哈佛大学法学院上过学
did Mike Ross go to Harvard law school or not?
我要使用宪法第五修正案赋予我的权利
I'd like to assert my Fifth Amendment Right.
别不好受 鲍尔森女士
Don't feel bad, Ms. Paulsen.
我敢肯定其他人也会做相同的事情...
I'm sure others will do the same thing too...
因为...
Because...
辩护人不能提供任何证人
The defense cannot produce one person
以证明迈克·罗斯曾在哈佛法学院学习
who can place Mike Ross at Harvard Law.
我的问题问完了 法官大人
The witness could be excused, Your Honor.
我认为我们已经听够了
I think we've heard all we need to hear.
被告申请传唤吉米·柯克伍德出庭作证
Defense would like to call Jimmy Kirkwood to the stand.
反对
Objection.
他不在证人名单上
His name was not on the witness list.
反证证人
Rebuttal witness.
她刚才说我们找不到任何人证明
She just said we can't produce someone who places
迈克上过哈佛 我说我们可以
Mike at Harvard, and I say we can.
法官大人
Your Honor--
斯佩克特先生有他的权利
Mr. Specter is within his rights.
柯克伍德先生可以作证
Mr. Kirkwood can take the stand.
你怎么知道他愿意作证
How did you know he'd testify?
刚知道
I didn't until just now.
我刚认识迈克时 就在想
Well, when I first met Mike, I thought,
"这个平时从不出现
"Who is this asshole
只来参加考试的混♥蛋♥是谁啊"
"Who only ever shows up for tests?"
他是我见过最傲慢的贱♥人♥
Cockiest son of a bitch I ever saw.
但之后在吉拉德教授的课上争论一个道德问题时
But then I really got to know Mike when we were arguing
我真的认识了迈克
over an ethics question in professor Gerard's class.
一个越过界的律师
Should a lawyer who's crossed a line
应该得到第二次机会吗
be given a second chance?
我觉得不应该 但迈克意见相反
I didn't think so, but Mike did,
那时我意识到 迈克·罗斯的小指头里
and that's when I realized that Mike Ross has more integrity
存有的正直和同情心
and compassion in his little finger
比我见过的任何一个律师都多
than any other lawyer I've ever met.
如果我面临性命攸关的审判
And if I was on trial for my life,
我希望站在我身边的
There's no one I'd rather have on my side
除了我的哈佛同学迈克·罗斯外 没有别人
than my fellow Harvard alum Mike Ross.
我们说清楚些
Just so we're 100% clear,
迈克·罗斯是跟你一起上的哈佛法学院吗
was Mike Ross a student at Harvard Law School with you?
是的
Yes, he was.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
我们现在听够了
Now we've heard enough.
吉布斯女士 我给你24小时准备交叉质询
Ms. Gibbs, I'll give you 24 hours to prepare for cross.
我不需要24小时 法官大人
Oh, I don't need 24 hours, Your Honor.
柯克伍德先生 两天前
Mr. Kirkwood, isn't it true that two days ago,
罗斯先生有没有在你办公室外见你
Mr. Ross contacted you on the street outside of your Office
而你们发生了激烈的争吵
and the two of you got into a heated argument?
我有照片 你想看看吗
I have the pictures. Would you like to see them?
是这样
Yes, it's true.
那是不是几月前迈克·罗斯
And isn't it also true that Mike Ross
曾帮你婶婶获得一大笔和解金
got your aunt a large settlement several months ago,
如果他被判有罪
and if he gets convicted, it's likely
很可能那次和解会被推♥翻♥
that that settlement gets overturned?
反对 要求证人推测
Objection. Calls for speculation.
他是哈佛毕业的律师 他有能力做推测
He's a Harvard Lawyer. He's qualified to speculate.
-反对无效 -不 你说得对
- Overruled. - No, you're right.
和解可能被推♥翻♥
It'd probably get overturned,
但你要认为我说这些话是为那个
but if you think that's why I said what I said,
那你明显不了解我
then obviously you don't know me.
