剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Look, I don't want to get into it.
在哪
Where?
办公室里
In the office.
什么时候
When?
随时可能发作
They happen when they happen.
路易 我跟你说的是实话
Louis, I am telling you the truth.
天呐 这种情况持续多久了
My god. How long have they--
几个月前开始的
they started a few months ago.
几个... 唐娜离开时吗
A few--when Donna left?
没错 从唐娜离开时开始
Yes, when Donna left.
但不完全是因为唐娜
But it isn't really about Donna.
那只是个诱因 至少他们是这么告诉我的
That was a trigger--at least that's what they're telling me.
原因要深得多
It goes deeper.
跟我的家庭
My family,
我的感情问题 都有关
my relationships.
我现在正努力处理一堆糟心事
Let's just say I'm trying to work through some shit.
所以我说的那些话刺♥激♥了你的神经
So when I said those things, it struck a nerve.
不仅如此 路易
Oh, it did more than that, Louis.
那些话伤害了我
It hurt.
你也伤害了我 哈维
You hurt me too, Harvey.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know, and I'm sorry.
虽然这不是个借口
And it's not an excuse,
但我想让你知道我为什么打了你
but I wanted you to know why I did what I did
这一切的根源何在
and where it was coming from.
你不是真的要去特克斯和凯科斯群岛 对吧
You're not really going to Turks and Caicos, are you?
不知道 但我下午接受了治疗
I don't know, but I had therapy this afternoon,
还花了一整天时间
and I spent the rest of the day
考虑怎么做才最好
trying to figure out the best way to do this.
路易 埃斯特的事我很抱歉
Louis, I'm sorry for Esther.
很抱歉对你说谎
I'm sorry for lying to you.
也很抱歉打了你
And I'm sorry that I attacked you.
我接受你的道歉 哈维
I accept your apology, Harvey.
谢谢你 路易
Thank you, Louis.
那你不会再让我停职了
So you're not gonna try and suspend me?
让你停职
Suspend you?
杰西卡很确定你会想让我停职
Jessica was sure you'd want to suspend me.
杰西卡不知道你会说刚刚那些话
Jessica didn't know that you were gonna say what you said.
事实上 我知道杰西卡
As a matter of fact, I know jessica
让你休假只是为了缓解情况
only sent you on vacation to defuse the situation,
所以我觉得你明天应该回来上班
so I think you should come back tomorrow.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - Yes.
他们将宣布迈克晋升合伙人
They're announcing Mike's partnership,
我不希望你错过这个时刻
and I wouldn't want you to miss that.
-谢谢 路易 -这是我最起码能做的
- I appreciate that, Louis. - It's the least I can do.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
如果是谈你成为高级合伙人的事
If it's about you becoming senior partner,
我觉得有点太早了
I think it's a little premature.
我们可能有麻烦了
We may have a problem.
可能 还是已经
May or do?
元桌面案子的对方代表律师
The lawyer on the other side of the Metadesk case
知道我没上过法学院
knows that I didn't go to law school.
什么
What?
会议前我看到她走进公♥司♥
I saw her come into the office
所以就让瑞秋接管了
before the meeting, so I had Rachel take over,
她还不知道我是她认识的迈克·罗斯
and she's doesn't know I'm the same Mike Ross she knew,
她也不会知道 但是
and she's not going to, but--
该死的第一个案子
Goddamn first case.
杰西卡 事情会解决的 我保证
Jessica, it's gonna be handled. I promise.
瑞秋会和我一起工作
Now, Rachel and I will work together,
但她将一直代替我出面
but she'll be out front the whole time.
除了让她应付着
Well, I guess we have no choice
我们也没有别的选择
but to let her ride it out.
但如果有人发现你第一个案子
But it's gonna look pretty damn sketchy
就交给助理 会显得有问题
if someone finds out you've handed off your first case.
所以才有了下一个问题
Which brings me to my next point.
杰克·索罗夫在过问这个案子
Jack Soloff has been asking about it.
那你最好保证不被他发现
Then you better make damn sure
你让瑞秋负责这个案子
you keep him from finding out you put Rachel in charge.
