剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第五季 第十五集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
我可不欠哈维什么
I don't owe Harvey shit.
也许是他还了我的清白
He may have gotten me out,
但当初他也是卡梅隆的帮凶
but he and Cameron put me in there in the first place.
没错 你不欠哈维的
You're right, you don't owe Harvey,
但你欠我的 因为你被冤枉的事
but you do owe me because I didn't have anything
跟我没有关系
to do with putting you in there,
可我不惜违法把你救了出来
but I broke the law to get you out.
我是来夸奖你摆脱希拉·赛斯的方式的
I came here to compliment you on getting rid of Sheila Sazs.
如果她在庭审前没有回来
If she's not back by the start of trial,
我会认为你想被起诉
I'm gonna assume you want to be brought up on charges.
我只是过来给你这个限制令
I just stopped by to give you this restraining order
阻止你在路易·利特的律师不在场的情况下接触他
preventing you from contacting Louis Litt.
你休想再继续挑拨我和我的人了
You're done driving a wedge between me and my people.
如果我为自己辩护 那我在庭上的每一秒
If I represent myself, every second I'm up there
他们都会看到我就是个律师
they're gonna see me as a lawyer.
但如果她在其中任何一刻
And if she rattles you
打乱你的阵脚
For one of those goddamn seconds,
他们就会认为你是个骗子
they're gonna see you as a fraud
并且再也不会看到你的其他方面
and they're never gonna see you as anything else.
迈克·罗斯有没有到哈佛大学法学院上过学
Did Mike Ross go to Harvard Law School or not?
我要使用宪法第五修正案赋予我的权利
I'd like to assert my Fifth Amendment right.
如果我在陪审团 我会认定你有罪
If I was on that jury, I'd find you guilty.
他们不会允许我
They're not gonna let me change my goddamn lawyer
在庭审过程换律师的
in the middle of a trial.
我们得想办法让他们允许
We need to figure out a way to make them,
因为如果我们想不出 就会输
'cause if we don't, we're gonna lose.
你有最后一个自救的机会
You have one last chance to save yourself.
打电♥话♥给我 以免太迟了
Call me before it's too late.
好了 我们有一个计划
Okay, so we have a plan for you
可以让你开始为自己辩护
to start representing yourself.
还缺个能在执行时乱了吉布斯阵脚的办法
We just need a way to rattle Gibbs when we execute it.
我有个办法 但是
I have a way, but...
你不会喜欢的
you're not gonna like it.
我要让克利福德·丹纳出庭作证
I'm gonna call Clifford Danner to the stand.
不行 太冒险了
No way, it's too risky.
-哈维 听我说 -他很愤怒还不稳定
- Harvey, listen to me-- - he's angry and volatile
而且我提醒你
and in case you forgot,
你曾经蠢到把你的秘密告诉别人
he's one of the people you were dumb enough
他就是其中之一
to tell your secret to.
这些我都知道
I know all of that,
但你自己也说 我们需要同情
but you said it yourself, we need sympathy,
没有人比我们从监狱里救出来的无辜之人
and no one is gonna get us more sympathy
更能给我们挣到同情了
than the innocent guy we got out of prison.
哈维 你说过这件事我必须自己去做
Harvey, you said I needed to do this.
这就是我做事的方式
Well, this is how I do it.
你对我有信心吗
Do you have faith in me or not?
格洛丽亚·丹纳夫人吗
Mrs. Gloria Danner?
-是的 -你好 我叫迈克·罗斯
- Yes. - Hi, my name is Mike Ross.
我是皮-斯-利律师事务所的律师 我想
I'm a lawyer at Pearson Specter Litt and I was hoping--
我知道你是谁
I know who you are,
我也知道你来做什么
and I know what you're doing here.
你是来让克利福德出庭为你作证的
You've come to get Clifford to testify for you,
但他恐怕去不了
but I'm afraid he's not going to.
拜托了 女士 我保证
Please, ma'am, I promise you,
地检官不能重开他的案子
the D.A. cannot reopen his case--
我不是怕地检官
I'm not talking about the district attorney.
我儿子死了 罗斯先生
My son's dead, Mr. Ross.
什么
What?
克利福德三周前被枪杀了 所以
Clifford was shot and killed three weeks ago, so...
很抱歉 他帮不了你了
I'm sorry, he can't help you.
-你好 -你在办公室吗
- Hello? - Are you in the office?
