剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
而是对你真实犯下的罪行的举报
It's a tip to a crime you actually committed.
我不管 我们有吉拉德的把柄
I don't care. We have leverage on Gerard.
你还不懂吗
Were you in there?
这个女人对我们俩都紧盯不放
This woman has her sights on both of us.
你前脚去波士顿 她后脚就派人
You go up to Boston, she's gonna have people
把哈佛翻个底朝天
crawling all over Harvard,
那样你就会让她知道吉拉德
and you're gonna be the one who led her to Gerard.
我不能坐以待毙 等待厄运降临
I can't just sit here and wait for the sword to drop.
等一等
Wait a second.
你不能去 我也不能去
You can't go there, I can't go there,
但我知道谁能去
but I know someone who can.
杰西卡
Jessica.
我还在想你何时会来找我
I was wondering when you were gonna show up at my door.
那你听说迈克·罗斯出事了
So you've heard about Mike Ross.
没错 所有人都知道迈克·罗斯的事情
Oh, everybody's heard about Mike Ross.
现在我终于知道你一直对我隐瞒的是什么事
Now I finally know what you were hiding from me the whole time.
但是我不能理解的是
But what I don't know is how the hell
你当初为何要让它发生
you let something like this happen in the first place.
我们过一会再谈这个
We'll talk about that in a minute.
我来不仅是为我们之间的事
But I'm not just here to apologize
向你道歉
for what happened between us.
我是来寻求你的帮助
I'm here to ask for your help.
你是想让我做律所的代理律师
You want me to represent the firm.
如果事情到了那一步 我想请你做我的律师
If it comes to it, I want you to represent me.
你到此向我提出如此要求脸皮可真够厚
You got a lot of nerve coming in here to ask me that.
杰夫 求你了
Jeff, please.
我曾经因为没有信任你而犯错
I made the mistake of not trusting you once.
我不想再犯同样的错误
I don't want to make that same mistake again.
那你必须告诉我一切事情的真♥相♥
Then you're gonna have to tell me the truth about everything
立刻 而且你我的谈话
right now, and it's not gonna be protected
不受律师与当事人保密协议的保护
by attorney-client privilege,
而且你必须相信我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
And you're gonna have to trust that I'm not gonna turn you in.
我从未担心过你会出♥卖♥♥♥我
I was never worried that you were gonna turn me in.
我是担心把你置身于一个难堪的境地
I was worried about putting you in a position
让你不得不为此而撒谎
where you had to lie.
可反正我在那天晚上就准备好要告诉你
But I was ready to tell you that night anyway,
所以现在告诉你也无妨
so I might as well tell you now.
瑞秋 发生什么事了
Rachel, what's going on?
我刚刚接到了一通电♥话♥
I just got a call.
他们把唐娜带去联邦检察官办公室了
They took Donna down to the U.S. Attorney's office.
我们必须马上赶过去
We have to get down there right now.
我们不去 我来处理她的事
No, we don't. I'm gonna take care of her.
你继续做我们之前计划好要做的事情
You go ahead and do what we were gonna do together.
哈维 唐娜被带走改变了所有状况
Harvey, Donna getting taken in changes everything.
什么都没有改变 不要再说了
It changes nothing, so stop talking to me
去做你的事情
and do what you have to do.
-是亨利·吉拉德 -什么
- It was Henry Gerard. - What?
检举我的那个人是亨利·吉拉德
The person who handed me in was Henry Gerard.
是一封匿名邮件
It was an anonymous email.
不可能 他怎么会知道你不是一名律师
No way. How would he even know that you're not a lawyer?
去年我们接手的一个案子 他发现了破绽
That case we took last year, he figured it out.
那为何他要等到现在才举报你
Well, then why would he wait to turn you in now?
我不知道 但我知道的是
I don't know, but what I do know is,
你必须赶往波士顿 让他撤回指控
you need to get up there and you need to get him to take it back.
这我怎么办得到
How the hell am I supposed to do that?
这是你和我必须马上解决的事情
That's what you and I are gonna figure out right now.
等一等 哈维去哪儿了
Wait a second. Where's Harvey?
他去参加了一个重要的会议
He's got an important meeting that--
还有什么事情比这件事情重要
What could be more important than this?
路易 是一件私事
Louis, it's a personal matter--
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他们把唐娜抓去问话了
They brought Donna in for questioning.
