剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- Nothing like that. - Oh, good.
-那是什么事 -以上你所说的全部内容
- Then what is it? - Everything you just said.
-路易 -杰西卡 求你了
- Louis-- - Jessica, please.
-我就想看一眼数额 -好吧 路易
- I just want to see the number. - Okay, Louis.
你想看数额 给你
You want to see the number? Here's the number.
谢... 你妹啊
Thank y-- holy goddamn shit.
你确定没有不小心多加了个零吗
Are you sure you didn't accidentally add a zero?
我很确定
Yes, I'm sure.
律所能不能
Is there any way the firm can--
律所是不会多付她的
The firm is not going to pick this up.
哈维知道这一点 但依旧选择多付她薪水
Harvey knew that, and he chose to pay her more anyway.
那我要怎么办
What the hell am I supposed to do?
在我看来你有两个选择
Well, it seems to me you have two options:
你可以告诉唐娜哈维一直在补贴她的薪水
You can tell Donna that Harvey's been augmenting her salary,
但你不想继续这么做
and you don't want to do it anymore.
-不行 -或者你可以自己承担她的薪水
- Negatory. - Or you can pay it yourself.
-不可能 -还有第三个选择
- Not happening. - There is a third option.
我可以把她派还给哈维
I can send her back to Harvey.
你敢
How dare you?
什么叫我没法儿变现
What do you mean I'm not liquid?
谁喊你只留百分之十的现金的
Who told you to only save 10% cash?
我不管我说了什么
Well, I don't care what I said.
我说我有槌状脚趾的时候
Does my podiatrist listen to me
我的足病医生听我的了吗
when I tell him I have hammertoe?
一切都顺利吗 路易
Is everything okay, Louis?
-好极了 -好的
- Everything's wonderful. - Okay.
实际上 我突然想起来
Actually, it occurred to me
我们还没有讨论过一个很重要的议题
that we have not discussed a very important subject.
什么
What is it?
唐娜 钱是个很敏感的话题
Donna, money's a very sensitive issue.
我觉得你应该得到合理的报酬
And I think you should be fairly compensated.
我知道你为了我离开哈维是个艰难的决定
I mean, I know how hard it was for you to leave Harvey for me,
我永远都会心存感激
and I am forever grateful.
-只是我 -路易
- It's just that I-- - Louis, shh.
我不需要大幅涨薪
I don't need a huge raise.
标准的百分之二已经足够了
The standard 2% is more than enough.
-百分之二 -是的
- 2%? - Yes.
你很慷慨
You have a huge heart,
但我的薪水已经比律所其他秘书
but I already make more than every other secretary
都要高了 所以
at the firm, so--
-那就百分之二 -谢谢 路易
- 2% it is. - Thanks, Louis.
别客气
Don't mention it.
你现在有空吗
Hey, do you have a second?
我需要你的法律建议
I need your legal advice about something.
当然 什么事
Yeah, of course. What is it?
我的未婚妻把这份婚前协议落在厨房♥了
My fiance left this prenup in the kitchen.
你觉得我应不应该签字
I'm just wondering if you think I should sign it.
迈克 这不是看上去那样
Mike, it's not what it looks like.
看上去你父亲给你准备了一份婚前协议
It looks like your father had a prenup prepared
让我签字
for you to make me sign.
那么就是看上去那样
Then it's exactly what it looks like.
我猜你不想让我签字
And I'm guessing you don't want me to sign it?
不 我不想
No, I don't,
因为他总是想控制我的人生
because he's been trying to control me my entire life,
这次我不会让他这么做的
and I'm not gonna let him do that with this.
你有没有想过
Has it occurred to you
你父亲这么做只是因为爱你
that maybe your father is only doing this because he loves you?
我不在乎他为什么这么做
I don't really care why he's doing it.
好的婚姻不是从协议开始的
Great marriages don't start with contracts.
-我知道 -那你干嘛来拷问我
- I know that. - Then why are you grilling me?
