剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- You gave her that letter? - I did it to get you out.
要是这会让我们俩都折进去
I don't care about getting bail
我不在乎能不能保释
if it lands us both in prison.
不会让我们俩都折进去的
It's not gonna land us in prison,
而这封信早晚得浮出水面
and it would've come out anyway.
我们不可能销毁每一件证据
We can't just destroy every piece of evidence.
我们当然不能在证据上做手脚
Oh, we can't do anything with any piece of evidence
因为她就要把你踢出局了
because she's about to get you kicked off my case.
她没有理由把我踢出局
She has no grounds to kick me off.
那封信又不是我们合伙写的
We didn't conspire to write that letter.
但我们合谋干了别的事
But we conspired to do something else,
你可别忘了
in case you forgot.
那我们最好想出别的办法
Then we better come up with something,
还得尽快想出来
and we better come up with it fast.
我可没有罢免律师的习惯 吉布斯女士
I'm not in the habit of removing counsel, Ms. Gibbs.
我也没有在审判中让同谋
And I'm not in the habit of having an accomplice
当辩护律师的习惯
be the attorney on a case.
我有请律师的权利
I'm entitled to representation.
你昨晚就已经行使过了
And you had it last night.
你登记的辩护律师为罗伯特·赞恩
Your attorney of record is listed as Robert Zane.
你想把我踢出这个案子
The only reason you want me off this case
完全是因为你能逼迫罗伯特让我的委托人
is so you can pressure Robert into making my client
接受你的烂条件
take your bullshit offer.
我想把你踢出这个案子的原因
The reason I want you off this case
是因为你是未被起诉的同谋
is because you're an unindicted co-conspirator.
如果他是未被起诉的同谋 那你也是
If he's an unindicted co-conspirator, then so are you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你在我委托人被捕当晚
You violated my client's rights
侵犯了他的权利 有录像为证
the night he was arrested, and we have it on tape.
那完全是一个骗子的谎言
That is a complete fabrication based on the word of a con man.
一个过目不忘的所谓骗子
An alleged con man with a photographic memory,
-法官大人 -跟什么记忆有什么关系
- Your Honor. - And what does that have to do with anything?
因为如果我是谎称有录像
Because if I'm lying about a digital tape,
那我怎么会记得
then how do I know the serial number
你在审讯时用的录像机的序列号♥
of the camera you use in your interrogation?
RKZ986532
RKZ986532.
电池用一小片蓝色胶带粘着
Little piece of blue tape keeping the battery attached.
你是想自己撤销动议
You want to remove your motion,
还是让我传票索要那段录像
or do I have to subpoena that camera?
我会撤销动议 法官大人
I'll withdraw my motion, Your Honor.
你可以走了 罗斯先生
You're free to go, Mr. Ross,
斯佩克特先生还是你的辩护律师
and Mr. Specter is your attorney.
这只会证明你俩是一伙的
All this proves is that you two were in on this together.
这证明了你会不惜一切去胜诉
What this proves is you'll do anything to win,
现在法官和我都知道这点了
and now the judge knows it, and so do I.
路易 手头的事都放下
Louis, put down whatever you're doing.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我要你确保
I need you to make sure
公♥司♥章程里没有能让杰克·索罗夫
there's nothing in the bylaws Jack Soloff can use
用来投票踢掉我的条款
to call for a vote and get me out.
我现在就能告诉你
Well, I can tell you right now,
两周内他什么都做不了
he can't do anything for two weeks,
但两周过后 我们就没法阻止他了
but after that, there's nothing we can do to stop him.
那你得想个备用计划
Then I need you to figure out a plan B,
因为两周后...
because in two weeks--
等等 哈维怎么没来
Wait a second. Why isn't Harvey here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这不仅是我们的律所 也是他的
I mean it's his firm as much as ours.
这一切又是因他而起
He's the one who started this whole thing,
所以他没出现肯定有原因
so there must be a reason he's not here.
哈维在为迈克辩护
Harvey's working on Mike's defense.