特雷弗·埃文斯可以因嫉妒而说谎
So Trevor Evans could lie because he's jealous,
你就不可能为婶婶而骗人吗
but you wouldn't lie for your aunt?
我不是为我婶婶说谎
I'm not lying for my aunt.
但你确实在说谎 因为说真话的人
But you are lying, because a person
绝对不会说自己在说谎
who's telling the truth wouldn't say they're lying at all.
反对 律师自行作证
Objection. Testifying.
法官大人 这位证人我问完了
You Honor, I've had enough of this witness.
他可以下庭了
He's excused.
公诉就此结束
And the prosecution rests.
唐娜
Donna.
进来
Come in.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
What can I do for you?
我其实是来见迈克的
I'm actually here to see Mike.
迈克不在
Mike's not here.
他去见哈维了
He went to go and see Harvey.
-是关于... -关于今天的事
- Look, is this about-- - It is about today.
唐娜 我...
Donna, I--
我总是说没什么能难住我
You know, I always talk like nothing can get to me.
但今天我被难住了
Well, it did today.
我在庭上崩溃了 伤到了迈克的案子
I crumbled up there, and I hurt Mike's case.
我为自己而羞愧 而又不知道该怎么办
And I'm ashamed of myself, and I don't know what to do.
好吧
Okay.
没事 我告诉你应该做什么
Here's what you're gonna do. It's okay.
你要跟我坐下来
You are going to sit down with me
喝杯酒
and have a glass of wine
放松
and relax.
因为陪审团不傻 他们也不被允许
Because juries aren't stupid, and they aren't allowed
受你说的话影响 所以他们不会被影响
to infer anything from what you said, so they won't.
哈维 我得跟你说 我觉得我们搞定他们了
Harvey, I got to tell you, I think we got 'em.
迈克 坐下
Mike, sit down.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们今天做得不错 但还不够
We had a good day, but it wasn't enough.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-吉米出现 -迈克
- Jimmy came through. - Mike--
我知道她打击到了他
Look, I know she landed a punch with him.
我跟你说 他还不够
And I'm telling you, he wasn't enough.
哈维 我们只需要合理怀疑就够了
Harvey, all we need is reasonable doubt.
如果我在陪审团 我不会怀疑
And if I was on that jury, I wouldn't have it.
我会认定你有罪
I'd find you guilty.
很好 那你叫我来
That's great. So you just called me over here
是要我自杀吗
to make me want to kill myself?
我叫你来是因为这案子不是怀疑的事
I called you here because this is not about doubt.
我们得给他们理由放过你
We need to give them a reason to want to let you go.
那我们要怎么办
And how exactly are we gonna do that?
做你一开始想做的事
By doing what you wanted to do in the first place.
不 现在做
No. Now?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
那是唯一让你不上证人席
It's the only way to get you to testify
却可以作证的办法
without taking the stand.
可你说如果必要 我们会让我作证
And you said if we had to, we'd put me on the stand.
但你说对了
And you were right.
她交叉询问太厉害了
She's too good at crossing.
哈维 这是个好主意 我也希望我能做到
Well, it's a great idea, Harvey; I wish I'd had it.
但问题是 他们不会允许我
The only problem is, they're not gonna let me change
在庭审过程换律师的
my goddamn lawyer in the middle of a trial!
那我说 我们得想办法
And I'm telling you we need to figure out
让他们允许
a way to make them.
因为如果我们想不出
Because if we don't...
就会输
we're gonna lose.
你不能跟我说话的
You're not allowed to talk to me.
没错
That's true,
但如果你谁都不告诉 就没人会知道
But if you don't tell anyone, then no one's gonna know,
而我觉得你不会告诉别人的
and I don't think you're gonna want to tell anyone.
好 你想要什么
Okay. What do you want?
我得承认在你把希拉送走前
I have to admit that until you got rid of Sheila,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表