剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我知道我说过不希望你隐瞒我任何事
I know I said I don't want you to keep things from me,
而我也不想隐瞒你
but I don't want to keep things from you either.
你隐瞒了什么
What are you keeping from me?
其实有一个好消息和一个坏消息
It's actually good and bad news.
我今天有机会把这个事完全搞定
We had a chance to get this whole case thrown out today,
但最后没成功 但我们把唐娜的事搞定了
and it didn't work, but we did get Donna off,
而且这是第一次 我真的开始相信
and for the first time, I actually started to believe
我们可以解决这件事
we can get out of this thing.
那你之前为什么不敢跟我承认呢
And why were you afraid to admit that to me?
因为我不想让你燃起希望
Because I didn't want to get your hopes up.
而我之前真的没信心
And I didn't really believe it before.
怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
希拉·赛斯站出来了
Sheila Sazs came forward,
意味着他们要更强硬地迫使我们
which means they're gonna try and pit us all
所有人互相指认了
against each other even more.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表