剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You're up to something.
干嘛这么说
Why would you say that?
我为你工作了12年
I worked for you for 12 years.
你觉得我还分不出你有没有事吗
You think I can't tell when you're up to something?
-唐娜 -哈维
- Donna-- - Harvey,
既然你是来这里找的我
If you're coming to me in here,
那就说明你不想让路易知道
that means you don't want Louis to know.
可我已经不再为你工作了 我现在是他的人
And I don't work for you anymore--I work for him.
我知道 我也知道我将要问的事情
I know that, and I know what I'm about to ask
可能会置你于两难之地
might put you in between me and Louis.
但我希望你能帮我 看看我能做些什么
But I want you to help me figure out something I can do
阻止合伙人停我的职
that'll move the partners not to suspend me.
那就告诉我
Then tell me this.
那天路易跟你说了什么 居然能让你动手打他
What did Louis say to you that made you hit him?
为什么要问这个
Why are you asking me that?
因为你让我和你一伙
Because you're asking me to pick your side,
那我就要知道你是不是值得
and I need to know if you deserve it.
唐娜
Donna,
要是到现在了你都还不了解我
if you don't know me well enough to know
觉得我不值得你帮的话
that I deserve your help by now,
那我再说什么都是徒劳
nothing I tell you is gonna matter.
而无论我是否值得
But whether I deserve it or not,
我可以向你保证 路易会用阴招
I guarantee you Louis is going to have some dirty trick
为这次的投票做准备
up his sleeve for that vote.
路易 我有话跟你说
Louis, I need to talk to you for a second.
如果你是来劝我别玩阴的
Well, if you're here to tell me not to play dirty,
那就别白费口舌了 因为唐娜已经劝过了
you're wasting your breath because Donna already did it.
我不是来劝你的
I'm not here to do that,
因为你已经在玩阴的了
because you already played dirty.
我是来劝你给哈维停职投反对票的
I'm here to get you to vote against suspending Harvey.
什么叫我已经在玩阴的了
How the hell have I already played dirty?
你明知我的合伙人资格对哈维来说有特殊意义
You knew my partnership would mean something to Harvey,
可你非但没有让此事避免涉入你们的纠纷
and instead of holding it outside of your feud,
反而利用它把他骗回了律所
you used it to trick him back into the firm.
迈克 那是因为这是得到正义的唯一方式
Because, Mike, it was the only way to get justice.
好
Okay.
如果你是这么想的话 那换句
If you think that, then let me put this in terms
你能懂的话说 就是
that you might understand.
哈维是琼恩·雪诺 而我是他的班扬叔叔
Harvey is Jon Snow, I'm his Uncle Benjen,
你利用我把他引出来
and you used me to lure him out
这样大家就可以一人一刀把他捅死了
so that everybody could stab him to death.
你竟敢把哈维比做琼恩·雪诺
How dare you defile Game of Thrones
这绝对是对《权力的游戏》的玷污
by comparing Harvey to Jon Snow.
你明知道 这不是重点
That's not the point, and you know it.
重点是 你背叛了哈维
The point is, you betrayed Harvey,
就像那个小孩背叛琼恩·雪诺一样
the same way that kid betrayed Jon Snow.
话虽如此 可那是为了所有的守夜人
Well, in that case, it was for the good of the Watch.
是啊 我觉得那小孩肯定也是这么想的
Yeah, I'm sure that's what that kid thought, too.
但我向你保证 他之后的一生都会在
But I guarantee you, he's going to regret stabbing his friend
害过朋友的悔恨和痛苦中度过
for the rest of his miserable life.
捷运快递服务
丹尼尔·哈德曼办公室
Daniel Hardman's office.
立刻让他听电♥话♥
I need to speak to him right now.
请问是哪位来电
Who may I say is calling?
你知道是谁 史黛西
You know who it is, Stacy.
快让他接电♥话♥
Now get him on the goddamn phone.
他现在不在 但他有给你留言
He's not here, but he left word for you.
他寄了两个包裹
He sent two packages.
要么你按照一个继续
Either move forward on one of them,
要么他按照另一个继续
Or he'll move forward on the other.
