剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Are you crazy?
我们去找弗莱彻 他们就会踢多米尼克出局
We go to Fletcher, they're gonna kick Dominic out,
杰克就上位了
Jack gains power.
还不如一开始就让麦肯诺被买♥♥断
Might as well have let Mckernon get bought out in the first place.
那么唯一有一丝可能的选择
Then the only other option that's even remotely possible
就是把它私有化
is we take them private.
这办法也许真的可行
That actually might work.
回头想想 你为什么不一开始
Come to think of it, why the hell didn't you
就跟我提出这个计划
just say that to me in the first place?
因为我知道不管我第一个主意是什么
Because I knew you'd shit on whatever my first idea was
你都会否决 然后考虑候补计划
and that you'd be open to the backup.
你是说你编了个幌子来操纵我
You're telling me you set up a straw man idea
让我支持你真正的计划
to manipulate me into liking your real idea?
-没错 -你玩这个花招多久了
- Yep. - How long you been doing that?
从皮博迪对丹索普一案起
Peabody versus Danthorpe.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
好吧 小机灵
All right, smart guy.
我们去哪搞买♥♥股份的钱
Now where are we gonna get the money for the equity?
让我来告诉你 西德威尔和扬诺普洛斯
I'll tell you where. Sidwell and Gianopolous.
这又是个幌子吗
Is that another straw man idea?
因为你不可能让他们俩
Because you'll never get the two of them
合作商谈 他们互相讨厌
to go in on a deal together. They hate each other.
我就指望他们俩
Oh, those two hating each other is exactly
互相讨厌呢
what I'm counting on.
-妈妈 -瑞秋
- Hey, mom. - Oh, Rachel!
你来的正是时候
You're just in time.
酒席承办商送来了例菜
The caterer dropped off some samples.
我刚准备尝尝 但我们一起品尝
I was just about to try them, but it'll be much more fun
会有趣得多
if we do this together.
妈妈 在你倒酒之前
Okay, mom, but before you pour that.
我觉得脆面包片不太合适
I don't think that the crostini travels very well.
妈妈 拜托
Mom, please.
我知道你为此考虑了很久
I know that you have given this a lot of thought,
但我必须跟你谈谈婚礼的规模
but I need to talk to you about the size of the wedding.
这太盛大了
It's way too big.
我确实考虑了很久
I have given this a lot of thought,
只有三十个人的婚礼
and 30 people at a wedding
可请不到这样的厨师
isn't going to get a chef like this.
没错 但我才不会依着厨师办婚礼
Right, but I'm not having a wedding based on the chef,
我也不是来讨论菜单的
and I'm not here to talk about the menu.
我来是想谈谈宾客名单
I'm here to talk about the guest list.
瑞秋 我告诉过你在我们婚礼三周前
Rachel, did I ever tell you what your father did
你父亲做了什么吗
three weeks before we got married?
他买♥♥了两张去百慕大的机票 说我们要私奔
Bought two tickets to Bermuda and said we're eloping.
他那么做是因为他不想
And he did that because he didn't want
应付我的母亲
to deal with my mother.
但你知道什么阻止了我吗
But you know what stopped me?
我知道我一辈子都会后悔
I knew that I would regret doing that to my mom
对自己的母亲做了那样的事
for the rest of my life.
我告诉过你这与迈克无关
But I told you this isn't about Mike,
也不会有什么私奔
and it isn't about eloping.
只是因为我不想
This is just about me not wanting to get married
在数百个陌生人的面前结婚
in front of hundreds of people that I don't know.
到底怎么回事 瑞秋
What's going on here, Rachel?
我都告诉你了
I'm telling you what's going on.
你就是听不进去
You're just not hearing me.
我不想把婚礼搞得这么隆重
I don't want this big of a wedding.
我听明白了 但我了解我自己的女儿
I'm hearing you, but I know my own daughter,
你有事情瞒着我
and there is something that you're not telling me.
好吧 妈妈
Okay, mom.
没错 我确实有事没告诉你
Yes, there is something that I'm not telling you,
因为这件事真的很难开口
and that's because it's really hard for me to say it.
你总觉得这是因为迈克
You keep thinking that this is about Mike.
其实不是
Well, it's not.
