剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Then it won't be long.
怎么了
What?
蒂姆·彼得罗夫来后我再没提过你的精神状态
I didn't say anything about your state of mind after Tim Petroff
因为那时我还不担心
because I wasn't worried about it then,
-但现在我担心了 -迈克
- but I am now. - Mike--
-如果失败了呢 -不会的
- What if it doesn't work? - It'll work.
-如果失败了呢 -也是坦纳的事
- And what if it doesn't? - Then it's on Tanner.
不 是你的事 我现在告诉你
No, it's on you, because I'm telling you right now,
坦纳没有操纵这件事
Tanner is not driving this thing.
说曹操曹操到啊
Well, speak of the devil.
你这个混帐
You son of a bitch.
你对我的委托人提起刑事诉讼
You filed criminal charges against my client?
你说的没错
You're damn right we did.
她伪造了一张驾照
She forged a fake driver's license
关联了她的W2报税表
and attached it to her w2.
-这可是十年的税收欺诈 -你这个混♥蛋♥
- That's ten years of tax fraud. - Oh, you piece of shit.
就算是你 这么做也太过分了
This is crossing the line even for you.
我怎么了
For me?
从我认识你的那天起 你的所作所为
Ever since the day I met you, all you've done is cross lines,
才真的过分 先是剥削癌症患者的钱
and it started with you ripping off cancer victims,
后来的事就更别提了
not to mention every other thing you've ever done.
我告诉过你 我不再是以前那个我了
Hey, I told you I am not that guy anymore.
没错 说完转头就拿狗屁性骚扰
Yeah, right before you tried to ruin my client's life
起诉我的委托人 想毁了他的生活
with some bullshit sexual harassment charge.
那是因为他断了我的委托人的生路
Right after he padlocked my client's livelihood.
没错 他是这么做了
Yeah, you're damn right he did!
-哈维 -每次你跟我对着干
- Harvey-- - Because if you're on a case against me,
伤害到我在乎的人
it's just a matter of time
就只是时间问题
until you eviscerate someone I care about.
伤害
Eviscerate?
如果我想伤害你在乎的人
If I was gonna eviscerate someone you cared about,
我只要点明
all I'd have to do is point out
为什么唐娜不再替你干活了
how Donna's no longer working for you.
离开这里 坦纳
Hey, get out of here, Tanner.
她现在替路易·利特做事
She's working for Louis Litt.
-你刚才跟我说什么 -你听得很清楚
- What did you just say to me? - You heard me.
然后就上去问她 "红发妞 怎么回事
And then I'd go up to her and say, "What happened, Red?
"是不是哈维厌倦和你上♥床♥了
"Did harvey get tired of banging you?
"还是他的功夫实在太差了 你抛弃了他
"Or was he such a lousy lay that you left him
"随便在街上找了一个男人 就像他妈妈
"for the guy down the road just like Harvey's mom
"对待他亲爱的老爹一样"
"did to dear, old dad?"
哈维 哈维 快住手
Harvey! Harvey! Stop!
坦纳 赶紧滚
Tanner, get out of here now!
滚
Go!
你就绝对肯定
You're absolutely convinced
坦纳说的不是实话吗
Tanner couldn't be telling the truth?
这有什么关系吗
What does it matter?
你很可能会毁掉这个女人的一生
Well, you could be ruining this woman's life.
那不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
所以你不相信给人第二次机会吗
So you don't believe in second chances?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
是没有 你只是说
No, you just said
一个你不信任的人发誓说他已经改过自新了
a man you didn't trust swore he changed.
然后你不仅没有给他第二次机会来证明这一点
And instead of giving him a chance to prove that,
还对他全面开战
you launched an all-out war.
你到底有没有在听我讲的故事
Were you listening to my goddamn story?
你没听到他说的话吗
Did you hear what he said?
那根本不是一个改过自新的人
That is not a man that's changed.
不 我说的是你的所作所为
No, I'm talking about what you did.
是你挑起了一场全面战争
You launched an all-out war.
我那样做是为了我的委托人
I did that for my client.
而且顺便告诉你
And for your information,
我给过很多人第二次机会
I've given plenty of people second chances.
