剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第六季 第一集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
听着他的总结陈词
Listening to his closing argument,
我自己差点都想放他一马了
I almost want to let him go myself,
唯独有一个问题 他是个骗子
except for one thing-- He's a liar.
他觉得自己不用和你们遵守一样的规矩
He thinks he doesn't have to play by the same rules.
但我们知道他应该
But we know he does.
-你做了什么 -我认罪了
- What did you do? - I pled guilty.
如果你以为我会让你这么做
If you think I'm gonna let you do this,
你就是疯了
you're out of your goddamn mind.
他是为了救律所达成协议
He cut a deal to save this firm.
他是为了不让我们进监狱达成协议
He cut a deal to keep us from going to prison.
把已经想走的人给伊凡
We give Evan people who already want to go,
我给安妮塔·吉布斯凶手名单交换迈克
and I give Anita Gibbs murderers in exchange for Mike.
如果没效果然后我们什么都没了呢
And what if it doesn't work and we lose everything?
那就这样了 但如果没尽力救他 我们是怎样的人
Then we do. But if we don't try to save him, who are we?
达成协议
Make the deal.
我不会让你因为
I am not letting you go to prison
我犯下的罪责进监狱
for a crime that I committed.
我也不能在你会被判无罪的情况下进监狱
I'm not letting you go when you're gonna be found innocent!
你究竟为何要骗我
Why the hell would you lie to me?
因为真♥相♥会击垮你
'Cause the truth would've broken you.
你知道吗 哈维
You know what, Harvey?
你如果想参加我的婚礼 告诉我
You want to come to my wedding, you let me know.
我不能再什么都替你做了
I'm not trying to take your place anymore.
我要让你做好准备 因为你太弱了
I'm trying to get you ready because you're weak.
-哈维 我不弱 -那好 打我啊
- Harvey, I am not weak. - Yeah? Well, hit me.
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
想要我恨你 想要我对你这样做吗
That I hate you and that you made me do this?
我们因为你而失去一切
We lose everything because of you!
我不是说我不想结婚
I am not saying that I don't want to get married.
你去读完法学院
You go finish law school.
然后 两年后我出来
And then in two years, when I get out,
如果你还想嫁给我
if you still want to marry me...
都走了
They're all gone.
在里面多加小心 迈克
Watch your back in there, Mike.
我会的
I will.
所有犯人的起床时间是早晨六点
General wake-up for all inmates is at 6:00 A.M.
那时你要站在床边
You will be standing next to your bed at that time.
如果没有 将会被处罚
If you are not, you will face disciplinary action.
每24小时至少会
At least five inmate counts
随机清点五次人数
will be held during each 24-hour period at random times.
每次清点人数时你要立正站好
You will stand still during every one of those counts.
如果没有 将会被处罚
If you are not, you will face disciplinary action.
如果你想进食可以在规定时间内就餐
You will be at meals on time if you want to eat.
不管有任何情况 你都需要按时上工
You will be at work on time, no matter what.
你必须让你的牢房♥保持清洁与整齐
You will keep your cell in a clean and sanitary condition.
如果你无法做到上述任何一点 将会
If you fail in any of these areas, you will face...
被处罚
Disciplinary action.
很好 你学得很快
Good. You're getting the picture.
能不能告诉我惩罚是什么
Do you mind if I ask what disciplinary action means?
既然你有种问
Since you got the balls to ask that,
我很确定你很快就会知道
I'm sure you're gonna find out soon enough.
-这是干什么用的 -你觉得呢
- What's this for? - What do you think it's for?
脱♥光♥衣服 把所有东西都塞进这个袋子
Strip naked, put everything you own inside that bag,
然后跟我走
then follow me.
哈维 你怎么在这
Harvey, what are you doing here?
我来告诉你我把他送过去了
I came to let you know that I dropped him off,
他的状态已经算不错了
and, um, he looks as good as he could look.
我认为他会没事的
And I think he's gonna be okay.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
但你完全可以在电♥话♥里告诉我这些
But you could have told me that over the phone.
所以你到底来干什么的
So what are you really doing here?
我想他
I miss him.
我也想他
I miss him too.
你要去哪
Where the hell are you going?
你觉得我要去哪
Where do you think I'm going?
-我要回家 路易 -听着 你还不懂吗
- I'm going home, Louis. - Look, don't you get it?
