剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
你想要我的哪一个客户
Which one of my clients are you after?
我们都清楚你拿不走辉瑞制药
Because we both know you can't have Pfizer.
-不 我可以 -你得让我当冠名合伙人
- Yes, I can. - Then make me name partner.
你不能为了拉个客户就随便把
You don't just slap somebody's name on the wall
某个人名字拍上墙
to get a client.
我不仅仅是把他的名字拍上墙 路易
I'm not just slapping his name up, Louis.
我在走一步棋
I'm making a move.
我不是说你不应该提拔唐娜
I'm not saying Donna doesn't deserve a promotion;
我只是想说成为合伙人意义重大
I'm just saying making partner means something.
而我担心这个先例
And I'm concerned that being one here
会破坏这个意义
won't mean what it used to.
这可是很大的工作量
This is an amazing amount of work.
我熬了一整夜
I stayed up all night doing it.
我以为昨晚轮到你陪你儿子了
But I thought you take the night shift with your son.
我昨晚让我妻子来接替我了
I told my wife she'd have to take it last night.
我想你可能得歇会儿
I thought you might need a little relief.
确定吗 托住他的头
You sure? Support his head.
好的
There we go.
该死 戈登不是真的想掌权
Holy shit. Gordon really doesn't want to take over.
他只是想安排一个交易
He just wants to orchestrate a deal
让他的人回来
where his guys come back,
让他们投票同意我们和赞恩合并
they vote to merge with Zane,
我们就不存在了
and we cease to exist.
我刚发现我的两个合伙人
I just found out that my two partners
居然想背后捅我刀子
are willing to stab me in the back.
该死 路易 我正想尽一切办法帮助公♥司♥
God damn it, Louis. I'm trying the best I can.
那试试别的吧
Well, then, try something else,
因为在我们冲下悬崖前半小时
because giving you the reins
让你来勒马
a half hour before we drive off a cliff
一点用都没有
isn't gonna do shit.
我只是来确认你的客户
I just came to make sure that the paperwork was in order
加入我们新律所的所有文书都准备好了
for your clients to come over and join our new firm.
我今天去找安迪·福赛斯了
I went and saw Andy Forsyth today.
你去找他谈了关于我们搬去西雅图的事吗
You went to see him about us moving to Seattle?
如果这辈子我们还想尝试这种事
If we're ever gonna do something like this in our lives,
现在就是最好时机
now is the time.
那婚礼怎么办
And what about the wedding?
我们可以提前
We could move it up.
我唯一知道的
If I've learned one thing,
就是只要你在我身边
it's that there is nothing that I can't handle
就没有过不去的坎
when I have you by my side.
你就是我梦寐以求的另一半
You're the husband I've always wanted.
我已经等不及要和你一起开始冒险了
And I can't wait to begin our adventure together.
瑞秋和我得到了工作邀约
Rachel and I were offered a chance
去西雅图管理律所
to run a firm in Seattle.
-迈克 -哈维
- Mike-- - Harvey,
我就是这样的人 我一直都是
this is who I am. It's who I've always been.
到时候了
It's time.
我告诉你 罗伯特
I'll tell you what, Robert.
你的宝贝女儿刚结婚
Your baby girl just got married,
我就可怜可怜你
I'm gonna throw you a bone.
把你名字放在前面
Your name goes first.
不必 不必
No. No.
别以为我不知道你打的什么主意
You think I don't know what you're doing.
这么一来我就欠你人情了 你名字放前面吧
Then I owe you. Yours goes first.
你是说让我欠你人情吗
You saying I owe you?
你本来就欠我 我帮了你大忙
You do owe me. I saved your ass.
你之所以这么做
Well, you only did that
是因为我们当时让你很难做
because we put you in a terrible position.
等等 我这是在搬起石头砸自己的脚
Wait. That's against me.
天呐 我这是摊上什么事了
Jesus Christ, what have I got myself into?
我可以回答你
I'll tell you what.
你成了赞恩-斯佩克特-利特律所的合伙人
You got yourself into Zane Specter Litt.
斯佩克特-赞恩-利特律所也行
Or Specter Zane Litt.
不管怎样...
Either way...
利特放最后
Litt comes last.
