剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
很好 你在这
Good, you're here.
约翰逊的简报写好了吗
Did you file the Johnson brief?
-还没 -那今早弄好
- Not yet. - Then do it this morning.
我准备今天下午抓紧对付他们
I want to drop the hammer on those guys this afternoon.
在那之前 有个山姆·塔尔要见你
Well, before you do, there's a Sam Tull waiting to see you.
山姆·塔尔又是谁
Who the hell is Sam Tull?
条顺 盘靓 深邃的蓝眼睛
Tall, handsome, steely blue eyes?
没想起来
Not ringing any bells.
那也许这能让你想起来
Well, maybe this will knock the cobwebs out.
他说上次你见到他时
He said the last time you saw him,
他与莫雷洛资产管理公♥司♥共事
he was with Morello Asset management
你还威胁要修理他
and you threatened to kick his ass.
你让他进我办公室了
You let him in my office?
你觉得我有那么年幼无知吗
Do I look like I was born yesterday?
他现在在会议室
He's in the conference room
瑞秋·赞恩在看着他
under the supervision of one Rachel Zane.
我跟他说如果他不乖
I told him if he didn't behave himself,
我会亲自修理他
I'd kick his ass myself.
你一定会吧
You'd do that, wouldn't you?
我当然会
I sure as hell would.
如果你不马上过去
And if you don't get in there this second,
我也会修理你
I'll kick yours.
别跟我说你来
Don't tell me you're here
是为了接受我的挑战出去单挑的
to take me up on that offer to step outside.
我不是
I'm not.
那就好 那看来我们有共识
Good, then we've established
你比上次见面时聪明了
that you're smarter than the last time I saw you.
赶紧滚出我们的办公室
Now get the hell out of our offices.
哈维 人家专程来找我们的
Harvey, the man came to see us.
瑞秋 这人是个混♥蛋♥
Rachel, this man is an asshole,
他愿意让一个无辜的人承受牢狱之灾
and he was willing to let an innocent person go to jail.
我现在就是个有可能进监狱的无辜之人
And now I'm an innocent person who could go to jail.
什么
What?
我被指控进行未授权交易
I'm being accused of making unauthorized trades.
-被莫雷洛吗 -我不在那里工作了
- By Morello? - I don't work there anymore.
我现在在巴特勒
I work at Butler trading.
真不错 那他们到底授权没有
Good for you. Were they authorized or not?
我发誓我没有做任何
I swear to god I didn't do one thing
他们不知道的事
they don't know about.
让我猜猜 但你没证据
And let me guess, you don't have any proof?
对 没有
No, I don't...
因为事情就是这样运作的
Because that's the way things work.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他的意思是他们检查过他的交易
It means he's saying they checked his trades
认可了风险
enough to decide it was okay with the risk
但是觉得不能落在纸面上
but not enough to put it in writing.
好吧 但他们为什么不把它落在纸面上
Okay, but why wouldn't they put it in writing?
因为他们宁愿说我欺诈
Because they would rather say I went rogue
也不愿缴纳两百万美元的罚款
than pay a $2 million fine.
但我的问题是 山姆
Here's the problem, Sam.
我为什么要相信你 上次我们见面时
Why should I believe you, when the last time we met
宁愿让一个无辜的人进监狱的可是你
you were the one who was willing to put an innocent person away?
因为我不知道她是无辜的
Because I didn't know she was innocent.
事实是...我完全不在乎
And the truth is... I didn't care.
但你在乎
But you did.
我实话跟你说
I'm telling you...
我没有做那些事
I didn't do this.
拜托 我需要你的帮助
Please, I need your help.
如果我发现你骗了我
If I find out you're lying to me,
这次可不只是威胁那么简单了
this time I won't just threaten you.
我绝对会弄死你
I will beat the shit out of you.
唐娜 我能和你聊聊吗
Donna, could I talk to you for a minute?
可以 但你要告诉我蜂蜜被藏到哪里去了
Yeah, if you can tell me where the honey is hiding.
你这个狡猾的小熊
Oh, sneaky little bear.
你想说什么
So what's on your mind?
是这样 我在为婚礼
Okay, so I'm trying to plan
策划一些特别的创意
something special for our wedding.
