剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You resign, and I waive your non-compete.
你想让我走 召集投票去
You want me gone, call for a vote.
你想让我走 也得召集投票
You want me gone, you do the same thing
因为我跟你一样是合伙人
because I'm a partner as much as you
而你是陷入困境的那个
and you're the one on the ropes.
我什么也没陷入
I'm not on shit,
因为我们知道丹尼尔的投资人是怎么回事
because we know what's going on with Daniel's investor
而哈维正在去解决问题
and Harvey's about to put a stop to it right now.
如果你真的知道
If you really knew what was going on
丹尼尔跟他的投资人是怎么回事
between Daniel and his investor,
你就该知道永远不可能
you'd know it's never gonna happen.
那我猜我们只能走着瞧了
Then I guess we'll just have to see what we see.....
哈维·斯佩克特 真是惊喜
Harvey Specter. What a nice surprise.
想来一局吗
Wanna play a little pool?
我们这边一局一万
We go for 10,000 a game in here.
你买♥♥丹尼尔·哈德曼为你抛头露面
You're playing a lot more expensive game than that,
那游戏玩得比这大多了
funding daniel hardman to be your frontman.
我很欢迎你来证明
And you're welcome to go ahead and prove that,
但他在我两年后离开这里前
but he's got full power of attorney
有全权代理权
until I get out of here in two years.
我不在乎你还有多少年
Yeah, I don't care how many years you have left.
无论多久那都是你最后的日子了
It's about to feel like the rest of your life,
因为这是你要去的地方
because this is where you're gonna spend it.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
只有监狱管理局能移送
Only the Bureau of Prisons can approve a transfer.
但是 我今天去见了肖恩·卡荷尔
I know, but the thing is, I went to see Sean Cahill today.
他想让你在一场审判中作证
Turns out he wants you to testify in a trial.
所以你可以随意
So, you can call the Bureau of Prisons
去找监狱管理局
all you want.
但等到你的律师把你带出去
By the time your lawyers get you out,
你早就变了一个人了
you're never gonna be the same again.
我明白了
I get it.
你希望我停止资助哈德曼
You want me to stop backing Hardman.
而你要继续度你的假
And you go back to working on your break
别再让我见到你
and I don't have to see your face again.
你真是生活在梦里 朋友
You're living in a dream world, pal,
因为那不可能
'cause that's never gonna happen.
那我的建议是
Well then here's my advice.
等你到了雷克岛监狱 直接喝漂白剂吧
When you get to Rikers, drink bleach.
能帮你进医务室
It'll get you sent to the infirmary.
那里要安全得多
It's much safer there.
我不用进医务室
Oh, I don't need to go to the infirmary
因为我有能保证我
'cause I got something that's gonna keep me
像在妈妈臂弯里一样安全的东西
as safe as a baby in his mother's arms.
钱
Money.
你可以试试运气 查尔斯
You take that chance, Charles,
可只要有一个人
but if there's one guy
不在乎你的臭钱
who doesn't give a shit about your money,
他就会收拾你 而没人会阻止他
he's gonna get you, and nobody's gonna stop him.
但问题是 哈维
Here's the thing, Harvey.
没人不在乎钱
Nobody doesn't give a shit about money.
而且 不到一周 我就会回到这里
Besides, in a week, I'll be right back here
一个接一个抢走你们的客户
picking off your clients one by one.
你想阻止我 就辞职
You want to stop me, step down.
-你说什么 -你辞职
- What? - You resign,
他的钱就没了
His money goes away.
我就知道
I knew it.
你关心那里的人
You care about the people there,
就像你当年关心你的小♥弟♥弟♥一样
just like you cared about your little brother way back when.
不可能
No way.
我不同意
No deal.
在你给我答复之前我要说
Now, before you give me an answer--
你今晚来这里 是因为你知道
you came here tonight because you know
你无论如何都会输
you're gonna lose anyway.
那为什么不在自己还可以的时候
So why not save whatever poor sap it is
救下最后一点点力量呢
while you still can?
我为什么要相信你真的会
Why should I believe you would even live up
实现你的承诺呢
to your end of the bargain?
因为我根本不在乎
Because I don't give a shit about your war
你跟丹尼尔·哈德曼的斗争
with Daniel Hardman.
我也非常确定我更不在乎
And I sure as hell don't give a shit
你的律所
about your firm.
我想要的只是看着你跪下
All I want to do is see you get down
然后说 "我退出"
on your knees and say, "I quit."
特雷弗
Trevor.
迈克
Hey, Mike.
-谢谢你能来 -没什么
- Thanks for coming. - Yeah, hey,
-我很高兴你打给我 -我也是
- I'm glad you called. - Yeah, me too.
说起来 上次见面
Listen, uh, about the last time,
我说了些
I said some things--
我们都说了过分的话
Ah, we both said some things.
而我做得过分了 我很抱歉
But I did some things. And I'm sorry.
我有个机会让你补偿我
Well, uh, I have a way you can make it up to me.
来我的婚礼吧
Come to my wedding.
你希望我出席 对我意义重大
It means a lot to me that you want me there,
但是对不起
but I'm sorry.
我不能去
I can't.
不能去是什么意思
What do you mean you can't?
我已经结婚了
Look, I'm married now,
我跟我妻子承诺说过去那部分生活
and I promised my wife that that part of my life
已经完全过去了
is behind me.
那跟你来我的婚礼有什么关系呢
What does that have to do with you coming to my wedding?
她都不同意我来这儿见你
She didn't even want me to meet you here.
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
你在违法
You're breaking the law
每天都在
every day.
-你在指责我 -不
- You're judging me? - No.
我不是指责你
I'm not judging you.
没什么能比让我举杯庆祝你的新生活
Nothing would make me happier than to raise a glass
更能让我开心的
to your new life,
但我不能
But I can't.
你也不应该
And you shouldn't either.
所以我不该结婚了
Oh, so now I shouldn't get married?
不 我是说你应该辞职
No, I'm saying you should quit.
好吧
Oh, okay.
谢谢你的建议 特雷弗
Well, thank you for the advice, Trevor.
但我不觉得我会那么做
But I don't think I'm going to do that.
迈克 人生走得越远
Michael, the longer you go,
钱就越不重要
the less the money matters.
食物不再美味
The food doesn't taste as good.
车不再够快
The car isn't fast enough.
视野不再够高
The view isn't high enough.
最终你会发现
And finally you realize
你愿意付出一切
that you would trade it all in
换取一夜 能好好躺下来
for one night of going to bed
完全不用担心
where you don't have to worry,
"他们什么时候会来抓我"
"When are they gonna come for me?"
你差点被抓 是吗
You almost got caught, didn't you?
没有 我只是受不了了
No, I didn't. I just couldn't take it any more.
最终我去找了个人聊了聊
So finally I went to talk to someone.
是谁
Who?
你知道是谁
You know who.
我得走了
I gotta go.
保重 迈克
Take care, Micheal.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表