想出去吃个汉堡吗
Wanna go out and get a burger?
想 但现在是凌晨两点
I do. But it's 2:00 A.M.
如果我现在出去吃汉堡
If I go out for a burger right now,
我就等着老婆跟我离婚吧
the only thing I'm getting is a divorce.
懂了 我从厨房♥给你拿一个
Copy that. I'll get you one from the kitchen.
好 楼下见
Yeah, meet me downstairs.
把它藏在礼品袋里什么的
Hide it in the gift bag or some shit.
-你早来了 -是啊
- You're here early. - I am.
我知道你这个时候会晨跑完
I know this is about the time you finish your morning run.
听着 哈维 如果是因为你不在时
Look, Harvey. If this is about me
我和路易吵架的事...
getting into it with Louis while you were gone--
不是这事 我都不知道这事发生过
It isn't. I didn't even know that happened.
那我现在就告诉你事情经过
Well, you might as well hear about it now.
我带着一个可以拯救律所的想法去找他
I came to him with an idea to save the firm
就是让我暂时成为经营合伙人
that involved making me temporary managing partner
结果我碰了一鼻子灰
and he bit my head off.
我猜猜 他以为你想夺我的权
Let me guess, he thought you were coming after me.
哈维 我绝不会这样对你
Harvey, I would never do that to you.
我知道 但我来这里是为了别的事
I know that, but that's not what I'm here to talk about.
我来是要告诉你就在今早
I'm here to tell you that as of this morning
我们要和罗伯特·赞恩律所合并了
we're merging with Robert Zane.
-什么 -亚历克斯
- What? - Alex.
真是让人难以置信 我当时来的时候你说
I don't believe it. When I came over you said
我会成为下一个冠名合伙人
my name would be the one to go up next.
我记得
I know that,
但这是拯救律所唯一的选择
but this was the only way to save the firm.
你我都清楚
And you know as well as I do,
赞恩当冠名合伙人的时间
Zane has been a name partner
比我和路易加起来都长
longer than me and Louis combined.
好吧 我理解
All right, I get it.
但是我们有言在先
But we had an agreement.
我现在想让你向我保证你会履行承诺
And I want your word right now that you're gonna honor it.
我向你保证 你会是下一个冠名合伙人
You have my word. Your name goes up next.
好吧
All right.
还有一件事
One more thing.
今早之前 路易知道要合并的事吗
Did Louis know about the merger before this morning?
知道啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
因为如果他没告诉我
Because if he didn't tell me about it,
他就是真的很不信任我
he must really not trust me.
也就是说真到了要我冠名的时候
Which means when it is time to put my name up there--
路易那边没问题的 亚历克斯
Louis'll be fine, Alex.
万一有问题呢
And what if he's not?
正如我说的 我向你保证
Like I said, you have my word.
为了你我当然会那么做
Of course I would do that for you.
我会为你做任何事 因为我爱你
I would do anything for you because I love you.
我答应你 我再也不提了
I promise. I will never bring it up again.
我们绝不养缅因猫
We never have to get a Maine Coon.
-是希拉 -是的
- Sheila? - Yes.
我叫你进来是因为我想...
Anyway, I brought you in because I want--
卡特里娜 你想什么呢
Katrina, what's on your mind?
没什么 只是 你要放弃养猫
Nothing. It's just, giving up cats?
路易 她让你遭了那么多的罪 你确定吗
Louis, after all she put you through, are you sure?
确定 再说了
I am. And besides,
至少她还没拒绝剪短发
she's still open to getting a short hair.
-那我可真为你开心 -我也为你开心
- Well, then I'm happy for you. - And I'm happy for you, too,
因为在今天
because today is the day that
你要让你最爱的两家律所更高效地运转
you get to make your two greatest loves more efficient.
省省吧 我们正要和赞恩合并
Don't tell me. We're merging with Zane;
我们根本负担不了这么多助理律师
we have more associates than we can handle;
你需要一个
and you need the one person
在两家公♥司♥都待过的人来精简人员
who worked at both firms to cull that herd.
没错 你现在给我起草一份名单
Exactly. And now I need you to come up
列出十个最没效率的助理律师
with a list of the ten least-efficient associates
不用告诉我名字 也不用说
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表