剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你知道吗 唐娜 我向你求助的时候
You know what, donna, when I came to you for help,
你说我没有资格再那么做了
You said that I don't get to do that anymore.
你现在也没有资格这么做了
Well, you don't get to do this anymore.
现在 请原谅 我还有事要做
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.
你知道吗 哈维
You know what, Harvey?
路易本来不敢让你接手这个案子
Louis was afraid to let you take this case,
我让他别担心 因为我相信
And I told him not to be because I trusted
最终
that at the end of the day,
你会记得我们是一家人
You'd remember that we're family.
但也许我错了
But maybe I was wrong.
因为十二年来 我都把你放在第一位
Because I spent 12 years putting you first,
我终于决定为自己做些事情的时候
and the day I finally decided to do something for myself,
你不止不再把我当家人
You didn't just stop treating me like family,
你开始把我当陌生人
You started treating me like a stranger.
而这比把我当做敌人
And for your information, that is a thousand times worse
还要伤人一千倍
Than if you treated me like your enemy.
路易 你有什么事吗
Louis, did you need something?
我想让你知道我为你骄傲
I need you to know how proud I am of you,
看到你这样努力工作
'cause seeing you working like this
使我想起了你如何为法学院入学考试奋战
Just reminds me how you persevered with the LSATs,
如何进入了法学院 而现在
and how you got into law school, and now--
路易 我是不会向你透露埃斯特案子的情况的
Louis, I'm not telling you about Esther's case.
那要你还有什么用
Well, then what the hell good are you?
路易 你答应过哈维 不会插手的
Louis, you promised Harvey you would stay out of it.
我只是想知道发生了什么
I just need to know what happened.
什么发生了什么
What happened with what?
他们之间怎么了
What happened with them.
我恨杰弗里不是秘密
I mean, it's no secret that I hated Jeffrey,
但埃斯特 她爱他
But Esther, she loved him,
他们就这样
and for them to just--
我得知道为什么
I need to know why.
他有外遇了
He cheated on her.
那你答应我 你们两个
Well, then you promise me that the two of you...
不要放过那个混♥蛋♥
stick it to that sack of shit.
你觉得我在做什么呢
What do you think I'm working on?
文书什么的都搞定了吗
We're all squared away on the paperwork?
在你告诉我你是否知情之前
No, we're not squared away on shit
我们屁都没搞定
until you tell me whether or not you knew.
你敢再说一遍吗
You want to run that by me again?
达美金融 你的客户
Delta Financial, your client.
你知道他们巨额投资了凯尔顿保险公♥司♥吗
Did you know they were heavily invested in Kelton?
你在指控我做了什么吗
Are you accusing me of something, Mike?
你最好注意你的言辞
Because you better watch what you say.
你还是没回答我的问题
You still haven't answered my question.
你知道资助我们的对冲基金的子公♥司♥
Did you know a subsidiary of the hedge fund
刚刚购入了大量凯尔顿保险公♥司♥的股份吗
backing our suit just purchased a huge block of Kelton shares?
我是他们的律师 不是证券分♥析♥师
I am their lawyer, not a stock analyst.
那你或许可以解释一下
Then maybe you can explain to me
为什么你桌上有一本他们的宣传册
why you have one of their brochures on your desk?
听着 过目不忘小子
Okay, listen to me, Mr. Photographic memory.
在这本宣传册下面是另外
Underneath this brochure are another 35
35本堆了一年半的册子
that have been piling up there for a year and a half
因为我打算进行投资
Because I'm looking to invest my money
而这笔钱有一天会属于你们的孩子
that someday may be going to your children.
你以为我们想要你通过将和解金额
Wait, you think we want money that comes from some stock
压到低于正常预期而使股票暴涨
that went through the roof because you authorized
得到的钱吗
a settlement lower than street expectations?
好的 你说完了 现在该我说了
Okay, you've said your piece. Now I'm gonna say mine.
你出生前我就开始
I have been a lawyer and an officer of the court
做律师和法♥院♥人员了
longer than you've breathed air,
我现在看着你的眼睛
and I'm looking you straight in the eye
告诉你我是个正直的人
and telling you that I am an honest man.
