剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
And you said that you fell in love with me
是因为我想帮助别人
because of me wanting to help other people.
那这个人需要我的帮助
Well, this guy needs my help.
而且这或许是我最后一次可以这样做了
And it may be the last time I can do something like this.
那么 我们一起想办法帮助他
Well, then let's figure out a way to help him together.
午饭吃的什么 大卫
What's for lunch, David?
藜麦沙拉
Quinoa salad.
那好 慢慢享用
Well, enjoy it,
因为这将是你担任纽约市检察官的最后一顿饭
because it's gonna be your last meal as a U.S. Attorney.
迈克·罗斯答应过我
Mike Ross promised me
如果我给他那些通话记录
that if I gave him those phone records,
他不会对任何人讲
he wouldn't say anything to anyone.
我可不是迈克·罗斯
I'm not Mike Ross,
在我看来
and the way I see it,
我没有理由不把你肮脏的过去告诉给吉布斯
there's no reason for me not to tell Gibbs about your shady past
除非你给我一个理由
unless you give me a reason.
那我应该怎么办
And how am I supposed to do that?
打包起你的午饭
You pack up your lunch,
把它带到街边的那个法♥院♥咖啡馆
you take it down the street to the courthouse cafe,
当他们在两个小时后出来在那儿喝咖啡时
and you share a table with whatever juror shows up
你就和随便哪个陪审员坐在一起
when they break for coffee in about two hours.
这是干什么
What's this for?
拿去给随便哪个陪审员买♥♥一杯咖啡
For when you buy juror number whatever a cup of coffee.
老天啊 你想让我制♥造♥一场无效判决
Jesus christ, you want me to give you a mistrial?
这样做我可能会失去工作
I do that, I could lose my job.
但你不那样做 两小时后你会失去自♥由♥
You're gonna lose your freedom in two hours if you don't.
这是敲诈勒索
This is blackmail.
我说这叫赎罪
I call it atonement,
你将在今天接受应得的惩罚
and today's the day you face the music.
-你说得对 -关于什么
- You were right. - About what?
我真不应该为了达到目的
I shouldn't have been willing to hurt innocent people
而伤害一些无辜之人
to get done what I needed to get done.
好吧 但听上去你还是做了
Well, it sounds like you got it done anyway.
没错 只要凡妮莎拿到我需要的照片
I did, and you're gonna get a call from Vanessa
你就会接到她的电♥话♥
as soon as she gets me some pictures I need.
哈维 你刚才还在说你不应该
Harvey, you just said that you shouldn't have been willing
伤害无辜之人
to hurt innocent people, and--
我没有伤害任何无辜之人 唐娜
I didn't hurt any innocent people, Donna.
我找了一个有罪之人
I found a guilty one.
那好 那我会告诉杰西卡
Well, then I will go tell Jessica
凡妮莎一打电♥话♥来我就告诉你
and I will let you know the second Vanessa calls.
唐娜
Donna.
什么 哈维
What, Harvey?
谢谢
Thanks.
真不敢相信我们找到了
I can't believe we found that.
真不敢相信你做到了
I can't believe you did.
瑞秋 我们可能可以用这个优势
Rachel, this might give us the leverage
确保迪亚兹根本不用坐牢
to make sure Diaz doesn't do any jail time at all.
-你真这样想吗 -没错
- Do you really think so? - Yeah, I do.
而且我一点不感到意外
And it doesn't surprise me
因为我同样觉得你会成为一名出色的律师
'cause I also think that you're gonna make a great lawyer.
那么 我们把时间花在这上面
Well, then spending our time doing this
也许并不是一个坏主意
wasn't such a bad idea after all.
迪亚兹先生 你准备好进行辩护了
Mr. Diaz, are you ready to enter a plea?
在辩护之前 法官大人 我想提交一份申请
Before we do, Your Honor, I'd like to enter a motion
撤销对迪亚兹先生的汽车的搜查
to invalidate the search of Mr. Diaz's vehicle.
-什么 -搜查令的取得
- What? - The warrant was obtained
全是因为我当事人和他表兄之间的一通电♥话♥
because of a phone call between my client and his cousin,
而且没有任何证据表明亚历山大先生
and there's no evidence that Mr. Alexander
有权窃听那通电♥话♥
had authorization to tap that call.
法官大人 我们有其他证据支撑搜查令
Your Honor, we had other sources for our search warrant.
-那到底是什么 -亚历山大先生
- And what exactly were they? - Mr. Alexander?