因为你不告诉我这件事是有原因的
Because there's a reason that you didn't tell me about this,
我想知道是什么
and I need to know what it is.
我父亲说他不了解
My dad said he doesn't know the man
我想要嫁的这个人
that I'm choosing to marry,
我就是
and I just--
我不想对你说这些
I didn't want to tell you that.
-但我还是知道了 -是啊
- Well, I found out anyway. - Yeah.
瑞秋 以后
Rachel, in the future,
我希望你能
I want you to feel comfortable
放心地跟我说这些事
telling me this stuff in the first place.
我会的
I will.
斯佩克特先生 我想...
Mr. Specter, I wanted to--
你还没下班吗
You're still here?
你不下班我是不会下班的
I don't leave until you leave.
好吧 我和阿迪达斯的会面是几点
Well, in that case, what time is my meeting with Adidas?
11:15
11:15.
我把十一点的行程挪到下午三点
I moved your 11:00 to 3:00
三点的挪到了五点
and your 3:00 to 5:00.
-安排好... -买♥♥家吗
- Did you line up-- - Buyers?
好了 但还需要一个星期
I did but not for another week.
耐克和彪马在海外
Nike and Puma are overseas,
你说过如果其他两家不能去
and you said Reebok didn't matter
锐步一家于事无补
if the other two can't be there.
该死
God damn it.
-还有一件事 -有区别吗
- There's one more thing. - What difference does it make?
不知道我的客户为什么一时兴起要卖♥♥公♥司♥
I can't delay the sale if I don't know
就不能拖延交易
why my client is dumping his company on a whim.
我要说的就是这件事
That's the one more thing.
道尔先生的挚友
Mr. Doyle's best friend died
一个月前因患胰腺癌去世了
a month ago of pancreatic cancer.
才46岁
He was 46.
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
他在说我坏话之前
Something he said to you just before
跟你说的话
he started talking shit about me
让我很在意
stuck in my head.
什么话
What exactly was that?
当一个人在半分钟内两次说到"生命短暂"
When people say "Life is short" two times in 30 seconds,
一般是在某人去世以后
it's usually right after somebody died.
这么说你在听我们谈话
I take it you were listening to our conversation.
优秀的秘书都这么做
That's what good secretaries do.
-抱歉取笑了你 -又不是你说的
- Sorry about the Keebler thing. - You didn't say it.
而且 不是非得爱因斯坦才能弄清楚
Besides, it doesn't take Albert Einstein to figure out
你为什么会雇佣我这种丑八怪
why you hired somebody that look like me
来代替她那种美人
to replace somebody that look like her.
听着 格蕾琴 我...
Listen, Gretchen, I--
你不用跟我解释
You don't have to worry about that with me.
我喜欢我的男人爷们儿点
I prefer my men manly.
我不够爷们儿吗
Am I not manly?
你连这问题都得问的话...
Well, if you have to ask...
迈克 你好啊
Mike, how you doing?
罗伯特
Robert.
有事吗
What can I do for you?
我听说你想要我签署婚前协议
I heard you wanted me to sign a prenup.
没错
I did.
希望你别当我是针对你
I hope you didn't take it personally.
当然不会 我很愿意签
Of course not, I'm happy to sign it,
但是瑞秋说你不知道
but Rachel did say that you don't know
我是什么样的人
what kind of guy I am,
所以我觉得应该过来让你看看
so I thought I'd come here to show you that
这就是我的为人
this is the kind of guy I am.
你要对付凯尔顿保险公♥司♥
You're going after Kelton Insurance?
重要的不是我要对付谁
It's not about who I'm going after.
而是我要代表谁
It's about who I'm representing.
我要冒险为这二百人打官司
I'm putting my ass on the line for 200 people
除了我 没人愿意为他们做主
who have no one to fight for them other than me,
如果你担心一旦出了意外
so if you're worried that I'd go after Rachel's money
我会谋取瑞秋的钱
if something went wrong--
你不是那种人
You're not that type of guy.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
我很钦佩
I respect that.
谢谢 先生
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表