剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Me, too. We should do it more often.
我不知道米歇尔会怎么想
Well, I'm not sure how Mitchell would feel about that.
米歇尔是谁
Who's Mitchell?
我这六周以来
He's the man that I've been seeing
一直在跟他约会
for the last six weeks.
他...
He's...
他很聪明 风趣
He's smart and he's funny and...
最重要的是 他跟律师行业一点关系都没有
Best of all, he has nothing to do with the practice of law.
我真为你高兴 唐娜
I'm happy for you, Donna.
谢谢
Thanks.
我之所以告诉你
And the reason I told you
是想让你知道我没吃醋
is so that you'll know that I'm not jealous
我想说
when I say...
你得告诉路易
you need to tell Louis
你一直在跟埃斯特上♥床♥
you've been sleeping with Esther.
-什么 -得了
- What? - Oh, please.
我今早看到你俩在那里相互对视
It took me all of two seconds to put it together
不出两秒我就想明白了
after I saw you two mooning over each other this morning.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我处理她的离婚诉讼时 我们相处融洽
We bonded together during her divorce proceedings.
哈维 你说你想跟我做朋友
Harvey, you said you wanted to be friends.
我这么做就是做朋友该做的事
This is me being your friend.
朋友才不会污蔑对方
Friends don't accuse each other of things.
我没有污蔑你 我是想帮你
I'm not accusing you. I'm looking out for you.
这怎么会是帮我
How is that looking out for me?
因为 我说了 你必须告诉他
Because, like I said, you need to tell him.
告诉你 我不用这么做
Well, you know what? I don't need to do that
因为这次 你感觉错了
because, for once, your radar is off.
我没一直跟她上♥床♥
We haven't been sleeping together.
我们只睡了一次
We slept together one time.
有什么区别呢
What difference does that make?
你向他承诺了你不会这么做
You promised him you wouldn't do it at all.
唐娜 路易心情好的时候
Donna, Louis isn't rational on his best days
对待与他妹妹无关的事情都不理智
with issues that don't involve his sister,
如果我按你说的做了他会作何反应
Now, how is he going to take it if I do what you're asking?
那你觉得如果被他发现
And how do you think he's gonna react
你做了这事还瞒着他他又会作何反应
when he finds out you kept this from him?
-他不会发现的 -他会的
- He's not gonna find out. - Yes, he is.
是个人都能看得出你俩
Because I didn't have to be me to see the way
对视的时候含情脉脉
you two looked at each other.
总有一天路易也会看出来
And someday Louis is gonna see that, too.
唐娜 我很感激你作为朋友提的建议
Donna, I appreciate you telling me this as a friend.
现在作为朋友 我也告诉你
Now, as a friend, I'm telling you
管好你自己的事就行
to mind your own business.
我说对了 你跟他们做了边线交易
I was right. You cut them some side deal.
你在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我看了他们所有的邮件
I went through all their emails
但没有找到任何把柄
and I found them nothing tying them to anything.
也就是说你早知道他们会隐瞒一些邮件
Which means you knew they would leave some emails out
而你利用此事想从中牟利
and you let it go to get something out of it.
我并不知道他们会隐瞒邮件
I didn't know they would leave anything out,
但我确实认为他们会如此
but I thought they might
我也确实打算利用此事
and I am gonna get something out of it,
但并非你想的那样
but it's not what you think.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你以进监狱威胁他们是对的
Your idea of threatening prison was right,
但从来就没有人曾因为
but nobody ever went to jail
销♥售♥劣质证券入狱过
for selling shitty securities.
但可以以销毁证据的罪名起诉他们
They go to jail for destroying evidence.
所以 我没有选择向几位
So, instead of proving to some jury
不懂证券法的陪审团成员
that doesn't understand securities law
解释他们早知道这个投资的风险
that these guys knew the risks of their investments--
只要我们证明他们删除了邮件就行
All we have to do is prove they deleted some emails.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请坐
Take a seat.
这可是你两天来第二次
You know that's the second time in two days
贸然断定我是坏人了
that you jumped right to me being the bad guy?