什么 我们要结婚了吗
What? We're getting married?
迈克 这太突然了 我得想一想
Mike, this is so sudden. I'm gonna have to think about it.
那瑞秋怎么办 算了 谁管她
And what about Rachel? Oh, who cares about rachel?
-我爱你 -你演完了吗
- I love you. - Are you finished?
-必须吗 -唐娜 我很认真的
- Do I have to be? - Donna, I'm serious.
好吧 你需要什么
Okay, what do you need?
瑞秋告诉过我
Rachel told me it was her fantasy
她的梦想是生日那天在纽约广场酒店结婚
to get married on her birthday at the Plaza Hotel.
所以我打电♥话♥去订位 但是谁知...
So I called to arrange it, but then--
他们五年内都订满了
They're booked for the next five years.
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
你来找我不就因为这个吗 我无所不知
Same reason you came to me for help--I know what I know.
我需要跟那一样好的地方
Well, I need someplace just as good.
没有跟那一样好的地方
There is no place just as good.
那我该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do?
你已经做了你该做的
You already did what you're supposed to do.
向我求助
You came to me.
现在 把布罗迪放回去 这次别藏起来了
Now, put Brody back and don't hide him this time.
你给熊起了名字
You named the bear?
你还想要我帮忙吗
You want me to help you or not?
保罗·吉尔罗伊
Paul Gilroy.
我是 您是
Yes. And you are?
我是帮山姆·塔尔免除牢狱之灾的人
I'm the guy who's gonna keep Sam Tull out of jail.
如何免除呢 这位...
And how are you gonna do that, Mister--
斯佩克特
Specter.
哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
你要交罚款 承认你的所作所为
You're gonna pay that fine and admit what you did.
抱歉我得让你失望了 斯佩克特先生
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Specter,
但没做过的事 我是不会承认的
but there's no way I'm admitting to something I didn't do.
不管你承认不承认
Whether you admit it or not,
你都得写张支票
you're gonna write a check either way.
两百万还是三千万 由你决定
It's up to you whether it's for $2 million or $30 million.
我的同事似乎迟到了
My associate seems to be running late,
所以说吧 继续胡说八道吧
so go ahead, take me for a walk down bullshit lane.
我们告你 要求赔偿三千万
We're suing you for $30 million.
那我肯定还炒掉了其他五个人
Well, I must have fired five other people,
因为不当解雇的罚款上限是五百万
because wrongful termination's capped at $5 million.
我们不告你们不当解雇
We're not suing you for wrongful termination.
要告你们恶意指控
We're suing you for malicious prosecution.
你们不能这么做 我不是检察官
You can't do that. I'm not a prosecutor.
你不是 但你以莫须有的罪名
No, you're not, but you're framing my client
诬陷我的委托人
for a crime he didn't commit.
所以你自己决定 保罗
So it's up to you, Paul.
开张小支票 还是大的
Write the little check or the big check.
看你的了
Ball's in your court.
多米尼克 你来得很早啊 你好吗
Dominic, you're here early. How are you?
很好
Good.
其实 我在想上次来的时候
In fact, I was just thinking about the last time I was here.
你帮我当上了首席执行官
You were helping me become C.E.O..
得了 你是凭自己的力量当上首席执行官的
Oh, come on, you pretty much became C.E.O. all on your own.
我怎么当上的不重要
Well, it doesn't matter how I got there.
你得帮我保住这个位置
You're gonna help me stay there.
那是什么
What's that?
电池供电引擎的未来
The future of battery-powered engines.
我们很需要它 否则就会被淘汰
We need it, or we don't survive.
我猜这里有个问题
I'm guessing there's a catch.
问题就是 它很贵
The catch is it costs a fortune.
但我已经跟山脉科技首席执行官达成口头协议了
But I have a handshake deal with the C.E.O. of Range Tech.
我们是一起从技师起家的
We started as mechanics together,
如果我能两周内完成交易
and if I can close in two weeks,
他就把整个公♥司♥以我出得起的价钱卖♥♥给我
He'll sell me the whole company at a price I can afford.
如果我不能 他就面向市场出♥售♥
If I can't, he puts it on the market.
那我们不出十年就得关门
We'll be out of business in ten years.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表