-比如说谁 -比如 路易
- Like who? - Louis, for one.
迈克
Mike.
唐娜 斯科特
Donna, Scottie,
我弟弟 我...
My brother, my...
你的什么人
Your what?
我以为我们在谈这个案子
I thought we were talking about the case.
我们是从谈论你的梦开始的
We started by talking about your dream.
对 我因为这个案子才做的那个梦
Yeah, the one I had because of my case.
而你说你梦里的那个女人
Mm-hmm. And you said the woman in that dream
不是唐娜
wasn't Donna.
但这讲不通 因为那个男人是坦纳
But it doesn't add up, because the man was Tanner
而你刚刚告诉我你做梦那天
and you just told me what he said about her the same day
他是怎么说她的
that you had that dream.
好吧 我不在乎讲不讲得通
Yeah, well, I don't care if it doesn't add up
因为我说的是实话
because I'm telling the truth.
可你浑身上下都露出马脚说你在撒谎
And yet you have tells all over you that say otherwise.
那你根本不懂什么是马脚
Then you don't know what a tell is,
因为我从不露马脚
because I don't have any.
那好啊
All right.
我们来看看到底谁知道马脚是什么
We'll see who knows what a tell is.
你要和我打牌吗
You want to play poker with me?
是的
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
我要和你打牌
I'm gonna play poker with you.
等我把你的钱都赢光以后
And when I win, and you're out of money,
你要和我说实话
You're gonna tell me the truth.
那要是我把你的钱全赢光 我能得到什么
And what do I get when you're out of money?
无所谓 因为你不可能赢
It doesn't matter 'cause it's never gonna happen.
有件事我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you about something.
-怎么了 -特拉维斯·坦纳刚给我打电♥话♥
- What's going on? - I just got a call from Travis Tanner.
想让我半个小时后和他见面
He wants me to meet him in half an hour.
这事你得告诉哈维
Well, you have to tell Harvey.
我给他留了两条信息了
I left him two messages.
他还没回复我 而就算他回我
He hasn't gotten back to me, but even if he does,
也肯定会告诉我不要去
he's gonna tell me not to go.
那就别去
Well, then don't go.
你不能背着哈维做事啊
You can't go behind Harvey's back.
这就是问题所在
That's the thing.
如果去见坦纳其实是在帮哈维呢
What if going to see Tanner is more like having Harvey's back?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们这个案子对方的委托人
The client on the other side of our case
十年前做过一张假身份证明
made a fake ID ten years ago
结果现在哈维准备为此把她送进监狱
and now Harvey's ready to send her to prison for it,
而且他这样做完全是为了对付坦纳
and he's only doing it because of Tanner.
好吧 但那终归还应该由哈维来决定
Okay, but it's still Harvey's call.
如果他以现在的精神状态作出这个决定
And if he makes that call in his current state of mind,
他可能会后悔终身
he might regret it for the rest of his life.
你说他现在的精神状态是什么意思
What do you mean, his current state of mind?
几周前 我走进哈维的办公室
A couple of weeks ago, I walked into Harvey's office
他正恐慌症发作
and he was having a panic attack.
天呐
Oh, my God.
那个再加上昨天
And on top of that, yesterday,
他们两个大吵起来
the two of them got into a yelling match
最后发展到哈维给了坦纳一拳
that ended with Harvey punching Tanner.
好吧
Okay, look.
你需要做什么就去做吧
Do whatever you have to do.
帮助哈维
Have Harvey's back.
他在哪
Where is he?
-我不知道 -你不知道才有鬼了
- I don't know. - Bullshit, you don't know.
杰西卡 我发誓昨晚之后我再没见过他
Jessica, I swear I haven't seen him since last night.
那我需要知道 他是不是对我撒谎了
Then I need to know, did he lie to me?
唐娜 我一直都信任你
Donna... I've always trusted you.
现在我需要你信任我
Now I need you to trust me.
他是不是做了什么见不得人的勾当去骗杰克
Did he do some underhanded shit to fool Jack
结果自食其果了
and it backfired?
是的
Yes.
你说的一点不差
That's exactly what he did.
那就找到他
Then find him.
让他来见我
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表