剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你该重新考虑一下 她很可爱
Well, you should reconsider. She's lovely.
我先走了
And I'm leaving.
哈维 为什么突然之间
Harvey, why are you all of a sudden
埃斯特·艾丁斯坦成了你的客户
taking on Esther Edelstein as a client?
你可别告诉我因为她可爱
And don't tell me it's because she's lovely,
我可不相信
because I'm not sure I believe that.
路易求我 我才接了她的案子
I took her on because Louis asked me to.
可是上次我还听说 我们都在生他的气呢
And the last I heard, you and I were both pissed at him.
我的气没消啊
And I still am.
但他告诉我这是他的家人
But he told me this was family,
而且 我觉得这也是个机会
and...I thought this might be a chance
让我们重回正轨
for us all to get back on track.
干得不错 哈维
I like that, Harvey.
最后发现
You just might turn out
你还算是半个合格的冠名合伙人啊
to be a half decent name partner after all.
我深表怀疑
I doubt it.
我也不确定
So do I.
坦白说 罗伯特 我很惊讶
Well, frankly, Robert, I'm surprised
你竟然又要开会
you called for another meeting.
被例行还价吓到了吗
Surprised by a routine counter?
确实 尤其是我们的第一个提议那么大方
When the first offer is as generous as ours, I am.
听他把话说完 威尔
Just hear the man out, Will.
坎贝尔诉国家健康公♥司♥案
Campbell v. State health.
威尔逊诉健力医疗案
Wilson v. GenRx.
弗莱德曼诉领先医疗公♥司♥案
Friedman v. Medfirst.
这些集体诉讼案都差不多
Those are identical class actions
它们的赔偿金额是
in which the average payout
平均每位原告50万
was $1/2 million per plaintiff.
这是法庭裁决的结果 其中还有两个因为
They were jury awards, and two of them were reduced
过度惩罚而降低了金额
for being excessively punitive.
那最后的金额也比你们给的高
Dollar amount was still higher than what's on the table.
可人家打了7年的官司呢
After seven years of appeals.
没错 可是我们也说了 不在乎时间
Yeah, and like we said, we don't care how long it takes.
我们希望你们现在给的金额能再翻三倍
We want triple what you're offering.
我还想跟索菲娅·维加拉一起裸泳呢
And I want to skinny dip with Sofia Vergara,
但是 臣妾做不到啊
But no puedo hacerlo.
这句西班牙语是说"我们连一分钱都不会再多给"
That's Spanish for "We're not giving you another nickel."
那西班牙语的"法庭见"怎么说
And what's Spanish for "We'll see you in court"?
放马过来
Bring it on.
好了 威尔 别动气
That's enough. Come on, Will.
我们这不还在谈嘛
We're just having a conversation.
谈
Conversation?
罗伯特 我给了你一个很好的提议
I gave you a fair offer, Robert,
因为我尊重你
because I respect you,
我觉得你也是尊重我的 所以当我说这是
and I thought that you respected me enough to know
我能争取到的最好结果时 我以为你会懂
that I meant it when I said it's the best I could do.
结果他就过来 威胁我说要上法庭
Then he comes in here threatening a trial.
现在好了
Well, you know what?
你要是看不上我们给的价
You don't like what's on the table,
那我们就统统撤回
we can pull the whole damn thing.
跟你说了他不是在开玩笑的
I told you he wasn't messing around.
你说对了
You were right about that.
但是上法庭这个决定也是对的
Now I'm right about taking this to trial.
你什么也没说对
You aren't right about anything.
我欠你的 我还过了 我们结束了
I owed you. I paid up. We're done.
不 我们没完 我还是不会
No, we're not done, and I'm still not
推荐我的客户接受这个提议
recommending this offer to my clients.
那真是太可惜了 他们已经签掉了
Well, that's too bad, because they already signed off.
什么
What?
我们来之前你就跟客户通过气了
You talked to our clients before we even went in there?
是的
You're damn right I did.
我们已经试过了 没用
We took a shot, and it didn't work.
现在呢 我们有义务
Now, in the meantime, we had an obligation
把他们的提议告诉客户 所以我就这么做了
to show their offer to our clients, and I did.