现在是周四晚上 我在看我的节目
It's Thursday night. I'm watching my show.
录下来晚点看 我需要你帮忙
Well, then goddamn tivo it because I need your help.
你用这种语气跟我说话 最好事情很重要
It better be important if you're taking that tone with me.
如果这是麻将馆的事...
And if this is about that mah-jongg game--
我才不在乎什么该死的麻将
I don't give a shit if it's mah-jongg
宫爆鸡丁还是跳棋
or kung pao or chinese checkers.
这是你这一辈子
This is the most important thing
我会让你做的最重要的事
that I'm ever gonna ask you to do in your entire life.
给我下命令吧
Give me an order.
我要你用尽一切办法
I need you to pull whatever strings you have
帮我搞到迈克这个案子的庭审记录
to get me a transcript of Mike's trial
并且对此保密
and I need you to keep it to yourself.
介意我问一下你要这个做什么吗
Mind if I ask what you need it for?
因为我得知道我们有没有一丁点机会
Because I need to know if we have a snowball's chance in hell
打赢这个官司
of winning this thing.
辩方准备好传唤第一位证人了吗
Is defense ready to call its first witness?
准备好了 法官大人
I am, Your Honor.
什么
What?
我要传唤证人了
I'm calling my witness.
控方对此有什么疑问吗
Does prosecution have a problem with that?
反对 这太过分了 法官大人
Objection, this is outrageous, Your Honor.
他们不能在庭审中途换律师
They can't switch attorneys in the middle of a trial.
你说得对 但事实上
And that would be true except for the fact
我从一开始就是这个案子的联席律师
that I've been co-counsel on this case from day one.
联席律师 你在说什么
Co-counsel? What planer are you living on?
皮-斯-利律师事务所是我的辩护律师
The one where Pearson Specter Litt is my attorney of record.
这是员工任务分配书
I have the employee directory right here.
里面有我的名字
My name is in it.
此案开审以来就在这里了
It's been there since the beginning of this trial,
你如果想要反对我
and if you wanted to object to me,
应该在开庭的时候
you would have had to have done it
就提出反对
at the beginning of this trial.
那我要他们放弃一切申请无效审判的权利
Then I want them waiving all rights to a mistrial
并且记录在案
and I want it in the record.
法官大人 我不能因为
Your Honor, I'm not gonna be punished
她不知道我从头到尾
just because she didn't understand
都是自己的辩护律师而受到惩罚
that I've been representing myself this whole time.
他说得有道理 吉布斯女士
He's got a point, Ms. Gibbs.
那基于他为自己辩护的基础上
Then I want them waiving all rights to a mistrial
我要他们放弃一切申请无效审判的权利
based on him representing himself.
乐意之至 法官大人 因为我根本
My pleasure, Your Honor, 'cause I don't expect
不认为我们需要申请无效审判
we'll be needing a mistrial at all.
那就传唤你的第一个证人吧
Then call your first witness.
辩方请求传唤格洛丽亚·丹纳出庭作证
Defense would like to call Gloria Danner to the stand.
请告诉陪审团你的姓名
Please state your name for the jury.
格洛丽亚·丹纳
Gloria Danner.
丹纳夫人
Mrs. Danner,
数年前 你的儿子克利福德
A number of years ago, your son Clifford
被判谋杀罪入狱
was convicted of murder and sentenced to prison,
-对吗 -是的
- is that right? - Yes.
他是无辜入狱的
For a crime he didn't commit.
如果他被判有罪
How do you know he didn't commit it
你怎么知道他是无辜的呢
if he was convicted of it?
因为你证明了他无罪
Because you proved he didn't.
丹纳女士 你能告诉陪审团
Mrs. Danner, can you tell the jury
为什么今天是你出庭作证
why it is that you're here today testifying
而不是你儿子克利福德吗
and not your son Clifford?
他那天在餐馆加班
He was working late at the diner.
那是他出狱之后唯一能找到的工作
It was the only place he could get a job when he got out.
有两个人来抢劫餐馆
Two men came in to rob the place,
克利福德想要阻止他们
and when Clifford tried to stop them,
结果被枪杀了
he was shot and killed.
我深表遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我这辈子含辛茹苦
I worked my whole life
供他上学
to put him through school
结果他却死在
and he ends up dying
那家破餐馆
in the back of that shit restaurant
死在那么个破地方
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表