剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You studied like crazy.
不 不是考得差
No, it's not that it was that bad.
而是
I just...
我没去考
I didn't take it.
你说没考是什么意思
What do you mean you didn't take it?
我决定熬夜帮哈维
I decided to stay late and help Harvey.
帮哈维干什么
Help Harvey what?
算了 我知道干什么
Never mind. I know what.
肯定是唐娜的工作
Something that would've been done by Donna
应该由他的新秘书做
and should've been done by his new secretary
但他还没有雇新的
except he hasn't hired one yet.
是你说我们应该尽可能地
You're the one who said we should cut him as much slack
体谅他
as he needs.
我是说容忍♥他的混♥蛋♥行径
I meant tolerating him being a dick.
可不是让你逃学
Not you flunking out of school.
上次我向哈维要求放假
The last time I asked Harvey for time off,
他告诉我说 工作就是我的法学课
he told me work is my law school,
而他是对的
and he was right.
我不会在他最需要我的时候要求休息
I'm not gonna ask him for time when he needs me the most.
怎么了
What?
-怎么了 -我只是想到
- What? - I was just thinking about
当我向你求婚的时候
when I asked you to marry me,
我说 你是那么坚强
I said how tenacious you are.
我知道
Well, I know.
你该知道自己爱上的是什么样的人
It's like you should know what you're getting yourself into.
但你知道你不戴戒指
But you see what happens when you don't wear that collar
-会发生什么吗 -闭嘴
- on your finger? - Stop it.
简直不能相信 你真的属于我了
I can't believe you're really mine.
那么 放哪里比较好呢
Now, where would be the perfect place to...
早上好 路易
Good morning, Louis.
老天 我都被你吓尿了
Holy shit. You just scared the shit out of me.
你怎么来的这么早
What are you doing here so early?
已经八点十五分了
It's 8:15.
没错 但昨晚我们工作到很晚
Well, yeah, but we worked late last night,
我让你今天上午休息一下
and I told you to take the morning.
路易 我才来第二天 我不会休息的
Louis, it's day two, I'm not taking anything.
该死
Oh, shoot.
我懂了
I get it.
你来得早是因为你给我买♥♥了
You came in early because you bought me
很贵重的礼物 而且你想
an expensive gift and you wanted to
放在我桌上 让我惊喜
surprise me by putting it on my desk.
差不多吧
Something like that.
你想让我走开吗 这样就可以给我惊喜了
Do you want me to go? You can still surprise me.
还是算了
Never mind.
鉴于你已经来了
Uh... Being that you're here,
有个潜在客户九点会来
I have a prospective client coming in at 9:00.
不会来了
No, you don't.
什么意思 那混♥蛋♥取消了约会
What do you mean? The asshole canceled?
不 那混♥蛋♥故意提前了一小时 来过了
No, the asshole intentionally showed up an hour early
我让他回家了 让他一小时后再来
and I sent him home, telling him he was an hour late.
什么 你疯了吗
What, are you crazy?
那可是卡尔·菲尔茨 唐娜
That was Carl Fields, Donna.
没准能赚他一千二百万 你却让他回去了
$12 million in billings you let walk out the door.
不 一千二百万已经到手
No, that's 12 million in billings that's coming your way
因为现在他知道你不会随他摆布
because now he knows you're not someone to be trifled with.
不 你怎么知道
No, you can't know that.
是吗 因为我刚刚接到
Really? Because I just got off the phone
他秘书打来的电♥话♥ 他们希望你能一小时后
with his secretary, and they're expecting you to come by
带着委托书过去一趟
with an engagement letter in an hour.
不是吧
Holy shit!
-该死 -怎么了
- Oh, shit. - What?
什么问题
What's the problem?
我还在用旧打印机打印
I'm still printing to my old printer.
什么 打印委托书吗
What, for the engagement letter?
唐娜 拜托 你做得够多了
Donna, please, you've done enough.
我过去拿就好
Let me take care of it.
以为我没注意到吗
Like I wouldn't notice.
这是才你的位置 小东西
There you go, little fella.
我 我只是
I was, I was just...
