剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
所以抱歉我现在没法陪你吃甜甜圈
So I'm sorry that I can't have a doughnut with you right now,
但我现在有稍比那重要点的事要做
but I've got something a little more important to deal with.
哈维 我理解 但我们客户被盯上了
Harvey, I understand, but our clients are being circled.
我们的名誉在受损
Our reputation's getting tanked,
新律师应聘人也都差得不行
and we're getting sent shit associates.
可迈克·罗斯面临着牢狱之灾
And Mike Ross is facing prison.
你只负责一件事
And you're handling one thing,
而我要负责其它所有事
while I'm handling everything else.
-杰西卡 -算了 别介意 哈维
- Jessica-- - No, never mind, Harvey.
我明白你其实不在乎
It's clear that you really don't care
这家律所是否分崩离析
about keeping this firm together.
我为了让律所不分♥裂♥都辞职了
I resigned to keep this firm together.
但这好像没有奏效啊
Well, it sure doesn't seem to be working out that way,
不是吗
does it?
好的 我会让秘书在周一安排一次会面
Great, I'll have my secretary set up a meeting for monday.
如果那是关于你那破公益诉讼的
If that meeting's about your pro bono bullshit,
-取消掉 -什么
- cancel it. - What?
你自己说过的 杰克
You said it yourself, Jack.
其它律所已经闻到血腥味了
Other firms smell blood.
友善不会让鲨鱼退却
Well, you don't get a shark to back off by playing nice,
你得用棍棒打在他脸上让他退却
You do it by clubbing him in the face.
他们挖我们的客户 我们也挖他们的
They come after our clients, we go after theirs.
《华尔街日报》写报道的
Clients aren't the ones writing editorials
可不是客户 杰克
for "The Wall Street Journal", Jack.
你要挖个律师
You want to poach an attorney.
我要挖整个部门
I wanna poach a whole goddamn department.
这可是完全不同的一个选择啊
That is definitely another way to go.
这是我们仅有的选择
It's the only way to go,
因为如果我们没有做那些我们说没做过的事
because if we didn't do what we're saying we didn't do,
-我们就会这么行动 -我明白了
-this is what we do. - I get it.
你要告诉外界我们是清白的
You're trying to convince the world we're innocent.
杰克 我不关心我的敌人是否认为
Jack, I don't give a shit if my enemies think
我是无辜的
I'm innocent or not.
我只关心他们是否认为自己能击败我
I give a shit whether they think they can take me down,
这就是为什么我不去忙着做公益诉讼
which is why I'm not going to cower in some pro bono corner,
来向他们表现自己的友善
trying to convince them that I'm friendly.
我要主动出击
I'm going to kick some ass,
让他们重温我的凶猛
and remind them that I'm fierce.
你在这里啊 我到处找你
There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you.
瑞秋 我们需要你的帮助 你跑到哪里去了
Rachel, we need your help. Where have you been?
跟安妮塔·吉布斯在一起
With Anita Gibbs.
什么 你怎么能跟她会面
What? How did you let that happen?
她在街上守着我 拿着一份文件
Because she ambushed me on the street,
声明我们俩的谈话
with a document that said our conversation
不会作为证据
would be inadmissible.
她这么做就是
And if she did that is because
为了套你的话
she didn't want to talk to you,
她想给你下套
she wanted to get in your head.
迈克 我知道她打算干什么
Mike, I know what she wanted to do.
她怎么说的
What did she say?
她说她能让你上哥伦比亚大学
She said that she could get you into Columbia,
在这一切平息之后你可以成为一名律师
and that you could be a lawyer after all this is over.
瑞秋 她在撒谎
Rachel, she's lying--
你觉得我看不出来吗
You think I don't know that?
我们已经讨论过了
Well, we've already been over this.
只有我们背叛了哈维和杰西卡之后
The only way she is gonna help us is if we help her
她才会帮我们
put Harvey and Jessica away.
迈克 这个我知道 但是我们没有讨论过
Yes, Mike, I know that, but we didn't go over the part
我因为拒绝作证而无法当律师的事
where I don't get into the bar because I took the Fifth.
我的天哪
Oh, goddamn it!
这就是为什么我希望哈维在场
This is exactly why I wanted Harvey to be there.
-她果然套住你了 -她没有影响到我
- She got into your head. - She didn't got into my head.
她把我们的梦想吊在那里诱惑我
She dangled our dream in front of me,
我知道这个我们不能拿
and I know that we can't have that.
