剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Bullshit. There is no subsection C35.
你错了
You're wrong.
-在这儿 你自己看 -我不用看
- Here, take a look. - I don't need to look.
如果你是在要求我把这话说给合伙人们
And if you're asking me to sell this to the partners,
那你运气不太好 我不会同意的
You're shit out of luck.
不 是你运气不太好
No, you're shit out of luck.
因为路易不仅拿了律所章程给我看
Because Louis didn't just come to me with the bylaws.
还承认了就是你
He admitted that it was you
故意把哈维的薪资单传出去
who deliberately put Harvey's salary out there
让所有人看到的
for all the world to see.
对吧 路易
Isn't that right, Louis?
对...不起 杰克
I...am sorry, Jack.
我必须得说实话
I had to come clean.
-那才是对的事 -你这个谎话连篇的家伙
- It was the right thing to do. - You lying piece of shit.
注意点 杰克
Watch it, Jack.
你是在跟冠名合伙人说话呢
You're talking to a name partner.
而且你说他说谎
And you're saying that he's lying,
但作为薪金委员会的领导
but as head of the compensation committee,
你完全可以查哈维的薪金
you had access to Harvey's salary.
不是我泄露的那份文件 我可以证明
I didn't leave that document out and I can prove it.
-怎么证明 -我知道的真实情况是...
- How is that? - I know for a fact that--
我来帮你说吧
Oh, let me help you out.
你之所以住口
The reason you stopped yourself
是因为你本打算说是路易泄露的
is that you were going to say Louis left it out.
但如果你早就知道 却没有提出来
But if you knew that, and still didn't come forward,
那我也可以因此而开了你
then I can fire your ass for that, too.
但你不会那样做
But you're not going to do that
因为这样你也得炒了他
because you'd also have to fire him.
可你经不起再搞一次人♥事♥变♥动♥了
And you can't afford another shake-up.
你说得对 我经不起了
You're right. I can't.
但我不在乎 因为我宁愿炒了你俩
But I don't care, because I'd rather fire you both
也不想让你摆布我
than to let you push me around.
这取决于你 杰克
So it's up to you, Jack.
要么支持C35条款
Stand by provision C35...
要么就滚蛋
or pack up your shit.
原谅我 杰西卡 你说得对
Forgive me, Jessica, you're right.
下次我会更仔细地阅读公♥司♥章程
Next time I'll read the bylaws more carefully.
从一开始 你就知道
You knew this whole thing would play out this way
结果会这样 对吗
the second it started, right?
我很清楚
I had a pretty good idea.
杰西卡...
Jessica...
我什么时候才能明白不能违背你
When am I gonna learn not to defy you?
你永远不会明白的
You're never going to learn.
但只要我清楚那点 我们就没事
But as long as I know that, we'll be okay.
我...
I--
今晚想去泥浴吗
Feel like going mudding tonight?
-不想 -我猜到了
- No. - I figured.
你最好是来告诉我 坦纳放弃了
You better be here to tell me Tanner's walking away.
我是来告诉你 我今天跟他见面了
I'm here to tell you that I met with him today.
你没告诉我就去见他了吗
You went to see him without telling me?
-我给你留了两条信息 -那又怎么样
- I left you two messages. - So the hell what?
我的案子你不能背着我去偷偷见人
You don't cut me out of a meeting on my case.
你的案子
Your case?
坦纳为你的案子提出了一个和解协议
Well, Tanner's made a settlement offer on your case,
我觉得我们应该接受
and I think that we should take it.
你开玩笑吗 我们捏着他的命门呢
Are you kidding? We have a boot to his throat.
我们没必要和解
We don't have to settle.
我们只要决定要用多大力气捏就行了
All we have to do is decide how hard to press.
你捏的不是他的命门
You're not pressing on his throat,
而是阿丽莎·兰的命门
you're pressing on Alyssa Lang's.