是因为你不肯接受这是我的婚礼
This is about you not accepting that it's
不是你的婚礼这个事实
my wedding and it's not yours.
-瑞秋 -如果你不想办法接受这点
- Rachel. - And if you can't figure out a way to accept that,
那我觉得我俩还是私奔吧
then I think maybe we will have to elope.
杰西卡 能跟你谈谈吗
Jessica, can I talk to you for a second?
能等明天再说吗
Can it wait till tomorrow?
不行
No.
我觉得我们应该提拔
I think we should consider promoting
杰克·索罗夫做冠名合伙人
Jack Soloff to name partner.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
杰西卡 现在兵临城下
Jessica, we are under attack.
而你却让我奖赏我们的敌人
And you're asking me to reward our enemy.
不 我是让你把敌人的左膀右臂
No, I'm asking you to bring our enemy's right hand
拉拢到我们这边
over to our side.
路易 时候不早了 我要回家了
Louis, it's late. I'm going home.
杰西卡 你得听我说 求你了
Jessica, you have to listen to me, please.
哈德曼手上有他的把柄
Hardman's got something on him.
什么把柄
Has what on him?
不知道 但两个月前
I don't know, but until two months ago,
我们对杰克·索罗夫的印象还停留在
the only thing we knew about Jack Soloff
他是除我以外计费工时最多的律师
is that he bills more hours than anyone but me.
你觉得他会某天早上醒来
So, what, you think he just woke up one day
突然就变成了政♥变♥的幕后主使吗
and became mastermind of a palace coup?
问题的关键不是他们俩谁说了算
The question isn't who's in charge between those two,
而是杰克是自愿的
it's whether Jack is a volunteer
还是被迫的
or a conscription.
我告诉你 我跟他谈过了
I'm telling you, I talked to him.
他做这一切都是被逼无奈
He's doing all this staring down the barrel of a gun.
那么让杰克当上冠名合伙人
Then putting Jack's name on the door
只能给丹尼尔更大的权力
only gives Daniel more power.
你说什么
What are you saying?
如果哈德曼有他的把柄
If Hardman has something on him,
那我们也要抓到他的把柄
then we need to have it on him too.
所以你与其跑来建议我提拔他
So instead of telling me that we should promote him,
不如去找找他的把柄
why don't you get to work on that?
我以为上次谈话时 我已经说的很明白了
I thought I made it clear last time we talked
你说什么我都不感兴趣
I'm not interested in whatever you're selling.
这份你一定会感兴趣的
Well, you're gonna be interested in this.
你摆在我面前的任何交易
There is no deal you're gonna put in front of my face
都不可能让我想跟你合作的
that's gonna make me want to get in business with you.
这不是为了让你跟我做交易
You're not doing it to get in business with me.
而是为了避免我
You're doing it to keep me
跟托尼·扬诺普洛斯做交易
from getting into business with Tony Gianopolous.
因为此时此刻 哈维正在他那里
'Cause, right now, Harvey is over there
向他提出同样的交易
pitching him the same deal.
你以为我在乎哈维·斯佩克特做了什么交易吗
And you think I give a shit what deals Harvey Specter does?
我认为你在乎乔纳森·西德威尔做了什么交易
I think you give a shit what deals Jonathan Sidwell does.
你是来挑拨我俩
And you're here to pit us against each other
好提高价格
just to jack up the price.
说得没错
Damn right I am.
那么你现在就可以走了
Then you can walk your ass out that door right now.
因为我敢保证
Because I guarantee you
西德威尔也是这么对哈维说的
that's what Sidwell's telling Harvey.
哈维正告诉他 你们两个中的一个
And what Harvey's telling him is that one of you
明天会在财经频道上宣布自己的新交易
is gonna be on CNBC tomorrow announcing their new deal...
而另一个将两手空空
And the other one's going to be left with nothing
一无所有
but his dick in his hand,
如何选择取决于你
so, it's up to you.
但先签协议的那个
But whoever calls first is gonna have it
将会压过另一个人一辈子
over the other one for the rest of their life.
时间紧迫啊 托尼
Clock's ticking, Tony.
我收到短♥信♥ 他就赢了
I get a text, he beats you to the punch.
我立马走人
I walk out that door.
你的决定是什么
So, what's it gonna be?
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're a son of a bitch.
我喜欢
I like that.
我加入
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表