但这并不意味着我不能掌控局面
It doesn't mean I can't handle this.
看情形你好像并没有掌控局面
It doesn't seem like you're handling it.
-我有掌控 -你哭了
- I am. - You're crying.
不 我释放我的情绪是因为我承认它的存在
No. I'm releasing my emotions so that I can persevere
而不是否认它进而失去理智
instead of denying them and losing my mind.
我今天不能失去理智
Which I can't do today,
因为我跟院长有个会面
because I have a meeting with the Dean.
我独自藏在这里
Now, I came in here to be alone
是为了处理这些烂事
so I can deal with my shit,
所以你不介意的话 让我一个人待会儿
so if you don't mind, I would like to be alone
让我自己处理这些
so I can deal with my shit.
你搜寻到什么结果了没有
Hey, did you find something in the discovery?
当然有
Yeah, sure as hell did.
我发现吉布斯跟瑞秋见面了
I just discovered that Gibbs picked up Rachel.
什么 吉布斯逮捕她了吗
What? She arrested her?
没有 她拿份破文件在路边等着她
No, she pulled up to the curb with some document.
我不关心她拿了什么狗屁文件
I don't give a shit what she pulled up with.
瑞秋应该明白不要跟她接触
Rachel should know not to go with her.
是啊 她的律师应该告知她这个
Yeah, and that would've been an excellent thing
可她的律师不在场
for her lawyer to tell her, except her lawyer wasn't there.
-什么 -你向我保证过
- Excuse me? - You promised me
法律程序的每一步都会陪着她
that you would be with her every step of the way.
我保证过我在取证的时候会跟她在一起
I promised I'd represent her at a deposition,
不是全天24小时做她的保姆
not babysit her 24 hours a day.
也许与其生瑞秋的气
Maybe instead of getting mad at Rachel,
我们应该想想怎么对付吉布斯
it is time for us to figure out how to go after Gibbs.【轴】
-又来这个 -对 又是这个
- This again. - Yes, this again.
我跟你说过她会找上瑞秋的 现在她找上了
I told you she was gonna go after Rachel, and now she has.
我也告诉过你如果你打算对付谁
And I told you if you're gonna go after someone,
你最好直接把他踢出局
you better knock them out.
那你最好找到一个把吉布斯踢出局的方法
Then you better figure out a way to knock Gibbs out soon,
因为如果你不做 我去做
because if you don't, I will.
路易
Louis.
-你在这里干什么 -怎么了
- What are you doing here? - What?
你觉得你可以当着我的面撒谎然后就完了
You thought you could lie to my face and get away with it?
-我从来没有对你撒谎 -真的吗
- I never lied to you. - Really?
因为你发誓你不会
Because you swore
站出来承认那封邮件
you wouldn't come forward about that e-mail,
但是你食言了
but you did.
现在你又给我这么几个新人提名
And you you're pulling this associate shit.
我没有主动站出来 是他们找到我的
I didn't come forward. They found me.
而且新人的事也不是我搞的
And I'm not pulling any associate shit.
那你怎么解释这份
Then what do you call this pathetic excuse
悲催的候选人名单
of a candidates list?
我觉得这是自然而然的
I call it inevitable.
因为我们的学生识字
Because our students can read.
-那篇报道 -是的
- The editorial. - Yes.
那篇报道
The editorial.
所以不是你把那些渣子给我们
So you're not sending us sludge.
路易 我没有做什么
Louis, I'm not doing anything.
你们律所正在被
Your firm is being investigated
联邦检察官办公室调查
by the U.S. Attorney's office.
没有人会把自己的职业生涯搭进一个
And no one is going to risk their career on a place
不到一个月就要倒闭的地方
that may not even exist in a month.
他们会的 如果你去说服他们
They might, if you convince them to.
-路易 我不能那么做 -希拉 求求你
- Louis, I can't do that. - Sheila, please.
我之前来过一次 恳求得到第二次机会
I came here once before, hoping for a second chance
你并没有给我
and you wouldn't give it to me.
那跟这事有什么关系
What does that have to do with this?
因为如果当时我们在一起了
Because if we'd gotten back together then,
我就不会在这家律所了 但我还在那里
I wouldn't even be at the firm now, but I am.
那是我的所有了
And it's all I have.
我能理解你不给我第二次机会
I understand you not giving me a second chance then.
但现在我再次恳求你
But I'm begging you...
给我的律所一次机会
Give my firm one now.
路易 就算我愿意帮你也没用
Louis, even if I wanted to, it won't work.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表