剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
you're denying all responsibility.
在我看来 这就像是外遇
That sounds like an affair to me.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
你知道我多努力才走到今天这一步
Do you know how hard I worked to get a view like this?
瓦萨学院全额奖学金
Full scholarship to Vassar.
三年哈佛法学院
Three years Harvard law,
作为第三巡回法庭的首位黑人女性
and one year as the first black woman
做了一年的书♥记♥员
to clerk in the third circuit.
我不会轻易让别人夺走
And I'm not going to waste all that hard work
我辛辛苦苦争取到的一切
just to let someone take everything away.
杰西卡 在我看来
Jessica, as far as I can tell,
杰克·索罗夫遵守了他的承诺
Jack Soloff is holding up his end of the bargain.
不只这样 他还发了一封邮件
He's doing more than that. He just sent out an email
提名你作为初级合伙人
nominating you for junior partner.
你得想办法拒绝
And you're gonna figure out a way to turn it down.
-什么 -没事 消化一下
- What? - Go ahead, take a minute.
恭喜你 你应得的
Congratulations. You've earned it.
你是我见过最优秀的助理律师
You are the best associate I have ever seen.
现在你有如下选择
Now, these are your options.
医疗事故 家庭问题
Medical issues. Family emergency.
你还没有准备好
You're just not ready.
无论如何 这一次你就是不能接受
Whatever it is, you simply cannot accept
初级合伙人这个职位
a junior partnership at this time.
杰西卡 没有人会拒绝当合伙人
Jessica, no one turns down partner.
现在有了
Well, they do now.
因为我不会发一篇通讯稿
Because I'm not sending out a press release
宣布哈佛毕业的迈克·罗斯升职了
announcing Mike Ross of Harvard just got promoted.
-那就不要发稿 -你没听我说的话
- Then don't send one out. - You're not hearing me.
不 是你没在听我说话
No, you're not hearing me.
如果有消息传出去
What do you think is gonna happen
我得到了每个助理律师梦寐以求的职位
when word gets out that I was offered the one thing
却拒绝了 你觉得之后会发生什么事
that every associate dreams of, and I turned it down?
没什么事会发生
Nothing's going to happen.
因为你要绞尽脑汁
Because you're going to put your mind
像当初你无比热忱地糊弄到这个职位那样
to finding a good reason with as much enthusiasm as you did
去找一个好理由
bullshitting your way into this job
来回绝这个提议
in the first place.
-这是什么 -你明知故问
- What is this? - You know what it is.
我希望你替我给
Portfolio of business I want you to take
皮尔逊-斯佩克特的案子
to Pearson Specter for me.
我不会那么做的
I'm not doing it.
这是你的机会 杰克
This is an opportunity for you, Jack.
不 丹尼尔 这对你来说是机会
No, Daniel, it's an opportunity for you,
我没兴趣再替你趟浑水了
and I'm not interested in carrying your water.
是我记错了 还是我们没讨论过这事
Am I mistaken, or did we not have this discussion?
我们以前讨论过...一次
We discussed it...Once.
我记得
I remember.
那次是你跑来找我
It was during that same conversation we had
讨教如何在背后
when you came to me for advice on the best way
捅哈维刀子
to stab Harvey in the back.
受教了 你帮了我一个忙
I get it. You did me a favor.
但我罢手了
But I'm finished.
我不需要你的建议或者捷径了
I don't want your advice or your shortcuts anymore,
因为那差点害我被解雇
because all it did was almost get me fired.
所以请你...拿着这个
So please... Just take this.
你总是这么兢兢业业 杰克
Ah, you've always been a grinder, Jack.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我很欣赏
I admire it.
但你不只是那种书呆子律师
But you're not just a grinder.
你是一个不安分的人
You have a chip on your shoulder.
有件事我清楚
And the thing I've noticed
像你这样不安分的人
about people with chips on their shoulder
总有一天
is that somewhere along the way
会想方设法找别人的茬
they went to great lengths to get 'em off.
我已经找过茬了
I got the chip off my shoulder.
我得到了杰西卡的尊重
I got Jessica's respect.
她并不尊重你
She doesn't respect you.
