剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
And tell him to come see me.
我还能说什么 三张K一对六
What can I say? Kings full of 6s.
好吧 哈维 你赢了
All right, Harvey, you won.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我就不能先洋洋得意一会儿吗
Can't I take a minute to enjoy my win?
你可以
You can.
但一旦治疗时间结束 我就不接受许愿了哦
But once our time's up, I'm done granting wishes.
既然这样 我想让你告诉我
Well, in that case, I want you to tell me
你作为心理医生犯的最严重的一次错误是什么
the worst mistake you ever made as a therapist.
我们之前可没约定这个
That wasn't part of the deal.
确实没有
No, no, no, no.
你根本没和我做约定 因为你以为
You didn't make a deal with me because you were so sure
你肯定可以打败我
you were gonna beat me.
结果你没赢 所以就该愿赌服输
Well, you didn't, and it's time to pay the piper.
我不会那样做的
Well, I'm not going to do it.
看看现在是谁在逃避了
Look who's deflecting now.
我明白 好吗
Look, I get it, okay?
你来是因为你的恐惧影响到了你的工作
You're here because your fears are affecting your work,
然后现在你想要知道一次我的工作失败经历
and now you're trying to find a time where I failed at my job
这样你就能拿我撒气了
so that you can lash out at me.
我是不会让你那样做的
And I'm not gonna let you do it.
不 我只是想让你体会到
No, I just want you to know
我在这里和你说话的感受
what it feels like to be me in here with you,
如果你不愿意这样做
and if you're not willing to do that,
那你到底还有什么用
then what the hell good are you?
我害死了一个人
I killed someone.
什么
What?
我经常作为专家证人
I do a lot of work as an expert witness
为他人的心智状态做鉴定
in corporate competency situations.
-你是说滥用药物 -是的
- You mean substance abuse? - Yes.
一般这种事都是上位者
And usually it's high-powered people
想保住自己的职位
looking to keep their jobs.
但这次不一样
But this time it was different.
一个客户需要人把他儿子从戒毒所弄出来
A client needed someone to get his son out of rehab
好让他去参加他妈妈的葬礼
so that he could attend his mother's funeral.
我知道牵扯其中已经很不对
I knew it was a mistake to even get involved
因为他愿望太强烈了 而且又是长♥期♥客户
because he wanted it so badly, but he was a long-time client
而我很关心他 所以就做了
and I cared about him, so I did it.
我给他儿子做了评估
I evaluated his son.
我知道 内心深处知道他还没准备好
And I knew--I knew deep down inside he wasn't ready,
但依然给他放行了
but I gave the go-ahead anyway,
就在葬礼当晚
and the night of the funeral,
他吸毒过量致死
he overdosed and died.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我不希望你感到遗憾
Well, I don't want you to be sorry.
我希望你好好坐下来 跟我说实话
I want you to sit your ass down and tell me the truth
讲出你的梦
about the dream.
我跟你说过 我说的是实话
I told you before. I'm telling you the truth.
我不知道那女人是谁
I don't know who this woman was.
我刚刚跟你打开心扉
You know what, I just opened myself up to you
让你看到我理解你的感觉
to show you that I know what it's like to be you,
可其实我不理解
but I don't.
因为我知道跟自己的内心和谐相处的唯一办法
Because I know that the only way to come to terms
就是把心事说出来
with what's inside is to let it out.
而在你明白这一点之前
And until you figure that out,
你不如还是走吧
you might as well get the hell out
因为你在浪费我俩的时间
because you're wasting both our time.
我记得你以前骑自行车
I remember when you used to ride a bike.
我记得你以前是个卑鄙小人
I remember when you used to be a scumbag
但不会假装自己不是
but you didn't pretend you weren't.
叫我来这儿干嘛 坦纳
Why am I here, Tanner?
我希望你重新考虑我们的和解提议
I want you to reconsider our settlement offer.
你怎么会觉得
And what makes you think
我们愿意接受
we're going to accept the same deal
你们之前开的条件的
that you brought us before?
因为我曾跟你面对面坐着
Because I've sat across from you,
我知道你有比单纯争斗更关心的事
and I know that you care about more than just the fight.