别给我在这儿扯他妈的淡
Don't give me some bullshit justification.
你背着我做事
You went behind my back.
我没背着你做事 我是越过你做事
I didn't go behind your back. I went over your head.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你知道我说的是什么
You know what the hell I'm talking about.
我去找了你老板的老板 你知道吗
I went to your boss's boss, and you know what?
她跟我的看法是一样的
She and I see things the same way.
从我的角度来看 这个案子已经结束了
And as far as I'm concerned, this case is settled.
二位请坐 我们马上开始
Why don't you two have a seat? I suggest we get right to it.
等一下 埃斯特呢
Wait a second, where's Esther?
她不来了 由我全权代表她
She won't be joining us, but I've been authorized
来进行谈判
to negotiate on her behalf.
不 不行 她不来我什么都不会同意的
No. No, I'm not agreeing to anything without her here.
那是因为你不是真心来谈判的
That's because you don't really want to negotiate,
你只是还想和她有所联♥系♥
you just want to stay connected to her,
但这是不可能的
and that's not gonna happen.
我不知道你是什么时候转做离婚律师的
I don't know when you decided to become a divorce attorney,
但这事儿不是这么干的
but that's not how it works.
我没转做离婚律师
I didn't become a divorce attorney
因为这只是小打小闹罢了
because it's the minor leagues,
但这就是我做事的方式
but this is how it works with me.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
我们的新方案 什么都不给你
That's our new offer, nothing.
太扯了
This is bullshit.
你认为你该分得
You thinking you deserve even 20%
我们客户公♥司♥的20%才是胡扯
of our client's business is bullshit.
所以 你要么接受
So you're either gonna accept the terms that
你和埃斯特先前的条款
you and Esther agreed to,
要么接受我们的新方案
or you can take our new offer.
随你们怎么威胁
You can threaten all you want,
但我的客户有权分得属于他的财产
but my client has a right to what's his,
也就是公♥司♥的一半
and that's half the company,
因为这是十二年前 你的客户答应过的
because 12 years ago, that's what your client agreed to.
我当时不仅要成为埃斯特的丈夫
See, I wasn't just gonna be Esther's husband.
我还要当医生
I was gonna be a doctor,
但埃斯特的公♥司♥刚起步
but I put that on hold
我就搁置了这个计划
while Esther got her company off the ground,
我跟她说了我的想法后
and when I said I was willing to do that,
她说会把公♥司♥分我一半
she said I'd get half.
这构成了强制性口头契约
Which constitutes an enforceable verbal contract.
我不在乎埃斯特在不在
So I don't care whether Esther's here or not.
她承诺与我共度一生
She promised to spend our lives together,
现在她要违背那个诺言
and she's breaking that promise.
对于这点 我无计可施
There's nothing I can do about that one,
但我非常确定 我会让她遵守另一个承诺
but I'm sure as hell gonna hold her to the other one.
你没有证据证明她许下过这样的承诺
You have no proof she ever made that promise.
去问你的客户吧
Ask your client about it,
当她宣誓作证的时候
because when we depose her under oath,
我们一定会问她
you can rest assured we will.
是你批准了和解方案
You authorized the settlement?
能好好说话吗
You want to change that tone?
不 不能 你让罗伯特·赞恩
No, I don't, because you told Robert Zane
把我当合伙人
to treat me like a partner,
可你回过身来 又对我捆手捆脚
and then you turned around, and you cut my legs out.
我那么说 是因为你是我的代表
I told him that because you were my proxy,
可你对我没尽到代理义务
but you're not my proxy with me.
我不喜欢我的决定被质疑
And I don't appreciate my decisions being questioned.
你看过那他们的协议吗
Did you even look at that offer?
迈克 我要跟你解释一下
Mike, I'm going to explain something to you
你既然这么气势汹汹来找我
that, based on your approach to this conversation,
显然还不明白
you clearly don't understand.
开庭将花费数百万
This trial will cost millions.
阿卡迪亚基金有的是钱
And Arcadian has deep pockets.
那他们也不会找着拿钱去冒险
And they're not looking to empty them on a gamble.
所以都是因为钱
So this is all just about the money.
你是三岁小孩吗
Were you born yesterday?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表