剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
to put money into the hands of rich people.
我被赋予了一种天赋 但我却浪费了它
I was given a gift and I wasted it,
我为自己感到羞耻
and I'm ashamed of myself.
同时我还不知收敛
And--and as a final insult,
将这位悲伤地女士拖到众人面前
I paraded this mourning woman out in front of you
只是为了让你们喜欢我
just as a way to get you to admire me.
我很抱歉 格洛丽亚
I am so sorry, Gloria.
我能承诺的
And all I can say
只有无论这些人
is that I promise you,
裁定我有罪与否
whether these people find me innocent or not,
我都会将我的余生
I am gonna spend the rest of my life
致力于为世界上所有的克利福德·丹纳而战
fighting for the Clifford Danners of this world.
我不会再浪费我的天赋了
I will not waste that gift again.
不管你们相不相信
You could believe it or not,
但我是个律师
but I am a lawyer,
而且我会一直做下去
and I always will be.
谢谢
Thank you.
这真是件有趣的事情
Well, it's an interesting thing, really,
看着罪犯们是如何玩弄我们的感情的
how criminals can play with our emotions.
迈克·罗斯能说会道
Mike Ross is articulate
很有煽动力 也很有激♥情♥
and persuasive and passionate
听着他的总结陈词
and listening to his closing argument,
我自己差点都想放他一马了
I almost want to let him go myself,
唯独有一个问题 他是个骗子
except for one thing: he's a liar.
他并没有一周一次往返于哈佛
He didn't commute to Harvard one day a week
却可笑地声称自己那么做了
as he so laughably claims.
他没上过大学
He didn't go to college.
没有任何纸质文件能证明他被录取
There is no paper record of his enrollment,
也没有他申请法学院的文件
no applications to law school,
年册里没有他的照片
no picture in the yearbook,
也没有他的班级排名
no class rankings,
甚至没有一个人记得他
no one at all who even remembers him.
除了他那个负债累累的朋友
Except for that one indebted friend
满嘴跑火车
with a lot to lose,
假如你们相信他的证词的话
and if you believe his testimony,
我这还有一堆谎言可以说给你们听
I got a bridge over Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.
不管他承不承认
And whether he says it or not,
他就是指望着
he's banking on the fact
你们将这事看作是一起无受害人犯罪
that you are gonna think this is a victimless crime,
但假如你们宣告他无罪
but if you acquit him,
你们就是允许大家说
you are giving permission to everyone to say
"嘿 我要去装成一个律师"
"hey, I'm gonna pretend to be a lawyer."
"我想说自己是个医生"
"I think I'm gonna say I'm a doctor."
"你猜怎么着
"Hell, you know what?
今天我要装成一名飞行员"
Today, I'm gonna pose as a pilot."
想象一下有一天你在手术台上醒来
Imagine if one day you woke up on the operating table
却发现那个要划开你的胸腔的人
to discover the man who was about to crack open your chest
不是个真正的医生
is not really a doctor.
有罪
Guilty.
有罪
Guilty.
有罪
Guilty.
你们可得弄清楚
Make no mistake about it,
迈克·罗斯觉得自己比你们厉害
Mike Ross thinks he's better than you.
他觉得自己不用和你们遵守一样的规矩
He thinks he doesn't have to play by the same rules,
但我们知道他是要的
but we know he does.
因为 陪审团的女士们和先生们
Because, ladies and gentleman of the jury,
迈克·罗斯...
Mike Ross...
是个骗子
is a fraud.
迈克...
Mike...
迈克...
Mike...
迈克
Mike.
她很厉害 哈维
She was good, Harvey.
-没错 但你也是啊 -你做得很好
- Yeah, so were you. - You were great.
她更厉害 她所说的一切都是真的
She was better. Everything she said was true
而陪审团也知道这一点
and the jury knows it.
不 他们不知道
No they don't.
听着 从我遇见你的那天起
Look, ever since the day I met you,
你就一直能看见人性中的闪光点
you have always seen the good in people,
而我们只需要陪审团中有一个人
and we only need one person on the jury
能感受到你的闪光点
to feel that way about you.
-假如他们感受不到呢 -无所谓
- And what if they don't? - It doesn't matter.
因为无论如何我们也无法改变局面了
Because we can't do anything about it anyways.
所以我们出去吧
So, let's get out of here.
-我不能 -什么叫你不能
- I can't. - What do you mean you can't?
我是说 在陪审团回来前我不能离开
I mean, I can't leave until that jury comes back.
迈克 他们也许几天都回不来
Mike, they might not come back for days.
我不知道该怎么和你说 哈维
I don't know what to tell you, Harvey,
但我不能离开这里
but I can't leave here.
没关系的 哈维
It's okay, Harvey.
听着
Look,
迈克 假如我们真的没时间了
Mike, if we really don't have time,
我不想把时间浪费在这里
I don't want to waste it here.
瑞秋 假如我离开了
Rachel, if I leave,
我满脑子只会想着
all I'm gonna be thinking about
仲裁室里发生了什么
is what's happening in that jury room.
那我去给我俩弄点吃的来
Then I am going to go and get us some food
然后我们一起吃点东西
and we're gonna have a bite to eat
因为我不会白白浪费这段时间的
because I'm not gonna let this time go to waste.
好吧
Okay.
-怎么了 -什么怎么了
- What? - What do you mean what?
我想知道你的想法
I want to know what you think.
我觉得一场重量级比赛
I think I saw a heavyweight fight
马上就要见分晓了
that's gonna come down to the goddamn cards.
你有不同的看法吗
You see it any different?
我的看法是我的命运掌握在了陪审团手里
What I see is my fate in the hands of a jury,
而我不喜欢这样
and I don't like it.
不然你以为我为何
Why the hell do you think
大部分时间都选择和解而不愿上庭
I cut so many deals instead of going to trial?
吉布斯唯一会接受的和解协议
Well, the only deal that Gibbs is going to cut
就是把我们整死
is the one that hangs us out to dry.
我不知道你怎么想
And I don't know about you,
但我可不喜欢就这样坐在一旁
but I don't feel like just sitting by
等着这件事出结果
while this thing goes to verdict.
你以为我喜欢吗
You think I do?
听着 没有其他办...
Look, there's no other w--
等等
Hold on a second.
我们可以把这弄成是无效审判
We could go get us a mistrial.
那样有什么好处
What good would that do?
无效审判不过是缓兵之计
A mistrial's just gonna kick the can down the road
直到迈克再次被审
till Mike gets tried again.
听我说
Listen to me.
在迈克想要代理自己时
when Mike wanted to represent himself,
吉布斯跳起来
Gibbs jumped out of her chair
说我们是在试图把这弄成无效审判
saying that we were trying to get a mistrial.
然后她要求我们放弃申请无效审判的权利
Then she demanded we waive our rights to one completely.
而她之所以这么做
And the only reason she'd do that
是因为她没有权利
is because she doesn't have authorization
再办一次这个案子
to try this case again.
这意味着
Which means,
无效审判不仅仅是缓兵之计
a mistrial isn't just kicking the can down the road.
的确 这可是毁灭性武器
No, it's blowing it to kingdom come.
唯一的问题是
The only problem is,
我们没有理由促成无效审判
we don't have grounds for a mistrial.
那你就最好出去找一些理由
Well, then you better go out and find some.
而且你最好在陪审团回来前就找到
And you better do it before that jury comes back.
我想跟你说的就是这个
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我的律师不在场
My lawyer's not here.
那可不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
那为什么他告诉我
Then why did he tell me that
假如我和你说他来不了
if I told you he couldn't make it,
你就会让我延期之类的
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表