抱歉 但是我们的争斗
Well, I'm sorry, but that fight's gonna end
会以阿丽莎·兰入狱为结束
with Alyssa Lang going to prison.
是 但不必是这样
Yeah, but it doesn't have to.
唯一要那样结束的理由
And the only reason it's gonna end that way
是因为条件是我开的
is because that deal is coming from me.
我要怎么相信你说的话呢
How the hell am I supposed to believe a word you say?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say, huh?
说我受够扮演坏人了吗
That I got tired of playing the goon?
我确实受够了
Because I did.
我某天早晨醒来 跟自己说
Yeah, I woke up one morning and I said,
"到此为止了"
"Enough is enough."
那之后我没有接过一件我不相信的案子
And I haven't taken one case that I don't believe in
也没做过一件自己不能接受的事
or done anything that I couldn't stomach since.
听我说 迈克
Look, mike.
我没有别的证据支持了
I don't have a leg to stand on.
也没有其他办法 但你可以说服哈维
I don't have another move, but you can convince Harvey
让他说服彼得罗夫不要毁掉这姑娘的人生
to convince Petroff not to destroy this girl's life.
你只需要觉得你是不是愿意那样
You just need to decide if you're willing to do that, man.
特拉维斯 你一直说哈维不愿意接受和解
Travis, you keep saying that Harvey won't take the deal
是因为有你在
because your name's on it.
可如果你真的改变了
But if you really are a changed man,
也许这是你证明这点的时候了
maybe it's time you prove it.
你可不是墨粉盒
Oh. Hey, you're not toner.
唐娜 拜托 别理我
Donna, please, leave me alone.
路易 你不能一辈子躲在这里
Louis, you can't hide in here forever.
我必须躲 因为我跟哈维保证过
I have to because I made a promise to Harvey,
可我不仅出了错 还把事情搞得一塌糊涂
and not only did I drop the ball, I shit the bed.
而在那之后 我还跟杰西卡说谎
And on top of that, I lied to Jessica telling her
说我不会再帮杰克玩任何阴谋
that I wouldn't be doing any more underhanded shit with Jack.
她知道你做了什么
Well, she knows what you did.
现在该去直面后果了
And it's time to face the music.
你没听我说吗
Oh, did you not just hear me?
我违抗了直接命令
I defied a direct order.
我承认那个 还不如跟她说
I admit that, I might as well tell her
一开始就是我
that I put Harvey's salary in the copy machine
把哈维的薪资单放在复印机里的
in the first place.
也许你应该说
You know what, maybe you should.
太搞笑了 你疯了吗
That's really hilarious. What, are you crazy?
不 路易 我没疯
No, Louis, I'm not.
你做了一个接一个的错误决定
You keep making bad decision after bad decision.
而这是你清除它们的机会
And this is a chance to wipe them all clean.
这没法清除任何东西
It's not gonna wipe anything clean.
只能让我被炒掉
All it's gonna do is get me fired.
是 也许会
Yeah, maybe it will.
但我知道你已经失去杰西卡的信任了
The one thing I do know is you've lost Jessica's trust.
这样做至少给了你一个机会争取回来
This at least gives you a chance to get it back.
那比缩在这里可好多了
It's a hell of a lot better than cowering in here.
怎么了 路易
What is it, Louis?
我来跟你说真♥相♥的
I'm here to tell you the truth.
说你之前说不会再帮杰克玩阴谋
That you lied when you said you weren't going
是在说谎吗
to do anything underhanded with Jack?
是我把哈维的薪资单
That I was the one that left Harvey's salary
放在复印机里的 故意的
in the copy machine... on purpose.
你为什么不说话
Why aren't you saying anything?
因为我还没决定好要怎么做
Because I haven't decided what I'm going to do.
但你要做的是...
But what you're going to do...
叫该死的杰克·索罗夫上来
is get Jack goddamn Soloff up here.
-你想见我 -是的
- You wanted to see me? - Yes, I did.
路易跟我说了点事
Louis has brought something to my attention.
什么事
And what is that?
根据律所章程C35节
Well, according to subsection C35 of the bylaws,
我们修改薪酬计算方法时
we broke protocol when we changed
违规了
the compensation formula.
胡说 根本没什么C35节
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表