没事 路易 不管你在干什么
It's fine, Louis. Whatever you were doing,
-没事的 -哈维
- it's fine. - Hey, Harvey,
如果你对唐娜的事有任何不愉快...
if there are any hard feelings with Donna...
不 路易 没有不愉快
No, Louis. No hard feelings.
但我只想说 如果万一有...
Okay, but I just want to say, if there was...
我说了 没有
I said there's no hard feelings.
既然说到这
As a matter of fact,
帮我告诉唐娜 我让她拿走这个
why don't you tell Donna I want her to have this?
路易的秘书候选名单
她要抛弃你了
She's leaving you.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
那是一小时前的事了
That was an hour ago.
我刚刚听说
Well, I just heard.
而我刚刚听说你和迈克的
And I just heard the results
小小强硬策略
of your little strong-arm tactic with Mike.
你是说 你听说那办法行得通
You mean you heard that it worked.
我知道你逼迫他们照你希望做事了
Oh, I know you got them to do what you wanted.
他们欺压了所有其他债权人
They bullied all the other creditors,
买♥♥了他们所有的债务
bought off all their debt,
而且他们会等待八个星期
and they're going to back off for eight weeks.
为什么你看起来有点生气
Why do you seem pissed?
因为你的名单上 少了一个债权人
Because you left a creditor off the list.
什么 怎么可能
What? How could that happen?
我不知为什么会出这种事
I don't know how it happened,
但我知道这意味着什么
but I know what it means.
他们会用这个来要挟我们的
We're gonna get held hostage.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
而如果你处理不了 斯莱特里真的破产了
And if you can't take care of it and Slattery goes bankrupt,
你最好能想出办法把他留住
you better figure out a way to keep him here.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是杰克·索罗夫正在律所里到处说
It means Jack Soloff's been going around the firm
你不可能挽救那家公♥司♥
saying you're never gonna save that company
而如果你真的不成功 我们也没有计划
and we don't have a plan to retain their business
能留住他们
when you don't.
你什么时候开始在乎杰克·索罗夫说什么了
Since when do you care about what Jack Soloff says?
自从他成了一个有野心的资深合伙人
Since he's a senior partner with ambition
而你在两天之内失误了两次
and you dropped the ball twice in the two days.
如果你这么害怕他 干吗不直接炒了他
If you're so afraid of him, why don't you just fire him?
我不害怕任何人
I'm not afraid of anybody,
我也从没说过有野心是坏事
and I never said ambition was a bad thing.
-杰西卡 -哈维
- Jessica-- - Harvey,
我不知道你和唐娜之间是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on between you and Donna,
但我知道你选择不用我参与这件事
but I do know you chose not to let me in on it,
所以我就让你自己处理
so I'm gonna let you in on this.
如果想不出没有她怎么好好工作
If you can't figure out how to get shit done
我可就要想办法了
without her, I will.
和菲尔茨先生的会面怎么样
How'd it go with Mr. Fields?
还行 不过在你拍断胳膊
Fine, but before you dislocate your arm
夸自己做得很好之前
patting yourself on the back,
我需要你今天离开前把这些归档
I need you to file those before you leave today.
全都要吗
All of them?
是的 全都要 "这些"就是全部的意思
Yes, all of them. That's what "those" means.
还有 明早前把我的办公软件升级好
And then I want you to update my Word Perfect by the morning.
路易 我买♥♥了剧院八点场的票
Louis, I have tickets to the theater at 8:00.
刚工作第二天你就绝不加班吗
Second day and you're already taking banking hours?
好吧 我可不认为八点算是...
Okay, I hardly think 8:00 constitutes--
诺玛全年无休地每天工作到深夜
Norma worked till midnight eight days a week
还从没嘟囔过
and never bunted an eye.
-嘟囔 -对 嘟囔
- Bunted? - Yes, bunted.
你现在对我用词也有意见了吗
You have a problem with my words now?
好吧 路易 我不知道
Okay, Louis, I don't know
你是漏喝你的美容饮料了还是怎么着
if you skipped your afternoon prunie or what,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表