剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You did say you'd confess.
也许我是说了 但同时
Maybe I did, but then again,
我在9:03时就要求见我的律师了
I also asked to see my lawyer at 9:03.
两小时过去了
It's two hours later,
而我还没有见到我的律师
and I still haven't been able to do that,
这意味着从那时到现在这段时间内
which means anything that I've said
我所说的一切都不能作为证据
between then and now is not only inadmissible,
同时这还是你侵犯了我的权力的证据
it's also evidence that you violated my rights.
我明白了 你只是想把这段录下来
Oh, I get it. You just wanted to get that on tape.
当然
Sure did.
还有 假如一小时只内我见不到我的律师
And if I don't see my lawyer in an hour,
你最好能够证明你尽了最大努力
you better be able to prove that you've made every effort
去联♥系♥他 但失败了
to contact him and couldn't.
我明白我不该知道这些事
I know I'm not supposed to know these things
因为我不是律师 但我确实知道...
because I'm not a lawyer, but I do...
因为我是律师
because I am.
好了 你玩够了吧
Okay, you've had your fun.
轮到我了
Now I'm gonna have mine.
你的律师半小时前确实出现过
Your lawyer actually did show up about half hour ago.
但关于你在哪间房♥间的问题上
There seemed to be a little miscommunication
出了点沟通问题
about what room you were in,
但后来一切都弄清楚了
But that's all been straightened out.
所以...
So...
他来了
Here he is.
罗伯特
Robert.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你以为你会见到哈维·斯佩克特
You thought you were gonna see Harvey Specter
走进这间房♥间
come in this room
这样你俩就能对好口供了
so you two could get your stories straight.
显然这事儿不会发生了
Apparently that's not gonna happen.
通常这时我会离开房♥间
Now, normally this is the part where I leave the room,
但你看上去想让我留下啊
but almost looks like you want me to stay.
提醒你一句 我们没办法看到或记录
Just so you know, we can't watch or record
这里发生的任何事情...
anything that happens in here--
因为律师与当事人的特权之类的
attorney-client privilege and whatnot.
但假如你是无辜的
But if you're innocent of these charges,
我确信你没什么理由害怕
I'm sure you have nothing to fear,
单独和那个人...
being alone in this room...
待在这间房♥间里
with that man.
诉讼双雄
第五季 第十一集
你来这里干什么 罗伯特
What are you doing here, Robert?
瑞秋打电♥话♥给我叫我来帮你
Rachel called me and asked me to help you.
-她还好吗 -不
- Is she okay? - No.
她不好
She's not,
因为她在外面 而你在里面
Because she's out there, and you're in here.
所以你得立刻告诉我
And so you're gonna tell me right now,
这件事是真的吗
is this shit true?
听着 我可以解释一切
Listen, I can explain everything.
我不需要解释
I don't need an explanation!
我只想要那个问题的答案
I want an answer to the goddamn question.
律师不会问那个问题的
Lawyers don't ask that question.
我不是以你的律师的身份在问你
I'm not asking you as your lawyer.
我是以一个男人的身份在发问
I'm asking you as a man.
你知道答案是什么的
You know what the answer is.
该死的
God damn it.
你想要真♥相♥ 现在你得到真♥相♥了
You wanted the truth, and now you got it,
但你得告诉我你来这里干什么 罗伯特
But you got to tell me what are you doing here, Robert.
我告诉你了 我来这里是因为瑞秋求我来帮你
I told you, I'm here because Rachel begged me to help you...
不是因为我关心你的情况
not because I give a shit about what happens to you.
所以你得完全按照我说的做
So you're gonna do exactly what I say,
而我会帮你从这件事里脱身
and I'm gonna help you get out of this thing.
不 没有办法从中脱身的
No, there's no getting out of this thing.
是有的 而且你也清楚这一点
Oh, yes, there is, and you damn well know it.
那女人无法从起诉你这样一个骗子中得到任何东西
That woman doesn't get anything by prosecuting a fraud like you,
但她会很乐意抓住哈维·斯佩克特的
but she would love to get Harvey Specter.
