剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
it'll break your little bleeding heart.
谢谢你 吉米
Thank you, Jimmy.
不用谢
Yeah, you bet.
如果杰西卡不同意我办这个案子怎么办
What if I can't get Jessica to sign off?
那我就把这个案子拿回去
Then I'll just take the case back
改送你套酒具什么的
and get you a decanter or some shit.
所以大家都一致同意
So it's unanimous.
从今天开始 所有初年律师都必须
From now on, all first-years are required
达到两千八百个小时的计费工作时间
to bill 2,800 hours
而且还得自己带午饭
and bring their own lunches.
恭喜啊 路易
Congratulations, Louis,
新一代律师又乖乖被你压♥迫♥了
another generation of associates smacked into submission.
现在 恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我想这次会议我已经开完了
I think I'm done with this meeting.
哈维 拜托 我们还有新事项要谈
Harvey, please, we still have new business.
说到这个 我想提议
Speaking of which, I'd like to propose a change
对当前的薪酬计算方法进行调整
to the current compensation formula.
你说什么
Excuse me?
自从接管委员会以来
Well, since taking over the committee,
我仔细查看了我们的薪资结构
I've been evaluating pay structures,
我认为现在是时候
and I think it's high time that this firm
提高我们律所计时收费的权重了
put a larger emphasis on billable hours.
你还是好好管好你自己的事吧 杰克
Why don't you stick to the 48th floor, Jack?
看来你对我的提议有意见
I take it you have a problem with my proposal.
当然有意见
You're damn right I do.
我刚接手一件公♥司♥出♥售♥的案子
I just took on the sale of a man's company,
我的佣金完全是按合同比例收取的
and my entire fee is contingent-based.
因为你总是自行其是
Because you operate as your own entity,
而我们其他人却在为律所这个团队合作努力
while the rest of us are members of a team known as this firm.
不 是因为我为这个律所
No, because I bring in
带来了大笔的收入
a truckload of money for this firm.
就像我说的 哈维·斯佩克特永远都搞特例
Well, like I said, special rules for Harvey Specter.
好了 杰克 够了
You know what, Jack? That's enough.
现行薪资体系运行得很好
The current system works fine,
而且我不认为你应该用这样不尊重得口气
and I don't appreciate you speaking to Harvey
和哈维说话
in such a disrespectful manner.
-你耍我吗 -哈维 我很抱歉
- Are you shitting me? - Harvey, I'm sorry.
省了你的抱歉吧 路易 这次会议结束
Save your sorries, Louis. This meeting's over.
哈维 听我说 我可站在你这一边
Harvey, listen. I'm on your side.
是 我不用你站在我这一边 好吗
Yeah. I don't need you on my side, okay?
-我还有事忙 -等等
- I have shit to do. - Wait.
我还没说我的提案呢
I haven't even brought up my proposal yet
关于男厕所的那个
for the men's bathroom.
你想继续享受临时称霸王的感觉
You want to finish being king for a day?
随便你
Be my guest.
喝着你那加了五十块糖的咖啡
Enjoy your coffee and your 50 sugars,
尽情享受去吧 但我说了我还有事要忙
and go for it, but like I said, I have shit to do.
斯坦利是个好人
Stanley was a good man.
从没旷过一天工
Never missed a day of work,
努力赚钱养家
provided for his family.
他不应该落得这样的下场
He didn't deserve what happened to him.
具体发生了什么事
What did happen?
我告诉过另一个律师
Like I told the other lawyer,
他因为胸疼去医院看病
he went to the hospital with chest pains.
他们说他没事
They said it was nothing.
他还是一直喊疼
He kept complaining.
斯坦利从来不喊疼
Stanley never complained.
两天后他们让他出院了
Two days later they released him.
那天晚上斯坦利回到家睡觉
Stanley went to sleep in our bed that night.
然后就再也没醒过来
And he never woke up.
是的
No.
他再也没醒过来
He didn't.
你确定医院让他出院
Are you sure the hospital released him
是因为保险公♥司♥缩短了他的留院观察期吗
because the insurance company cut his stay?
他明明生病了 罗斯先生
He was sick, Mr. Ross,
他们却让他回家
and they just sent him home.