-祝贺你 -贺什么
- Congratulations. - On what?
祝贺你作为初级合伙人赢了第一个案子啊
On winning your first case as junior partner.
我赢了作为初级合伙人的第一个案子吗
I won my first case as junior partner?
你有了一个超棒的主意
Mm-hmm, turns out you had a brilliant idea.
真的吗 我想出了什么好主意
Oh, really? And what was my brilliant idea?
等我跟其他合伙人聊天时
You know, for when I'm sitting around
就可以好好吹一下了
shooting the shit with the other partners.
你让我回去找克莱尔
You sent me back to Claire
提议说让她自己的客户买♥♥下元桌面
to propose that she have one of her own clients buy Metadesk
让奥泰拉也加入进来
and let Optela stay on board.
瑞秋 这想法真是太棒了
Rachel, that's amazing.
我不敢相信她竟然真的同意了
I can't believe she went for it.
她同意了 格格丹也同意了
She went for it, and Gigadyne went for it.
你刚刚是说了格格丹吗
Did you just say Gigadyne?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
瑞秋 格格丹刚公布了他们会
Rachel, Gigadyne just announced they're getting into
接手国防部外包业务
the Defense contracting business.
-什么 什么时候的事 -是的
- What? When? - Yeah.
昨天 他们已经签了第一份合同了
Yesterday--they already have their first contract.
就是说我刚刚让这项交易涉及到的每个人
Which means I just triggered a background check
都要接受背景调查
on every single person involved in this deal.
迈克 真对不起
Mike, I am so sorry.
不会 你也不知道会这样
No, you couldn't have known.
而且我们也没有时间说对不起
And we don't have time for "I'm sorrys" anyway.
在一切还来得及的时候
We have to find a way to take care of this
我们得赶紧想办法补救
before it's too late.
我们该怎么做
How are we gonna do that?
我们要大变活人
We're gonna hide in plain sight.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我们要把我的名字从所有的文件上删除
We're gonna take my name off all of the paperwork,
然后祈祷没人发现
and we're gonna hope to god nobody notices.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing in here?
赶上我的工作进度啊
Catching up on my work.
-有问题吗 -没有
- Is that a problem? - No.
就是我跟你说过了
It's just that I told you
不用你再抄录这些了
that I didn't need you to do any transcribing.
你说话时的语气让我想起了
And the way you said it got me thinking
你有多喜欢把你的计划都录在里面
about how you like making your plans on this thing.
然后我就听到了这个
And then I came across this.
唐娜
Donna--
你觉得我对你敞开心扉
You think me opening up
告诉你我有恐慌症是在控制你吗
about having panic attacks is manipulation?
我都不觉得你真有恐慌症
I don't even think you really had panic attacks,
更别说去治疗了
let alone are going to therapy.
我有
Well, I am.
而我对你说出实情
And I opened up to you about it,
之后你却着我的眼睛
and then you looked me in the eye,
利用迈克的晋升会议引我回来
and you used Mike's partnership to lure me back.
是的
Yes.
是我做的
I did.
因为我想让你明白这种感受
Because I wanted you to know how it feels
当一个人当面承诺你一件事
when someone says one thing to your face
转身就做了
and then turns right around
完全相反的事 就像你对我做的
and does the exact opposite, like you did--
他把这些事情告诉了你
He revealed those things to you,
可是你却录下来 为了放给其他的合伙人听
and you recorded him so you could play it for the partners?
我不是想录他说的那些东西
I wasn't trying to record him saying those things.
我只是想拿到他打我的证据
I just wanted proof that he hit me.
胡说
Bullshit!
你根本不在乎你拿到的是什么
You didn't care what you got.
你只是想打倒他
You just wanted to get him.
你还真说对了
You're damn right I did.
他打了我
He hit me.
他抢走埃斯特
He got Esther.
他永远随心所欲
He gets away with everything.
也许是的
Maybe he does.
如果你想让他被停职
And if you want to try to get him suspended,
那是你的权利
that's your right.
但你利用他的弱点公开羞辱他
But if you use his weaknesses to publicly humiliate him,
我就不再为你工作了
I'm done working for you.
瑞秋
Rachel,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表