剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
The only thing she would have accepted
就是插足这个交易 没了
is being cut in on the deal, period.
我只知道如果当时我在场
All I know is that if I'd been there,
肯定会想出办法搞定
I would have figured out a way to get it done.
你忘了吗 你不可能在场
Well, you know what? You couldn't have been there.
而且我也不喜欢你现在告诉我
And I don't appreciate you telling me
我没有你优秀 因为一开始
that I'm not as good as you when the only reason
我参加那个会议就是为了
I was in that meeting in the first place
给你打掩护
was to cover for you.
瑞秋 抱歉 我没想针对你
Rachel, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it personal.
你指责我因为嫉妒搞砸了
Well, it sure sounded personal when you accused me
当然就是针对我
of screwing up because I was jealous.
我刚说过抱歉
Look, I just said that I'm sorry.
我只是以哈维在这种情况下
I'm only coming down on you the same way
对待我的方式对待你罢了
Harvey would come down on me in the same situation.
行 可你不是哈维 我也不是你
Right, but you're not Harvey, and I'm not you.
如果是哈维用刚才
And if Harvey was talking to you
你对我的口气跟你说话
the way that you're talking to me,
你现在就会在这跟我抱怨他多混♥蛋♥了
you would be in here right now telling me what a dick he is.
-把那个给我行吗 -什么
- Can I have that, please? - What?
我还没把你昨天的录音记完...
I haven't done your transcriptions since yesterday, so...
那不着急 回家吧
Oh, it can wait. Go home.
怎么了
What?
你今天太过分了 路易
You went too far today, Louis.
这么说你不是来做事的
So, you're not really here to do work.
你来只是为了帮哈维说话
You're here to once again take Harvey's side.
我没有要帮哈维
I'm not taking Harvey's side,
但你在会上的所作所为是不对的
but what you did in that meeting was wrong.
你告诉我家事不外扬 我照做了
You told me to keep it in the family, and that's what I did.
我的意思是让杰西卡处理 你也清楚
I meant let Jessica handle it, and you know it.
但杰西卡并没有处理
But Jessica didn't handle it.
她想让哈维去加勒比度假
She tried to send Harvey to the Caribbean.
那你唯一的选择就是
Oh, so the only thing that you could do was blindside him
在迈克升合伙人的会议上使阴招吗
in the same meeting where Mike is made junior partner?
他袭击了我
He assaulted me.
我明白 路易
I understand that, Louis.
但我不明白
But what I don't understand
为什么明明是你怒气冲冲的去找他
is why you're the one who went in there angry,
最后却是他打了你
and he's the one who ended up attacking you.
-唐娜 -你对他说了什么
- Donna-- - What did you say to him?
我犯不着跟你解释
I don't have to explain myself to you.
对 你犯不着 你爱怎么做怎么做
No, you don't, and you're free to do whatever you want.
我看到你被他打过的脸
But when I saw your face after he hit you,
我是真心为你难过
I felt horrible for you.
可既然你不告诉我你说了什么
But since you won't tell me what you said to him,
我开始觉得 可能不值得为你难过
I'm starting to wonder if I should.
这是什么
What's this?
我知道因为这个案子
I know you had to reschedule the cake tasting
得改期蛋糕试吃 所以
because of the case, so
我想我可以把蛋糕带回来给你尝
I thought I'd bring the cake tasting to you.
你不必这么做
You didn't have to do that.
我想 因为我想确定
I wanted to, because I wanted to make sure
你明白不管工作上发生什么
that you know that no matter what's going on at work,
你在我生命中都是最重要的
you're the most important thing in my life.
我知道你是在努力不让我被抓
I know you were just trying to keep me from getting caught.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我也是
I'm sorry, too.
为什么
What for?
尽管我很不想承认
Because as much as I hate to admit it,
我确实对克莱尔心存嫉妒
I do have a problem with Claire.
瑞秋
Rachel--
迈克 我当时就坐在她对面
Mike, I was sitting across the table from her,
我完全可以理解你当初为何喜欢她
and I could see all the reasons why you were interested in her.