所以他只需要大声说他已经变了
So all he has to do is claim that he's a changed man
你就会背弃我去支持他吗
and you take his side over mine?
我没有支持他
I'm not on his side.
我们的客户不费吹灰之力就能借这个创意
Our client stands to make a fortune from this deal
-赚一大笔钱 -我才不管
- without lifting a finger. - I don't give a shit.
你看到他做了什么 也听到他是怎么说的
You saw what he did, and you heard what he said.
我们接手这件案子时
And you said when we started this,
你就说这又会像以前一样 但现在
it would be just like old times, but right now,
表现得像坏人的是你 而不是他
you're acting like the bad guy, not him.
那个烂人根本没变
That piece of shit hasn't changed
我不会跟他和解的
and I'm not settling with him.
我不是让你跟他和解
And I'm not asking you to.
这是什么
What the hell is that?
是原始协议
It's the original offer.
只是现在的律师是卡特里娜·班尼特
Only now the attorney of record is Katrina Bennet.
我让坦纳放弃这个案子
I had Tanner remove himself from the case,
现在你不是跟他和解
so now you're not settling with him.
而只是做了对大家都好的事情
You're just doing what's best for everyone.
接受协议
Take the deal.
你真的不想先读一读吗
You sure you don't want to read it first?
没这个必要
I don't have to.
泥浴俱乐部 晚十点
唐娜
瑞秋 我现在没空聊
Rachel, I cannot talk right now.
我要跟唐娜泥浴去了
I'm going mudding with Donna.
不 路易 你是要和我们俩一起去泥浴
No, Louis, you're going mudding with both of us.
路易
Louis?
我必须承认
I have to say,
我很意外你又预约来了
I'm surprised you called for another appointment.
还能说什么呢
What can I say?
你给我讲的那个故事打动了我
You telling me that story got to me.
所以你准备好说实话了吗
So you're ready to tell the truth?
准备好了
I am.
出现在我梦中的女人是唐娜
The woman in my dream was Donna.
我很高兴你回来跟我说这件事
Well, I'm glad you came back to talk about it.
既然你已对我敞开了心扉
And since you've opened up to me,
我也会对你敞开心扉
I'm going to open up to you.
我相信你说的是实话
I believe you're telling the truth.
-这就是敞开心扉吗 -不 这个才是
- That's opening up? - No, this is.
我相信你说的是实话
I believe you're telling the truth,
但我觉得你梦中的女人
But I don't think the woman
其实并不是唐娜
in your dream was actually Donna.
我觉得是你母亲
I think it was your mother.
真是难以相信
I don't believe it.
我把困扰了我好几天的事情告诉了你
I tell you the thing that's been eating at me for days,
你却说我撒谎吗
and you're calling me a liar?
不 我不是说你撒谎
No, I'm not calling you a liar.
你的梦是一系列未决问题的结合重演
Your dream was a representation of unresolved issues.
唯一的未决问题是我向你吐露心声
The only unresolved issue is I opened up
你却来激怒我
and you're turning on me.
哈维 提你母亲不是攻击你
Harvey, bringing up your mother isn't turning on you.
你完全不了解提我母亲对我意味着什么
You have no idea what bringing up my mother is to me!
我不了解 但那正是我们现在所做一切的意义
No, I don't. That's the whole point of what we're doing here.
我们现在做什么都不重要了 因为我们结束了
It doesn't matter what we're doing here 'cause we're done.
哈维 哈维
Harvey, Harvey, look.
我不在乎你挣多少钱
I don't care how much money you make
睡过多少女人
or how many women you sleep with.
你生命中有一些问题会导致你
You have issues in your life that will keep you
难以获得真正的爱情
from having real relationships.
你尽可以跟自己说
And you can tell yourself all you want
这一切与你的母亲毫无干系
that it has nothing to do with your mother,
但那是自欺欺人 你自己也清楚
but it's a lie and you know it.
我说过了 我们结束了
Well, like I said, we're done.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表