你得承认 在我和路易
Well, you have to admit, my experience
和你的接触中
with how you treated me and louis
你扮演的就是坏人的角色
was you being the bad guy.
有道理
Fair enough.
但你又知道路易当面骗我说
But were you there when Louis lied to my face
要在一个会议中支持我的事吗
about backing me in a meeting?
你又知道他骗杰西卡
Or when he told Jessica
把他自己干的坏事安在我头上
that I did something awful that he, in fact, did?
我不知道
No, I wasn't.
但你也了解他
But you do know him
你知道他能做出什么事来
and what he's capable of.
但你还是做到了和他和睦相处
And you're somehow on good terms with him.
我能跟他和睦相处
I'm on good terms with him
是因为我见过他好的一面
because I've seen other sides of him.
我也有好的一面
Well, I have other sides, too.
也许我是在律所耍了些龌龊手段
I may have done some office backstabbing,
但我从来没干过什么让你觉得
but I have never done anything to indicate to you
我会犯法的事吧
that I would do something illegal.
而这正是你今天对我的指责
Which is what you came in here accusing me of.
好吧 杰克
Okay, Jack.
我给你一个机会向我展示你好的一面
You can have a chance to show me another side of yourself, too.
我说了让你和解
I told you to settle this thing!
我也想和解啊
And I'm trying to.
那我为什么得到通知说食品及药物管理局
Then why did I just get a notice that the FDA
要调查我的公♥司♥
is investigating my company?
-什么 -你干了什么
- What? - What did you do?
我本来是要和解 但瑞秋发现
I was gonna settle, but then Rachel found out
他们的律师经常勒索公♥司♥
their lawyer has history of blackmailing companies
所以我只能反诉他了
so our only option was to counter-sue.
你违背了我的明确指示进行了反诉
You filed a counter-suit against my explicit instructions?
埃斯特 是你来找我帮忙
You know what, Esther? You came to me for help,
而我也不会在做松饼的事上对你指手画脚
and I don't tell you how to bake your muffins.
因为你并不了解我的生意的第一要务
Because you don't know the first thing about my business.
而你也不懂我这行的第一要务
And you don't know the first thing about mine.
我不需要懂 我了解你就够了
I don't have to. I know you.
你就是心里埋着满满的
And you've got a chip on your shoulder
自卑感 一旦触发
the size of Montana and when it comes out,
你就会把所有事都搞砸
you make everything worse.
我告诉你 埃斯特
You know what, Esther?
我这么做没有错
I was right to do what I did.
而且这次 我不要接受
And, for once, I'm not gonna let you
你这副居高临下的样子
treat me like I'm less than you.
我对你居高临下
Less than me?
没错 你就是有
Yes, less than you!
我从来都是你的傻哥哥
I'm always your buffoon brother.
这次我决不允许
Well, not this time.
你根本没有权利不跟我商量就这么做
You had no right to do this without asking me!
我不跟你商量是因为你肯定不听我的
I didn't ask you because you wouldn't have listened.
是你从来不听我说话
No, you never listen!
所以我一开始才想去找哈维
Which is why I wanted to go to Harvey in the first place!
-什么 -你没听错
- What? - You heard me.
你怎么可以这样背叛我
How could you betray me like that?
我没有背叛你
I wasn't betraying you.
我只是为自己考虑
I was looking out for myself.
如果你是为了自己考虑
If you were looking out for yourself,
那为什么又骗我说你没去找他
then why did you lie to me about going to him?
因为你一定会嫉妒
Because you're always jealous
只要我去找别人帮忙
whenever I ask anyone else to do anything.
你是我哥哥 路易 不是我男朋友
You're my brother, Louis, not my boyfriend.
你这么想用哈维 你现在就可以去找他
If you wanted Harvey so much, why don't you go to him right now?
我不能
I can't.
因为我去找他的时候
Because when I went to him,
他跟我说我应该信任你
he told me I should trust you.
-他真这么说了 -不仅如此
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表