剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第五季 第十一集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
迈克·罗斯从没上过法学院
Mike Ross never went to law school.
我知道 但我还是雇了他
And ?I knew it, and I hired him anyway.
我还是不能留下来 哈维
I still can't stay, Harvey.
你弄的像是我夺走了
You're making it seem like I'm the one
你的梦幻婚礼一样
that's taking away your dream wedding.
本来就是你夺走了我的梦幻婚礼
You are the one taking away my dream wedding.
没什么能比让我
Nothing would make me happier
举杯庆祝你的新生活更能让我开心的
than to raise a glass to your new life,
但我不能
But I can't.
所以现在我不该结婚了
Oh, so now I shouldn't get married.
不 我是说你应该辞职
No, I'm saying you should quit.
所以你现在告诉我 你为什么来这里
You tell me right now, why are you here?
-一言难尽 -你为什么来这里
- It's not that simple. - Why are you here?
因为我害怕
Because I'm afraid!
你今天召集了紧急不信任投票
You're calling for an emergency vote of no confidence today?
合个影吧 因为明天早上
Take a picture, because tomorrow morning,
这些字母就要撤下来了
those letters are coming down.
我为什么要相信你真的会
Why should I believe you would even live up
实现你的承诺呢
to your end of the bargain?
因为我根本不在乎
Because I don't give a shit
你跟丹尼尔·哈德曼的斗争
about your war with Daniel Hardman.
我想要的只是看着你跪下
All I want to do is see you get down on your knees and say,
说"我退出"
"I quit."
此时此刻 狙击我们客户的公♥司♥
As of now, the company that's been targeting our clients
已经不由丹尼尔·哈德曼代理了
is no longer represented by daniel hardman.
所有支持杰西卡留下的人 举手
All in favor of jessica staying?
你到底是怎么从傅滋曼那儿拿到解约书的
How exactly did you get that termination letter for Forstman?
我同意辞职
I agreed to step down.
你不能辞职
You are not going to step down.
你为这律所付出了一切
You've given up everything for this firm.
该有人为你付出点东西了
It's time someone gave up something for you.
哈维 你不光给了我梦想
Harvey, you didn't just give me my dream.
还给了我一个家
You gave me a family.
但我终有一天会有自己的家
But I'm gonna have a family of my own someday,
我不能让这些事悬在他们头上
And I can't have all of this hanging over their heads.
你不必为我这么做
You don't have to do this for me.
我是为了我们
I'm doing it for us,
因为只要你支持我
'cause as long as you're with me--
我支持你
I'm with you.
-迈克·詹姆斯·罗斯 -怎么了
- Michael James Ross. - Yes?
你因共谋欺诈被捕了
You're under arrest for conspiracy to commit fraud.
迈克·罗斯 我是助理检察官安妮塔·吉布斯
Michael Ross, I'm assistant U.S. Attorney Anita Gibbs,
不像你 我是个正牌律师
And unlike you, I'm a real attorney.
我在见到我律师之前
I'm not answering any questions
不会回答任何问题
until I speak to my lawyer.
我听说你之前要求他来
I heard you asked for him before,
在我们静候时 我想让你知道
But while we're waiting, I just wanted to let you know
我会把你扔进监狱的
that I'm the one who's gonna put you in jail.
什么都不说
Nothing?
你可能觉得你这是无受害人犯罪
Maybe you think that you've committed a victimless crime,
但我向你保证 并不是
But let me assure you, you haven't.
据我估计 在你所谓的职业生涯中
By my estimation, you've worked on 88 legal cases
经手了88件案子
in your so-called career,
每一次你拿起电♥话♥
And you committed fraud every time you picked up the phone,
发送邮件 签名
mailed a letter, signed your name,
或者出庭 你都在诈骗
or appeared in court.
一个案件能判九个月监禁
Each instance carries a nine-month sentence,
跟你说实话吧
And to tell you the truth,
我都懒得算了
I am too tired to do the addition.
我不懒
Well, I'm not.
如果你说的是真的
If what you're saying is true
且每个案子限定为一次庭审
and there's a limit of one count per case,
那我将坐66年的牢
Then I'll be going to prison for 66 years.
