剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Because if I can't get enough votes before then,
唯一的解决方法就是除掉那个把柄
the only way we win is to make this whole thing go away.
取消我今天的安排
Cancel my day.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
我在学习呢 奶奶
I'm studying, grammy.
我才不在乎你说你在干什么
I don't care what you say you're doing.
什么叫我说我在干什么
What I say I'm doing?
沃克神父打来电♥话♥
Father Walker called me.
他说你最近很不老实
He said you've been acting out.
沃克神父是个神父
Father Walker's a priest.
嚼个口香糖他都觉得不老实
He thinks you're acting out if you're chewing gum.
我和他想的一样
Well, I agree with him.
可你不在学校 而我一直都考A
Yeah, and you're not at school and all I do is get As.
我不在乎你的成绩
I don't care what you're getting.
我在垃圾桶里找到了这些
I found these in the trash.
那又怎样
So what.
怎样
So what?
《小王子》《詹姆斯与大仙桃》
"The Little Prince," "James and the Giant Peach,"
迈克尔 你不是最喜欢看这些书吗
Michael, you love these books.
那是我小时候爱看的
Yeah, when I was a kid.
这些书
Those books were your connection
是你与父母的联♥系♥
to your mother and father.
我现在不想要了
Yeah, well, I don't want them anymore.
这本你也不要了吗
You don't want this one either?
我和你妈妈关系不是很好
Your mother and I didn't always get along,
但我知道你小时候她每晚
but I know that she read this to you every night
都读这本书给你听 她告诉我了
when you were little because she told me.
我也知道你一直不让我读给你听
And I also know that you'd never let me read it to you
因为你说过它是特别的
because you said it was so special.
我说了 我不是小孩子了
Like I said, I'm not a kid anymore.
迈克尔 我很担心你
Michael, I'm worried about you.
沃克神父也很担心
Father Walker is worried.
我不管沃克神父怎么想
I don't care what Father Walker thinks,
我也不在乎这些破书
and I don't care about these stupid books.
我在乎
Well, I do care,
你明天最好去找沃克神父谈谈
And I think you'd better go talk to Father Walker tomorrow
因为你没有全考A
because you're not getting all As.
历史考试他给了你F
He's giving you an F on your history paper.
路易 你怎么来了
Louis, what are you doing here?
史黛西怎么让你进来了
How did you get past Stacy?
她没敢拦
I walked right by her.
那么 有何贵干
Well, in that case, what can I do for you?
我想知道你手上有杰克·索罗夫什么把柄
I want to know what the hell you have on Jack Soloff.
除了他的信任以及对我是个
I have nothing on Jack other than his trust
比杰西卡更优秀的律师的自信 别无他物
and confidence that I'm a better attorney than Jessica.
你闭嘴吧
Shut your mouth.
你都不配给她舔鞋
You're not fit to lick her boots.
那更好 因为那是你的活 路易
Good, because that's your job, Louis,
不是我的
not mine.
听我说
Listen to me.
还记得我说过如果你不说
Remember when I told you I'd kill you
我就杀了你吗
if you so much as tell me the incorrect time?
赶紧告诉我杰克的把柄
Tell me what you have on Jack right now
否则十五秒内我就让你死在这儿
or you're dead in 15 seconds.
我记得你说过什么 路易
I remember when you did that, Louis.
而在那之后 我直接去找了我的律师
And right after that, I went straight to my attorneys
告诉他们你威胁害我性命
and told them you had threatened my life.
如今你闯到我的办公室又干了一遍
And now, you've come into my office and done it again
还当着证人的面
in front of a witness.
什么证人
What witness?
史黛西 录下来了吗
Stacy, did you get that?
录下了
I got it.
在我看来
So as I see it,
一分钟内保安就会上来
security will be here in about 60 seconds.
所以你要是想杀我
So if you want to kill me,
只有趁现在了
now is your chance.
我发誓 我会找出
I swear to god, I will find out
杰克在你手上的把柄
what you're holding over Jack's head.
深表怀疑
I doubt that,
我非常怀疑你会在七点前找到
and I certainly doubt that you'll find it by 7:00.
与其告诉你杰克在我手上的把柄
So instead of me telling you what I have on Jack,
不如说说你在我手上的把柄
let me tell you what I have on you.
今天你投票支持我
You vote with me today
你妹妹的公♥司♥就安然无恙
and your sister's company lives.
-什么 -其实
- What? - Oh, it turns out
我客户想要进军蛋糕领域
my client is looking to get into the muffin business.
别把我妹妹扯进来
You leave my sister out of this.
没问题
Sure thing.
只要你投票撤杰西卡职
As long as you vote to remove Jessica.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
那我不仅会收♥购♥
Then I'm not only gonna buy it,
还会巴她的公♥司♥大卸八块
I'm gonna rip that company of hers apart.
你个混♥蛋♥ 她跟你毫无瓜葛
You son of a bitch! She never did anything to you.
是没有
No.
但你有
But you did.
杰西卡有
And Jessica did.
哈维有
And Harvey did.
所以选择权在你
So you have a choice,
律所 还是家人
Your firm or your family.
迈克尔
Michael?
好久不见
It's been a long time.
最近总有人喊我的全名
People have been calling me that a lot lately.
或许是个预兆
Maybe it's a sign.
有事吗
How can I help you?
我得找人谈谈
I need to talk to someone.
我希望在告解室里谈
I was hoping to do it under the confessional.
离你上次告解有多久了
How long has it been since your last confession?
这话不是应该在开始告解之后再问吗
Aren't you supposed to ask me that after we started?
我们已经开始了
We have started.
坐吧
Have a seat.
就在这里
Here?
不行吗
Why not?
告解是为了净化灵魂
Confession's meant to be good for the soul
没人规定一定要在小黑屋里
and no one's ever said anything about it having to be done
才能完成
in a little dark box.
请坐
Please.
你给了我F
You gave that paper an F?
明明可以得A
It deserves an A.
你上周二翘了一整个下午的课
What about the fact that you cut the entire afternoon
-又怎么解释 -我约了医生
- Last tuesday? - I had a doctor's appointment.
你还有你祖母写的假条
You even had a note from your grandmother.
没错
That's right, I did.
问题是 迈克尔
The problem is, Michael,
你祖母昨天给我写了一张便条
your grandmother wrote me a note yesterday
感谢我让她的读书俱乐部使用图书馆
thanking me for letting her book club use the library.
这两个签名
And those two signatures,
完全不一样
they don't look the same at all.
好吧 既然你这么确定我是翘课
Okay, well, if you're so sure I did this,
那为什么只给我一个F
then why are you only giving me an F
没勒令我停学呢
and not suspending me?
因为我觉得你选择在家长会这天翘课
Because I don't think it's a coincidence that
并不是一个巧合
you chose to cut class on parent-teacher conference day.
跟那个没关系
That had nothing to do with it.
迈克 你祖母跟我说了
Mike, your grandmother told me about
你扔掉的那些书
the books you threw out.
全世界的父母都希望自己的孩子
Every parent in the world is obsessed
清理自己的房♥间
with their kid cleaning their room.
我只是在清理房♥间
I actually do it,
你们两个太大惊小怪了
and the two of you make a federal case out of it.
你扔书不是为了清理房♥间
You didn't throw out those books to clean.
而是因为你看见别的孩子
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表