该死的 我就害怕发生这种事
Goddamn it, this is what I was afraid of.
我马上赶过去
I'm heading down there right now.
路易 路易 听我说
Louis--Louis, listen to me.
他们会试着对唐娜施压
They're gonna try and put pressure on Donna
让她出♥卖♥♥♥哈维
to turn on Harvey, and the best way
消除胁迫的最好办法就是摆平吉拉德
to make that pressure go away is to make Gerard go away,
这样也可以解决掉整件事情
which can make this whole case go away.
把那封该死的邮件给我
Give me the goddamn email.
现在 在去之前 我们必须...
Now, before you go up there, we're gonna--
对不起 等一下
I'm sorry. Wait a second.
为何会有明知你犯罪的人
Why would someone who knows you're guilty
把你说成是"潜在的"骗子
call you a "potential" fraud?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
他可能是想保护他自己
He's trying to cover his ass somehow.
"一个潜在的诈骗犯玷污了
"A potential fraud besmirching the sacrosanct name
哈佛大学圣洁的名声"
of hallowed Harvard University"--
路易 我们真的没有时间了 拜托
Louis, we really don't have time for this. Please.
迈克 我知道是谁写的这封邮件
Mike, I know who wrote this email.
不是亨利·吉拉德
It's not Henry Gerard.
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
一个人吗 我可以和你坐在一起吗
Are you alone, or can an old man pull up a seat?
您好 爸爸
Hi, dad.
你有没有仔细看这份协议
So have you looked over the deal?
我看过了
I have.
你看出来我对你说过的潜力了吗
And you see the potential I'm talking about?
的确是一个好项目
It's a great project.
但是呢
But?
我不确定你再回去参与开♥发♥
I'm not sure how wise it is
是不是一个明智的决定
for you to get back into development.
我能理解在它对你造成的影响之后
I understand you would feel that way
你会这样想 但是
after what it did to you, but--
我会这样想是因为它对你造成的影响
I feel that way because of what it did to you.
唐娜 我对你说过
Donna, I told you.
现在的银行很痴迷这种事情
the banks are crazy for this kind of thing right now.
我只需要二十五万美金
All I need is $250,000.
我就能申请到五倍数额的贷款
I can get a loan five times the size.
我不知道 听上去真的很冒险
I don't know; that just sounds really risky.
你不是总告诉我 哈维说过
Aren't you always telling me that Harvey says
如果你想出人头地 必须学会冒险
if you want to get ahead, you need to take risks?
这才是你来找我的原因
That's why you came to me.
你不是想要我的钱 而是想要哈维的钱
You're not looking for my money; you're looking for Harvey's.
只是为了确保能得到那笔贷款
It would just be to secure the loan.
银行把钱给我后 就与他没有任何关系
After the bank gives me the money, he's free and clear.
哈维绝对不会同意那样的事
Harvey's never gonna go for that.
我是说 就连我都知道那不合法
I mean, even I know that's not legal.
唐娜 总有人在做这种事
Donna, people do this kind of thing all the time.
这就是一种戏法 仅此而已
It's a sleight of hand, nothing more.
爸爸 你现在干得不错
Dad, you're doing fine.
你真的有必要再冒一次险吗
Do you really need to risk everything again?
唐娜 我经营一家房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
Donna, I manage a real estate office.
那里所有人都赚得比我多 干得都比我好
Everybody there makes more. Everybody there is doing better.
我曾经干得更好
I used to be better.
我知道我能办到
I know I can do this.
求你 你只需要问问哈维
Please, all you have to do is ask Harvey.
如果他拒绝 那就算了
If he says no, he says no.
爸爸 对不起
Dad, I'm so sorry.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, sweetie.
我受过很多人很多骚扰
People have tried to rattle my cage plenty of times.
他们以前都没成功过 这次也不会成功
It's never worked before, and it's not gonna work now.
我就这样对她说的 你不会有事
That's what I told her. You're gonna be okay.
唐娜 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Donna, can you give us a minute?
哈维
Harvey...
什么事
Yeah?
他们说这与我在七年前对你提到过的
They're saying this has to do with that deal
那份协议有关
I talked to you about seven years ago.
然后呢
And?
你是不是有什么事没有告诉我
Is there something you're not telling me?
我唯一没有告诉你的事
The only thing I haven't told you
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表