见鬼 那会让我们显得有罪
Oh, god damn it, that makes us all look guilty
危及我们所有人 杰西卡
and puts us all in jeopardy, Jessica.
我一开始也是这个反应
That was my reaction too.
然后我意识到
And then I realized
当辩护律师能让我们和迈克交流
this allows us to communicate with Mike and each other,
而且内容全部保密
and it's all privileged.
那你要向我保证
Then I want it said right now--
别把唐娜牵扯进去
Donna stays out of it.
没问题
That's not gonna be a problem,
因为哈维已经不是这里的律师了
because Harvey doesn't work here anymore.
-什么 -他为了让傅滋曼罢手辞职了
- What? - He resigned to get Forstman to back off.
那让我猜猜
Well, then let me guess--
不能让检察官知道他辞职了
the prosecutor can't know he did that,
也不能让傅滋曼知道他还没辞职
and Forstman can't know he didn't.
-没错 -天啊 杰西卡
- Exactly. - Jesus Christ, Jessica.
如果哈维不在 我们在杰克面前
If Harvey's not here, that even makes us
就更无力了
more vulnerable to Jack.
所以我才需要你顶上
Which is why I need you to step up
找到方法阻止那个混♥蛋♥
and figure out a way to keep that son of a bitch
把我挤下台
from taking me out.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
现在没事了
I am now.
你出来了
You're out.
我也不打算再进去了
And I have no intention of ever going back in.
我们现在要怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
我来告诉你们要怎么办
I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
我们要进攻了
We're gonna go on offense.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是要找出她知道些什么 怎么知道的
It means finding out what she knows and how she knows it.
我们要先找个地方
And it starts with us getting into a room,
列出所有知道真♥相♥的人
making a list of every goddamn person who knows the truth.
唐娜 你怎么在这儿
Donna, what are you doing in here?
我那边需要你
I need your help.
你的意思是"谢谢你加班 唐娜
Don't you mean, "Thanks for working late, Donna.
"我能求你帮点忙吗"吧
May I ask for you assistance with something?"
我的意思是杰克·索罗夫
No, I mean Jack Soloff
正踩着我们所有人往上爬呢 你得...
is crawling up our collective asses, and I need you to--
-那是什么 -私事
- What is that? - It's a private matter.
迈克·罗斯的雇佣记录
Mike Ross's employment records?
见鬼 唐娜
God damn it, Donna.
-你在帮哈维做事 -路易
- You're doing work for Harvey? - Louis--
我特地告诉你离迈克的案子远一点
I explicitly told you to stay away from Mike's case.
我听到了
And I heard you.
我就是不在乎
I just don't care.
-你说什么 -我说我不在乎
- What did you say to me? - I said I don't care.
我禁止你这么做
Well, I forbid you to do this.
什么
Excuse me?
唐娜 你好像没懂
Donna, I don't think you get it.
总有一天
There is going to come a time
你要在自己和他们之间
where you're gonna have to choose
做出选择
between yourself and them,
我不会让你为了他们俩中的任何一个
and I am not going to let you throw your life away
毁了自己
for either one of them.
你知道吗 路易
You know what, Louis?
要是他们想冲着我来 随他们来
If they're gonna come for me, they're gonna come for me.
但在那之前 如果迈克和哈维需要我
But until then, if Mike and Harvey need my help,
我就会帮忙
I'm gonna give it to them.
如果你受不了这一点
And if you have a problem with that,
你就炒了我吧
you might as well fire me.
罗伯特
Robert?
一开始瑞秋告诉我她不想为我工作的时候
When Rachel first told me she didn't want to work for me,
我们吵了一整晚
we fought all night.
我觉得没有律所能比得上我的律所
I didn't think any other firm was good enough.
然后她说要为你工作
And then she told me she was gonna work for you,
那改变了一切
and that changed everything.
一个卓越的黑人女性
A brilliant black woman,
做我女儿的导师
mentor for my baby girl,
一个能教她这个世界
someone who could teach her
会如何对待我们这种人的导师
what the world does to people like us--
教她如何在业内摸爬滚打
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表