还有两百多个人
There are over 200 other people
都和他遭遇了同样的命运
who had the exact same thing happen to them.
你觉得这会是巧合吗
You think that's a coincidence?
不 我不这样认为
No, I don't,
所以我才在考虑复查这个案子
which is why I'm considering reopening this case.
那你还犹豫什么呢
So what's stopping you?
首先
Well, for one thing,
我想知道你之前的律师为什么要退出
I want to know why your other lawyer dropped out.
因为他们用尽各种手段对付他
Because they worked that man to the bone.
他差点失去自己的律所
He almost lost his entire practice,
但我听说你背后有一个强大有实力的律所支撑
but I was told that you're with a big, powerful firm.
是的
I am...
但我不确定我能说服他们
but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to
同意接手这个案子
get them to sign off on this.
那我们该怎么办
So what are we supposed to do?
你只要安心等待就行
You're supposed to sit tight.
-那是怎么回事 -你在说什么
- What the hell was that? - What are you talking about?
你心里清楚我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你在会上拂袖而去
You stormed out of the meeting
我们应该一起主持
that we were supposed to run together.
我没有冲出去 我走了出去
I didn't storm out, I walked out
因为你主持得烂透了
because you were doing a shitty job running it.
你在说些什么 我一直在支持你
What are you talking about? I had your back.
在你让那个小丑企图裁减我的薪水之后
After you let that clown come after my salary.
我没让他做任何事
I didn't let him do anything.
我力挺了你 然而你羞辱了我
I defended you, and then you smack me down,
然后我不得不推迟了一个
after which I had to postpone a presentation
我本来满腔热情想做的陈述
that I was very passionate about.
这是个洗手间 有时有味道是正常的
It's a bathroom, Louis. It smells sometimes.
你为什么不进去
So why don't you just go in there,
做人们正常人做的事 从我面前消失呢
do what people do in there, and get out of my face?
你知道吗 唐娜说得对
You know what? Donna was right.
我就不该尝试与你重修于好
I should have never tried to make things right with you.
-和我重修于好 -是的 哈维
- Make things right with me? - Yeah, Harvey.
我让杰克那样做 可以让他清楚自己的身份
I let Jack do that so that I could put him in his place
并向你证明我会支持你 但你意识不到
and show you that I had your back, but you can't see it
因为你太嫉妒我和唐娜了
because you're too damn jealous of me and Donna.
-你刚刚对我说什么 -你在嫉妒
- What did you just say to me? - You're jealous.
你知道吗 路易
You know what, Louis,
如果我真的对你们俩那么不满
if I was so upset about the two of you,
为什么我还在付她薪水
why am I still paying her salary?
扯淡 律所付她薪水
Bullshit. The firm pays her salary.
不是全部
Not all of it.
我把她从地检办公室带来的时候
You see, when I brought her over here from the DA's office,
杰西卡不肯雇用她 因为我只是个初级律师
Jessica wouldn't hire her because I was an associate,
所以我付她薪水
so I paid her salary.
我当上合伙人以后
And then I made partner,
我觉得她薪水不够高 所以我给她涨了薪
and I didn't think it was enough, so I paid her more.
一次又一次
And again and again and again.
所以我受够了你说我嫉妒
So I've had enough of you telling me I'm jealous.
唐娜不再为你工作了
Yeah, well, Donna doesn't work for you anymore.
她为我工作
She works for me, and the only person
这位 将是唯一会支付她薪水的人
who's gonna be taking care of her salary--this guy.
-你听见了没 -我不介意
- You got that? - Fine by me.
但你夸下海口前
But before you say that,
最好搞清楚你给自己揽下了什么
you better know what you're getting yourself into.
我当然知道我揽下了什么
Oh, yeah, I know what I'm getting myself into,
因为那样的女人是不能用金钱衡量价值的
because you can't put a price tag on a woman like that.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你在洗手间和哈维聊了几句
You got into a pissing contest with Harvey,
他告诉你他在支付唐娜的薪水
he told you he's been covering Donna's salary,
你 自尊心作祟 承诺你会接过这一职责
you, out of pride, said that you were going to take it on,
现在你来打探你掉进了多大的坑
and now you're here to find out how much you're on the hook for.
-完全不是这样 -好极了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表