我数学相当好
I've always been good at math.
我数学没那么好
Well, I haven't.
我拿手的是把像你这种
But what I am good at is putting away
虚伪自大的骗子送进监狱
fake, cocky tough guys like you
然后看着你们垮掉
and seeing them break.
因此 接下来
So here's how this is gonna go.
你要是配合 我就不难为你
You play ball, I go easy on you.
不配合的话
You don't--
就我经验看
In my experience,
上过大学的人 即使是个冒牌大学生
college boys, even fake ones,
在监狱都很难撑下来
don't do well in prison.
如果你觉得你的人
And if you think your people
正在赶来保释你
are rushing down here to bail you out,
你想多了
you've got another thing coming,
因为今晚我不会让你离开这的
because I'm gonna keep you in here all night.
行
Okay.
我会认罪的
I'll confess.
但我需要全程录影带记录
But I want the whole thing on tape.
哈维 谢天谢地 我有事跟你说
Harvey, thank god. I need to talk to you.
瑞秋 冷静一下 怎么了
Rachel, calm down. What's going on?
-迈克被捕了 -什么
- Mike's been arrested. - What?
有两个检察院的人
Two men from the U.S. Attorney's office--
直接冲他上去 逮捕了他
They just walked right up to him, and they arrested him.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
好好 不会有事的
All right. It's gonna be okay.
怎么可能没事 他现在孤身一人
It's not gonna be okay! He's by himself.
我们得想想办法
We have to do something.
我马上就去找他
I'm going down there right now.
你不能去
No, you're not.
杰西卡 这不是为了你
Jessica, this isn't up for you--
哈维 从现在开始
Harvey, from this second,
你是个没被指控的同伙
you are an unindicted co-conspirator,
我同样是
and so am I.
你也一样
And so are you,
也就是说 我们谁都担不起靠近他的风险
which means none of us can afford to be anywhere near Mike.
我不管 总有人得做点什么
I don't care. Someone has to do something.
如果这个人不是你 那就是我
And if it isn't going to be you, it's going to be me.
你会让她去
You're gonna let her go down there?
哈维 她想去就可以去
Harvey, she can knock on that door all she wants.
但他们今晚不会让她见他的
They're not gonna let her see him tonight.
再说了 她是他的未婚妻
Besides, she's his fiancée.
去见他不会让她看起上去有罪
Seeing him is not gonna make her look guilty.
我去也不会
It's not gonna make me look guilty either.
我是为了帮我兄弟
It makes me look like I'm standing by my guy.
唯一能让你看上去无罪的是
No, what's gonna keep you from looking guilty
咱俩撕了你的辞职信
is you and I ripping up your letter of resignation.
杰西卡 我和傅滋曼达成了协议
Jessica, I just made a deal with Forstman.
如果他发现我还在公♥司♥
He finds out that I'm still here,
他只要给哈德曼打个电♥话♥
He picks up the phone, calls Hardman,
他俩就能毁了整间律所
And the two of them pick this place apart.
不管是谁负责追诉这个案子
And if whoever is prosecuting this case
发现他们逮捕迈克当晚你就辞职
finds out you left on the same night they arrested Mike,
那我们还不如赶紧自首
then we may as well turn ourselves in.
这就是为什么我得
Which is why I need to get in there
作为迈克的律师去找他
And talk to Mike as his lawyer.
那接下来事情要这样
Then this is what's going to happen.
现在你是他的律师
You are now his lawyer.
你在这里做你要做的事
But you do whatever you have to do to work out of your house,
因为我不会告诉任何人你辞职了
because I'm not telling anybody you resigned.
这里是检察官助理安妮塔·吉布斯和迈克·罗斯
This is AUSA Anita Gibbs with Michael Ross.
现在是晚上11:05
The time is 11:05 P.M.
罗斯先生同意认罪
Mr. Ross has agreed to confess,
前提是需要录像带记录整个过程
with the stipulation that he do it on videotape.
实际上我没说要认罪
I actually never said I'd confess.
我是说我会谈谈
I said I'd talk.
你说的确实是认罪
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表