我不禁去想如果她从未发现你撒谎
And I--I had to wonder what would have happened
又或者她在一年后
if she'd never found out that you lied,
更了解你时才发现
or if she found out a year later
事情又会怎样
after she'd gotten to know you better.
或许你们俩还在一起
Maybe the two of you would still be together.
-不会的 -你怎么知道
- We wouldn't be. - How do you know?
或许我想了一想才告诉你真♥相♥
Because it might have taken me a while to tell you the truth,
但从我第一眼见到你的时候
but from the first second I looked at you,
就想把我的一切摊开在你面前
I wanted to tell you everything about me.
当我终于告诉你真♥相♥时
And when I finally did tell you the truth,
你没说你再也不想见到我
you didn't tell me that you never wanted to see me again.
你接受了我
You accepted me.
实际上我扇了你一巴掌
Actually, I slapped you.
-然后你吻了我 -对
- And then you kissed me. - Yeah.
还继续和我在一起
And stayed with me.
无论如何都爱我
And loved me anyway.
-杰克 -有什么能效劳 哈维
- Jack. - What can I do for you, Harvey?
我想感谢你今天为我出头
I wanted to thank you for standing up for me today.
我告诉杰西卡我准备好跟团队合作了
I told Jessica I'm ready to be a team player.
或许现在你们俩会相信我了
Maybe now the two of you will believe me.
这我还不太确定
Well, I don't know if I'm willing to go that far,
但我感激你今天所做的
but I appreciate what you did.
能让我说几句吗
Can I speak freely?
说吧
Go ahead.
这是你应得的
You've earned it.
我告诉迈克
I told Mike the reason
我一开始就针对你是因为
that I went after you in the first place
对你来说一切都来得容易
was that everything comes easy to you,
但这么想的可不是我一个人
but I'm not the only one that feels that way.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我或许能暂时阻止路易
I may have stopped Louis
让你停职
from suspending you for the moment,
但投票的结果可能对你不利
but that vote's not gonna go well for you.
你是说我能做些什么改变结果
You're saying I can do something to change the outcome.
我是说你可以做些什么改变
I'm saying you could do something to change the way
其他合伙人对你的看法
the partners feel about you.
你希望我自愿接受停职吗
You want me to take this suspension voluntarily?
如果这事发生在一个月前
If this were a month ago,
我会希望你把名字从墙上拿掉
I'd want you to take your name off the wall.
但你的确需要做出谦逊的姿态
But you need to do something to humble yourself.
具体怎么做 是你自己的决定
What exactly that is, is up to you.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
接待处告诉了我你的办公室
The receptionist told me where to find you.
她不该这么做
Well, she shouldn't have,
不如你自行离开吧
so why don't you find your way out?
克莱尔 我是来道歉的
Claire, I'm here to apologize.
你说我没经验
Look, you got under my skin
让我很不舒服
when you called me inexperienced
因为我确实没做多久
because the truth is I haven't been doing this very long.
所以我就采取反击
So I shot back,
于是就越界想...
and I went overboard to try and--
证明你比我强
Show me that you were better than me.
没错 结果我们两败俱伤
Yes, and I ended up blowing the deal for both of us,
对不起
And I'm sorry.
俗话说吃一堑长一智
Well, they say you learn from your mistakes.
没错
That's the thing.
我已经吸取教训了
I have already learned,
我认为我找到了双赢的办法
and I think that I have a way to get both of us a win.
格格丹 你们的大客户
Gigadyne. They're a major client at your firm.
不如你让他们来收♥购♥元桌面
What if you were to bring them the acquisition of Metadesk?
他们为什么要买♥♥
Why would they want this?
因为他们需要执行软件来
Because they need fulfillment software
提高他们在欧洲的销♥售♥量
to increase their sales in Europe,
而我们就是最佳选择
and we're a perfect fit.
你调查了我的客户
You researched my client?
我说过了 吃一堑 长一智
Like I said, I learn from my mistakes.
-你好啊 -少来这套
- Hey. - Oh, don't "Hey" Me.
你是无事不登三宝殿
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表