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
吉布斯女士 这个案子
Ms. Gibbs, this case isn't
并不在司法部的管辖内
under the Justice Department's jurisdiction,
那么 你到底在反对什么呢
so, what exactly are you objecting to?
我反对的是这个人根本不是律师
I'm objecting to the fact that this man is not a lawyer.
法官大人 那是谎言
Your Honor, that is a lie.
现在 陪审团正在对他进行定罪
And as we speak, a jury is finding him guilty.
在他们定罪之前 我的律师证编号♥有效
And until they do, my bar number is active.
这太荒唐了 法官大人
This is ridiculous, Your Honor.
他这是在愚弄整个法庭
He is making a mockery of this entire courtroom,
奈特法官
我强烈要求在对他的审讯结果出来以前
and I urge you to at least delay this case
你至少应该延迟审理本案
until his jury comes back.
法官大人 我之所以要为迪亚兹先生辩护
Your Honor, the only reason I'm representing Mr. Diaz,
是因为法♥院♥指派的律师没有出现
is because his court-appointed lawyer didn't show up,
然后那个人企图迫使他仓促地
and then that man attempted to railroad him
签订一份离谱的认罪协议
into an outrageous plea deal.
吉布斯女士 他在你的审理中可能是名骗子
Ms. Gibbs, he may be a fraud in your court,
但是既然他还没有被认定任何罪名
but since he hasn't been convicted of anything,
他在我的法庭内就是一名律师
he isn't one in mine.
除非亚历山大在此能够出示证据
And unless Mr. Alexander here magically finds his voice,
批准通过罗斯先生
Mr. Ross's motion
申请排除对他当事人的汽车搜查证据的动议
to exclude the search of his clients vehicle passes.
那个女人说的是真话吗
Is it true what that woman was saying?
没错 他们正在审查要不要毁掉他的人生
Yes, they're deliberating on his fate right now.
我才不关心他们在审查什么
I don't give a shit if they're deliberating.
他到底是不是假冒的
Is he a fake or not?
你亲眼看到了 他正要为你达成协议
You saw what he just did, and he's about to cut you a deal
或许让你的牢狱之灾从四年变成几个月
from four years behind bars to maybe a few months.
那么你认为呢
So what do you think?
他说什么了
What'd he say?
他现在太生气没办法达成协议
He's too pissed off to make a deal right now,
但相信我 他会冷静下来 然后达成协议
but trust me, he'll calm down, and then he will.
迈克 你要去哪儿
Mike, where are you going?
我要试着为我自己达成协议
I'm gonna go try and make a deal of my own.
你走得太快
You ran out of there so fast
我都没机会和你说话
I didn't get a chance to talk to you.
你到底想干吗 罗斯先生
What exactly do you want, Mr. Ross?
我想跟你签个协议
I want to make a deal.
你终于准备好出♥卖♥♥♥斯佩克特先生了
You finally ready to turn on Mr. Specter?
不 但我愿意承认有罪
Nope, but I am ready to plead guilty
而且永不做律师
and never practice law again
只要你答应
if you agree
不再对付任何皮尔森-斯佩克特的合伙人
to not go after any of the partners at Person Specter.
在我第一次遇见他的时候
That's the same bullshit your boss said to me
你老板也说过这句废话
when I first met him.
你不做律师了
You're done practicing,
我就应该让你全身而退吗
so I should just let you get away with it?
既然我那时没有听他的话
Why would I listen to you now
为何现在要听你的呢
if I didn't listen to him then?
因为你都写在了脸上
Because you've got it written all over your face.
看见我做律师让你恶心
Seeing me be a lawyer makes you sick.
对吗 如果我赢了
Right? And if I win,
我会继续当律师
I'm gonna keep being a lawyer,
那样会让你一辈子都恶心
and it's gonna make you sick for the rest of your life.
不行 理由不够充分
No deal. It's not a good enough reason.
行 那试试这个
Okay, then let's try this one.
你在联邦检察官办公室很长时间
You've been at the same level at the U.S. Attorney's office
没升职了
for a long time.
起诉一个公认的骗子
Now, a person who can't get a conviction
还没法给他定罪的检察官
against a man that everyone thinks is a fraud,
就走投无路了
well, that's a person who's going nowhere.
这是你挽回颜面的机会
This is a chance for you to save face.
我不需要挽回颜面
I don't need to save face
因为他们会判你有罪
because they're gonna find you guilty.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
你连说服一个法官让我离席都做不到
'cause you couldn't convince one judge to make me stand down,
凭什么觉得自己能说服十二个陪审员呢
so what makes you think you're gonna convince 12 jurors?
你要知道 迈克
You know what, Mike?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表