剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
you'd give me a continuance or something?
我告诉你我会怎么做 迪亚兹先生
I'll tell you what I'll do, Mr. Diaz.
既然珀金斯不在这里
Since Perkins isn't here,
我来帮帮你好了
I'll help you out.
与其上庭 然后
Instead of going to trial and winding up
判一个五年徒刑
with a five year sentence,
我当场就能让你减到三年半
I'll let you cop to three and a half right here.
五年
Five years?
我们只是偷了几台电视
We stole some TVs.
连犯三次 就是五年
For the third time, and that's five years.
我只是给他们开车的
I was only driving the car, man.
那你可以自己开车去监狱了
Then you can drive yourself to prison, man,
但我不会同意延期审理的
but I'm not giving you a continuance.
抱歉打断
Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt,
但延不延期他说了不算 法官说了才算
but he doesn't give you a continuance, the judge does.
而且你可以自动获得延期
And you're entitled to one automatically
如果这是你的律师第一次没有出现
if this is the first time your attorney didn't show.
-你是什么人 -不关你的事
- And who the hell are you? - That's not your concern.
这也不关你的事
And this is not your concern.
我正把它变成我的事
Yeah, well, I'm making it my concern
因为我不愿意看着检察官
since I don't like watching prosecutors
欺骗没有律师的被告人
take advantage of unrepresented defendants.
我不过是向他提出了一个协议
All I'm doing is offering the man a deal.
-没有骗他 -胡说八道
- I'm not taking advantage. - That is bullshit.
你明知他的律师没让他
You know full well his lawyer didn't tell him
向你申请延期
to ask you for a continuance.
而是让他向法官申请
He told him to ask the judge for one.
你却想诓骗他三年半的牢狱之灾
Now you're gonna try and bully him into three and a half years
就为了一起在我听来算是轻微的盗窃罪
for what sounds to me like a simple misdemeanor theft.
你根本不了解这个案子
You don't know shit about this case.
我就要了解了 把相关文件给我
Well, I'm about to. Hand over the case file.
我什么都不会给的
I don't have to give you anything.
你又不是他的律师
You're not his attorney.
迪亚兹先生 我叫迈克·罗斯
Mr. Diaz, my name is Mike Ross.
你是愿意让我为你辩护
Now, do you want me to represent you
还是仍想让那个连你的听证会都不来的混♥蛋♥
or do you want to stick with this asshole Perkins
珀金斯继续为你辩护
who didn't even show up to your hearing?
他是我的律师
He's my lawyer.
唐娜 你得马上帮我个忙
Donna, I need your help and I need it right now.
怎么了 陪审团回来了吗
What's going on? Is the jury back?
没 我需要知道斯特芬尼·利斯顿是否还在
No, I need to know if Stephanie Liston still works
-联邦检察官办公室工作 -在 怎么了
- at the U.S. Attorney's office. - She does, why?
我需要陪审团名单
I need the names of the jurors.
哈维 如果你在考虑干扰...
Harvey, if you're even thinking about tampering--
不 我没想干扰陪审团
No, I'm not thinking of tampering with the jury.
我只是得找出申请裁决无效的理由
I just need to find grounds for a mistrial.
裁决无效
A mistrial?
你告诉迈克他成功了是骗他的吗
You told Mike he killed it. Was that a lie?
-不是 -那你为什么
- No, it wasn't. - Then why are you
-突然又犹疑了 -这叫以防万一
- so suddenly having doubts? - It's called hedging.
不 这叫违法行为
No, it is called breaking the law
我不想参与
and I don't want any part of it.
见鬼 唐娜 我是在保护迈克
Goddamn it, Donna. I'm trying to protect Mike.
那你应该合法地申请判决无效
Then maybe you should be getting a mistrial legally
而不是让我去做你要求的事
instead of having me do what you're asking.
-我们没时间了 -我不管
- We don't have time. - I don't care!
你这是怎么了
What the hell's wrong with you?
-我 -对 你
- Me? - Yes, you.
你到底站哪边儿
Whose side are you on?
你居然怀疑我
Oh, don't you dare ask me that.
你明知我会为了你和迈克去犯法
You know damn well that I would break the law for you and Mike,
但你却让我
but you are asking me
去让我的朋友犯法
to have my friend do it,
-我不会这么做的 -唐娜
- and I am not going to. - Donna--
哈维 就算我去找斯特芬尼
Harvey, even if I did ask Stephanie
而且她答应了 但这不可能
and she said yes, which she never would,
你就又把无辜的人
you would have to drag innocent people
牵扯进这个烂摊子了
through the mud to get this done.