因为我们最不希望杰克·索罗夫
Because the last thing we need is for Jack Soloff
开始调查你的过去
to start sniffing around your past.
没错 我知道
Yeah, I know.
如果这些你都知道
Well, if you know all these things,
还来这做什么
then why exactly are you here?
因为你信任我 让我做了合伙人
Because you trusted me with being partner
我想让你知情
and I'm trying to repay that trust
借此来回报你的信任
by keeping you in the loop.
我很感激 迈克
I appreciate that, Mike.
但你回报我的最好方式
But the best way for you to repay me
就是首先确保那个律师
is by making sure that other lawyer
不会发现你那该死的秘密
doesn't find out your goddamn secret in the first place.
-有给我带吗 -没有
- Get one of those for me? - No, I didn't.
你不能像平时一样抢我的面包圈
And you can't take mine like you usually do.
放松点小老虎 我不是来抢你的面包圈的
Easy, tiger, I'm not here to take your bagel.
我是来给你这个
I'm here to give you this.
你怎么能这么快搞定
How'd you get that done so fast?
我有个熟人
I know a guy.
你有个熟人在做定制雕刻
You know a guy in custom engraving?
我到处都有熟人
I know a guy in everything.
谢谢 哈维 你不用这么做的
Oh, thanks, Harvey, but you didn't have to do that.
你又不是每天都有晋升合伙人这么好的事
Come on, it's not every day you make partner,
我认为没有人比你更应该得到这个职位了
and I've never known anyone who deserves it as much as you.
除了你之外
Except for you.
这一点我们心知肚明 不必说出口
Well, that goes without saying.
那你为什么要说
So why'd you say it?
因为不得不说
Because it had to be said.
说真的 迈克
Seriously, Mike,
这是你应得的 我很高兴你做到了
you deserve this. I'm glad you got it.
我只是希望我是那个晋升你的人
I just wish I could have been the one that made it happen.
我很高兴在和路易发生那样的事之后
I'm just glad you made it in for the meeting
你还能出席会议
after everything that happened between you and Louis.
不管你相信与否
Believe it or not, it was Louis who actually
是路易邀请我回来工作的
invited me to come back to work.
你怎么说服他的
How'd you manage to get him to do that?
即使我告诉你 你也不会相信
Well, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
但即使他没有邀请我回来
But even if he hadn't invited me back,
就算来支军队也无法阻止我参加你晋升合伙人的表决
an army couldn't have kept me away from your partnership vote.
拜托 哈维 这只是个形式
Come on, Harvey, it's just a formality.
他们已经给了我头衔
They've already given me the title.
这也许只是个形式
It may be just a formality,
但如果我不投票支持 会议不可能举♥行♥
but that meeting's not happening without my vote on the record.
下一个待表决的项目正是
The next item up for bid on the price is right
迈克·罗斯被提名为
is Mike Ross's nomination
初级合伙人
for junior partner.
我知道这只是个形式
Now, I know it's just a formality,
但有人提出异议吗
but what do you say we make it unanimous?
所有支持这个决议的人请举手
All those in favor?
那么我很高兴地宣布迈克·罗斯
Then I'm pleased to announce Mike Ross
成为公♥司♥最新的初级合伙人
as this firm's newest junior partner.
如果没有其他事...
So, if no one else has anything--
我有事要说
I have something.
如果你们都在疑惑
If you're all wondering why
为什么我的头骨严重受伤
I have extensive damage to my skull,
那是因为两天前
it's because two nights ago,
哈维·斯佩克特恶意袭击了我
I was viciously attacked by Harvey Specter.
鱿鱼我希望不要去律所外部寻求司法途径
And since I would rather not go outside the firm
依照公♥司♥章程第28b条
to take legal action, pursuant to section 28-b of the bylaws,
我提议让哈维·斯佩克特立刻免薪停职
I am placing Harvey Specter on immediate unpaid suspension.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
我不知道这事该怎么解决
Okay, I don't really know how this works.
是不是有人该叫保安了
Should someone call security?
路易 我觉得没人需要叫保安
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表