作为一个正直的人
You know as an honest man
你应该知道我们发现了这个
that now that we've discovered this,
由于利益冲突我们必须披露它
we have to disclose it as conflict of interest.
那就用超小号♥字体把它埋在文件里
Then bury it, deep in the fine print,
因为我给出的建议与它无关
because it had nothing to do with my recommendation,
我不会让它毁了这次交易
and I'm not gonna let it blow this goddamn deal.
这什么时候成了一次取证会
Since when did this become a deposition?
原本不是 但你似乎急着逼问埃斯特
It didn't, but since you seemed so anxious to ask Esther
她以前说过的话
about what she said in the past,
我想我可以给大家省省力气
I thought I'd just save us all the trouble
亲自把取证给做了
and get it on the record myself.
什么 我从没同意过...
What? I never agreed--
你承诺过要给杰弗里公♥司♥的一半 是吗
You promised Jeffrey 50% of your company, didn't you?
没错
Yes, I did.
这不就结了
Then it's settled.
还没呢
Well, not quite.
既然我们的委托人
Now that our client has admitted
承认了那个协议
that she made the agreement,
我们想谈谈她许下承诺时
we'd like to discuss the circumstances
她所处的情况
under which she did.
你说情况是什么意思
What do you mean the circumstances?
她答应给我50% 就是这样
She promised me 50%, period.
不 她答应给你50%是因为你放弃了
No, she promised you 50% because you forfeited
读医学院的机会
your admission to medical school.
没错 我放弃了去斯坦福
That's right, and instead of going to Stanford,
留在家里照顾家庭
I stayed home and took care of our family.
那么为什么没有任何
Then why is there no record of you
斯坦福录取你的记录呢
ever being admitted to Stanford?
其他学校的录取记录也没有
Or any school, for that matter?
只有一叠拒信
Just a pile of rejection letters.
你骗我
You lied to me?
荒唐
This is ridiculous.
很多人都不是第一次
Lots of people don't get into medical school
就能申请到上医学院的
on the first try.
你第一次就想把我半个公♥司♥抢走
You were gonna take half of my company on the first try.
30%
30%.
他休想从我亲手建立的公♥司♥
He's not getting another penny
再拿走一毛钱
of the business I built myself.
你想说你拥有的这一切都是靠你自己
You want to talk about doing things yourself?
那是谁在你忙着烤松饼
Who do you think stayed home and kept our family together
忙到没时间给孩子做晚餐时
while you were too busy baking muffins
留在家里稳固家庭
to make dinner for your kids?
你别拿母亲职责来说我
Don't you dare attack me as a mother!
是你对我不忠
You cheated on me!
埃斯特 对不起
Esther, I'm sorry.
我的确做了错事
I made a mistake.
但我确实为你放弃了一切
But I did give up everything for you.
我暂停了自己的人生追求
I put my life on hold.
为了成全你的梦想放弃了自己的
I sacrificed my dream for yours.
我不可能再追回逝去的岁月了
I'm never gonna get those years back.
不 杰弗里
No, Jeffrey.
我们曾经拥有一切
We had everything,
是你把这一切都毁了
and you ruined it.
行了 可以了
All right, that's enough.
我们最终报价你们已经拿到了
You have our final offer.
这次最好别再是罗伯特·赞恩的事
This better not be about Robert Zane again.
-给我一分钟就好 -见鬼
- Just give me one minute. - God damn it.
他有一个客户买♥♥了凯尔顿的股份
One of his clients purchased shares of Kelton,
如果他们按保密信息处理...
and if they acted on privileged information--
我懂法律
I know the law.
那你知道这么做轻则违反职业道德
Well, then you know it's unethical at best
重则违反法律
and illegal at worst.
你要我怎么做
What do you want from me?
我知道你觉得他是否事前知晓
I want to know if you think he knew.
这有什么分别
What the hell difference does that make?
区别在于这算合法结案
It's the difference between a legitimate settlement
还是股价操纵
and stock manipulation.
你是说这会让他变成诈骗犯
You mean it would make him a fraud?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表