我认识的那个哈维
And the Harvey I know
可不是这种人
isn't that kind of person.
唐娜 出什么事了
Donna, what is going on?
-你怎么不高兴 -我没不高兴
- Why are you so upset? - I'm not upset.
你说"我没不高兴"的时候
When you say, "I'm not upset,"
是你演出来的吗 因为烂透了
is that you acting? Because it sucks.
你有事吗 路易
What do you want from me, Louis?
我只想让你少废话 告诉我出了什么事
I want you to cut the bullshit and tell me what's wrong.
我看见你离开哈维的办公室
I just saw you leave Harvey's office
五秒钟以后 他也走了
and five seconds later, I saw him do the same thing.
路易 事情就是哈维希望我
Okay, Louis, what's wrong is Harvey wants me
从我在联邦检察官办公室的朋友那里
to get the names of the jurors from my friend
弄到陪审团名单
in the U.S. Attorney's office.
-他想干扰陪审员吗 -他想争取裁决无效
- He's trying to tamper? - He's trying to get a mistrial.
那你为什么不帮他
Well, then why the hell aren't you helping him do it?
-什么 -你没听错
- What? - You heard me.
你为什么不竭尽所能帮他
Why aren't you doing whatever you can do help him?
难以置信你居然对我说这种话
I can't believe you just said that to me.
唐娜 听我说 如果哈维这么做
Donna, listen to me, if Harvey's doing this,
说明他觉得自己要输了
it means he thinks he's going to lose.
如果他觉得自己要输
And if he thinks he's gonna lose,
就说明他一定会输
it means he is gonna lose.
如果迈克被定罪
And if Mike goes down,
所有人都得给他陪葬
everybody goes down with him.
你就一点都不在乎吗
Don't you care about that at all?
我真有点受够了被人问
I'm getting a little tired of people asking me
我在不在乎 因为我在乎
whether I care or not. Because I do,
但还没在乎到为了保自己
But not enough to push women and children aside
就拉无辜的人下水
to get on a lifeboat.
如果你找我就是为了这个
So, if that's all you came in here to ask me,
别费口舌赶紧走吧
why don't you be on your way?
我买♥♥了些面包
Okay, I got us some bread,
奶酪 一点红酒和一张野餐垫
cheese, a little bit of wine, and a picnic blanket.
我们可以去外面...
So, I feel like we should just go outside--
-我去不了 -什么叫去不了
- I can't. - What do you mean you can't?
陪审团回来了吗
Did the jury come back?
没有 我遇见一个被告
No, I, uh, I met a defendant.
因为小偷小摸被抓了
He got caught in the act of some petty larceny,
他们想逼他认罪 所以我...
and, uh, they're trying to railroad him, so I--
所以你就接了这个案子
So, you're taking a case?
瑞秋 他只是想偷偷地
Rachel, he tried to sell a couple of TVs
卖♥♥几台电视 现在却面临五年的徒刑
out of the back of a truck. Now he's facing five years.
这栋楼里某个地方 正有12个人
And somewhere in this building there are 12 people
决定着你是不是个骗子
deciding whether or not you're a fraud
而你却坐在这里做着
and you're sitting here doing the exact thing
他们指控你的事
that they're accusing you of.
他们就在我眼前
They were right in front of me.
他的律师没来
His lawyer didn't show up--
-你是怎么了 -瑞秋
- What is wrong with you? - Whoa, Rachel, hey--
你不知道我害怕吗
Don't you understand that I am scared,
我还努力支持你
and that I am trying to be supportive
强装着勇敢
and to keep a brave face,
尽管我可能会失去你 迈克
but that I could lose you, Mike?
我理解你想待在这里
So, I understand you wanting to be here,
但我无法理解你不想陪着我
but I don't understand you not wanting to be with me.
过来
Come here.
我也害怕
Look, I'm scared too.
所以我才不能回家
That's why I can't go home.
我不知道我是如何卷进这场纷争 但是
And I don't know how I got into this, but...
我知道我必须这样做 瑞秋
I know that I need to do this, Rachel.
你对陪审团说的那些话都是认真的 对吗
You really meant what you said to the jury, didn't you?
没错
Yeah.
而且你说过你爱上我
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表