而且我指的也不是那件事
And that's not the chip I'm talking about.
别再打给我了
Don't call me again.
埃斯特 你在这里做什么
Esther, what are you doing here?
我其实是来和路易唐娜吃晚餐的
I'm actually going out to dinner with Louis and Donna.
感谢邀请
Well, thanks for the invitation,
但我现在最不想做的就是这件事
but that's the last thing in the world I want to do right now.
我来这里不是为了这个
That's not why I'm here.
我在考虑你说的
I was thinking about what you said
我为什么先给你打电♥话♥
about why I called you first
而你是怎么看的
and then about how you handled it.
我想...
And I thought...
也许你这周可以约我出去
maybe you might want to take me out this weekend.
埃斯特 你觉得我们是什么关系呢
Esther, what do you think's going on between us?
-我不知道 我只是... -你不知道吗
- I don't know, I just-- - You don't know?
那我告诉你 我们曾共度良宵
Well, I'll tell you. We had a moment.
很美好 但我无意再偷偷摸摸下去了
It was nice, but I'm not interested in sneaking around.
谁说什么偷偷摸摸了吗
Who said anything about sneaking around?
我说的 你才刚离婚
I did. And you just got divorced.
你是两个孩子的母亲
And you're a mother of two,
我不想导致...
and I'm not gonna be the reason that--
-导致什么 -没什么
- That what? - That nothing.
你为什么不出去吃晚饭
Why don't you just go out to your dinner?
哈维 告诉我这是什么情况
Harvey, tell me what's going on.
情况就是 你请我去吃饭被我拒绝了
What's going on is, you asked me out and I said no,
所以请你别再吵我了
so please just leave me alone.
哈维
Harvey--
我说别吵我了
I said leave me alone.
你在莎拉贝思餐厅订座了吗
Did you make the reservation at Sarabeth's?
你都问第七次了 订了
For the seventh time, yes.
这餐厅为什么重要到非得去那里
And why was it so important that it be there anyway?
因为他们做的松饼比埃斯特的好吃十倍
Because their muffins are ten times better than Esther's,
我想让她知道
and I just want her to know it.
我以为你俩关系改善了
I thought you two made progress.
她依然是我姐姐啊
She's still my sister.
我不能让她以为她在一些事情上是最厉害的
And I can't let her think that she's the best at something.
好吧
Okay.
等等 出什么事了吗 你很沮丧的样子
Wait--what's wrong? You look upset.
没什么事 我只是不太舒服
Nothing's wrong. I'm just not feeling very well.
看来今晚似乎不太合适
It looks like tonight's not a good night after all.
不不不 你很沮丧
No, no, no, you're upset.
不是那样的 路易
It's not that, louis.
我就是不太舒服
I just don't feel well.
拜托 改天再约吧
Please, let's just reschedule.
我给餐厅打电♥话♥ 然后
I'm gonna just call the restaurant and--
等一下 等一下
Wait a second, wait a second, wait a second.
她跑这么老远 就为了取消约会吗
She came all the way down here just to cancel?
我不知道 路易 可能是她
I don't know, Louis, I mean, maybe she was
已经往这里来了 然后...
already on her way over here and--
她是从哈维的办公室过来的吗
Did she just come from Harvey's office?
因为她是从那里过来的
Because that's the direction she came from,
不是从电梯那里
Not the elevators.
我不知道 路易 你想让我说什么
I don't know, Louis. What do you want me to say?
"我不知道"
"I don't know"
我之前问你
is exactly what you said
哈维和埃斯特之间
when I asked you if you thought
有没有发生什么时 你就是这么回答的
there was anything going on between Harvey and Esther,
现在你又这么说
and now you're saying it again.
但你是唐娜 你什么都知道
But you're Donna, and you know everything.
抱歉 路易 我确实知道
I'm sorry, Louis. I do know.
-你要干什么 -跟你没关系
- What are you gonna do? - None of your business.
别管了 你已经做得够多的了
Stay out of it. You've done enough.
你和我现在得谈谈
You and I are gonna have a talk right now.
无论是什么 都等一下
Hey, whatever it is... it can wait.
我得告诉你一件事
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表