我不会背叛哈维的
I'm not turning on Harvey.
他可是会毫不犹豫地出♥卖♥♥♥你
Oh, he would do the same goddamn thing to you in a heartbeat.
假如你那样想 那是你不了解哈维
If you think that, then you don't know Harvey.
你最好听我的
You better listen to me!
你最好想想清楚了
You better get your head out of your ass,
因为我抛给了你一条救生索
because I'm throwing you a goddamn lifeline.
这是拯救你那可悲人生仅存那点东西的
It's the only chance you're gonna get
唯一机会了
to save what's left of your miserable life.
我不会这么做的
I won't do it.
那你就自求多福吧
Then you are on your own.
罗伯特 拜托了...
Robert, please--
无论你想说什么...
Whatever you're gonna say...
别说
don't say it.
事实上 你是帮了我一个忙
The truth is, you're doing me a favor,
因为在我帮你脱身之后
because after I got you out of this,
我本来会要求你在余生中都远离瑞秋的
I was gonna tell you to stay away from Rachel for the rest of your life,
但如今我不用这么做了
but I don't have to do it now,
因为不管怎样你都要蹲监狱了
because you're gonna wind up in prison anyway.
路易
Louis.
-怎么回事 -唐娜 让我进去
- What's going on? - Donna, I need to come in.
发生什么事了
What happened?
唐娜 你得坐下
Donna, I need you to sit down.
-路易 -我说了你得坐下
- Louis-- - I said you need to sit down.
哈维出什么事了
What happened to Harvey?
求求你告诉我他没事
Please tell me that he's okay.
迈克被捕了
Mike's been arrested.
天呐
Oh, my god.
-我们得去看他 -不不不
- We have to go see him. - No, no, no.
我们不能接近他
We can't go anywhere near him.
-什么 -你不能过去
- What? - You can't go down there.
路易 上帝啊 假如你背弃了迈克
Louis, so help me god, if you turn your back on Mike
然后还声称这件事和你无关...
and you claim that this has nothing to do with you--
听我说
Just listen to me.
你会想尽一切努力
You're gonna want to do everything you can
去到迈克身边 以表支持
to get to Mike and express your support,
但我告诉你
but I am telling you,
那是个坏主意
that is a bad idea.
那我得和哈维谈谈
Then I need to talk to Harvey.
不 不行
No, you don't.
你和他也得离得远远的
You need to stay the hell away from him, too,
你该庆幸你不再为他工作了
and count your blessings that you don't work for him anymore,
因为假如忽然之间
'cause if all of a sudden
你开始出现在他面前
you start showing up on his doorstep,
你就会发现自己也上了检察官的黑名单了
you are gonna find yourself next up on the prosecutor's list.
路易 我们说的是迈克和哈维啊
Louis, this is Mike and Harvey we're talking about.
他们是我们的家人
They're family.
我没在否认这一点
I am not saying they're not.
我只是说你和他们联♥系♥得越紧密
I'm saying the more contact you have with them,
情况就会对我们所有人越不利
the worse it is for all of us.
好吧 我不会过去的
Okay, I won't go down there.
但我得去看看瑞秋
But I am going to see Rachel,
假如你觉得自己阻止得了我的话
and if you think you're gonna stop me,
那你就是疯了
you are out of your mind.
我告诉你了 我是他的律师
I am telling you, I am his attorney.
假如你不让我见他
If you don't let me see him,
我就闯进去
I'm gonna break through that door.
你可以随便吵吵 但你不能进去
You can bluster all you want, but you're not getting in
因为他的律师已经在里面了
because he's already with his attorney.
-什么 -你个肮脏的龟孙子
- What? - You dirty son of a bitch.
罗伯特 冷静
Robert, calm down.
滚你♥妈♥的♥冷静
I'm not calming shit.
你把这个孩子带进我的生活
You brought this kid into my life.
你危及了我女儿的未来
You put my daughter's future in jeopardy.
听着 我知道你很生气...
Look, I know you're upset--
生气
Upset?
你该庆幸我没有立马宰了你
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表