他们都走了 一个都不剩
They're all gone-- every single one of them.
是啊 我们已经知道了
Yeah, well, we knew that already.
不 我觉得你还没明白
No, no, I don't think you understand.
我不只是说合伙人们
I'm not just talking about the partners.
我是说每个人 从会计
I'm talking about everyone, from the accountants
到秘书 还有给我擦鞋的人 唐娜
to the secretaries to the guy who shines my shoes, Donna.
全都走了
All of them, gone.
那你想我做些什么
And what exactly do you want me to do about it?
我想让你给哈维打电♥话♥
I want you to get Harvey on the goddamn phone.
-我不会那么做的 -为什么
- Well, I'm not gonna do that. - Why not?
因为今晚不适合给他打电♥话♥
Because tonight's not the night to call Harvey.
为什么 因为迈克
Why, because of Mike?
我不知道你们发现没有 但迈克已经走了
I don't know if you've noticed, but Mike is gone,
和所有的人一起
along with everybody else.
如果我们今晚想不出对策
And if we don't figure something out by tonight,
我们就会一无所有
we are gonna be left with nothing.
我没有说不想对策 路易
I didn't say we weren't gonna figure something out, Louis.
我只是说不找哈维
I said we're not calling Harvey.
那我们要做什么
Well, then what the hell are we gonna do?
现在我要回我的办公室
Right now I'm gonna go to my office
给自己来一杯
and fix myself a goddamn drink.
我第一次见他吗
The first time I met him?
你觉得我会怎么想 我
What do you think I thought? I...
我认为他是个白♥痴♥
I thought he was an idiot.
在他进门面试不到十秒
Imagine how I felt
就从他的公文包里掉出来一堆大♥麻♥
when a bunch of weed spilled out of his briefcase
想象一下我当时的感受
ten seconds after he walked into his interview.
我知道 你吓坏了 拿起电♥话♥
I know. You were so horrified, you got on the phone,
然后报了警
and you called the police.
等等 你没这么做
No, wait. You didn't do that.
你给了那个白♥痴♥一份工作
You offered the idiot a job.
那是因为听完他的故事
That's because after I heard his story,
我才知道他原来不是个白♥痴♥
I knew he wasn't an idiot after all.
而那一早上过去
And I knew by the end of that first morning
我就知道他和我认识的人都不一样
that he wasn't like anyone I'd ever met,
要是我不小心 就会陷入大♥麻♥烦
and that if I wasn't careful, I was gonna be in trouble.
-敬麻烦 -敬麻烦
- To trouble. - To trouble.
瞧瞧 路易给我留言了
Look at that. Louis left me a voice mail.
我不明白 你好像还很高兴
I don't understand. You seem happy about that.
因为我最喜欢的消遣之一
That's because one of my favorite pastimes
就是听路易的留言
is to listen to one of Louis's messages.
要是他在郁闷呢
What if he's upset about something?
他永远都在郁闷
He's always upset about something.
所以听他的留言
That's why one of my favorite pastimes
才是我最喜欢的消遣之一
is to listen to one of Louis's messages.
该死的哈维 给我接电♥话♥
Damn it, Harvey, pick up the goddamn phone,
因为整个律所人去楼空了
because this entire firm is a ghost town,
我是很遗憾迈克进了监狱
and I'm sorry Mike's in prison,
但如果我们不想出对策
but if we don't figure something out,
你和你的小跟班的这次壮举
what you and your little sidekick did
就是我们的落幕了
is gonna be the end of us.
还有别给我说什么今晚不合适的鬼话
And don't give me some bullshit about tonight isn't the time,
因为
because--
我得走了
I got to go.
我知道 我也去
Yeah, I know. I'm coming with you.
瑞秋 你听到路易的话了
Rachel, you heard what Louis said.
今晚肯定不会好过 你还是留下吧
This is gonna be a rough night. You need to stay here.
哈维 不管我今晚在哪肯定都不会好过
Harvey, it's gonna be a rough night no matter where I am.
至少如果和你在一起
And at least if I'm with you,
我还可能有机会派上用场
there's a chance that I could be of some use.
那你最好穿衣服 我们时间不多
You better get your coat, because we don't have much time.
然后呢
Now what?
然后穿衣服 等着
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表