剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
This is a copy of the document I forged for you.
没错 你昨天提醒我的那份
Yeah, the one you reminded me of yesterday,
如果你不放手 我也会把这份
the same one that I'm gonna give to the SEC
交给证♥监♥会♥
if you don't back off.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
你还可以来与我们同事
You can still come work with us.
不 我做不到 就算我想
No, I can't, and even if I wanted to,
我也不再相信你了
I can't trust you anymore.
这不公平
That's not fair.
这事就算不是我做 也会有人做
If it wasn't me, it would've been somebody else.
但的确是你 卡特里娜
But it was you, Katrina.
我自己的门徒背后捅我一刀
My own protégé stabbing me in the back?
我只想让自己有点名气
I was just trying to make a name for myself.
我还只是当上冠名合伙人呢
And I just wanted my name on the wall,
但我告诉你
but let me tell you something.
如果我学到了教训
If there's one thing that I have learned,
那就是完全不值得为了出名
it's not worth being willing to do anything
而不择手段
to make a name for yourself.
杰西卡 我得跟你谈谈
Jessica, I need to talk to you.
哈维 我在你提问之前告诉你
Harvey, before you ask whatever you're about to ask,
我没心情
I'm not in the mood.
那也阻止不了我
Well, that's not gonna cut it.
你得放弃伊凡·施密斯的竞业条款
I need you to waive our noncompetes for Evan Smith.
开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
这是让迈克不进监狱的唯一办法
It's the only way to keep Mike out of prison.
没什么办法能让迈克不进监狱
There is no way to keep Mike out of prison.
不 有办法
Yes, there is.
把已经想走的人给伊凡
We give Evan people who already want to go,
我给安妮塔·吉布斯凶手名单交换迈克
and I give Anita Gibbs murderers in exchange for Mike.
我过去二十四小时
And I've just spent the last 24 hours
都在设法保住竞业条款
fighting to keep our noncompetes.
-杰西卡 -不
- Jessica. - No.
他为了救律所达成协议
He cut a deal to save this firm.
他为了不让我们进监狱达成协议
He cut a deal to keep us from going to prison,
你心里清楚
and you know it.
要知道 我根本不关心
You know, I don't give a shit
他达成协议时的想法
what he thought when he made that deal.
他本来会被判无罪
He was gonna be found innocent.
什么
What?
我去见了陪审团主席
I went to see the foreman.
判决本来是无罪
The verdict was gonna be not guilty.
那给我看你和吉布斯的协议
Then let me see your deal with Gibbs.
我还没拿到
I don't have it yet.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你让我为了协议对律所进行大屠♥杀♥
You're asking me to decimate my firm
而你根本不清楚她接不接受
for a deal you don't even know she'll take?
-我会让她接受的 -你保证不了
- I'll make her take the deal. - You don't know that.
我可以
Yes, I do.
杰西卡 我们有机会救迈克
Jessica, we have a chance to save Mike
让那些想走的人走
and let the people who want to go, go.
但如果我们输了一切还不管用呢
And what if it doesn't work and we lose everything?
那就这样了
Then we do.
杰西卡 哈维说得没错
Jessica, Harvey's right.
迈克是家人
Mike's family.
就算我们失去半个律所 但如果没尽力救他
Even if we lose half the firm, if we don't try to save him,
那我们是怎样的人
who are we?
达成协议
Make the deal.
-爸 -他人呢
- Da.. - Where is he?
他不在家
He's not here.
那太糟了
Well, that's too bad
因为我来跟他谈
because I came here to talk to him,
尽管他根本没胆跟我谈
even though he didn't have the balls to talk to me.
他有胆跟你谈
He wasn't afraid to talk to you.
他去找妈妈了 因为我让他这么做
He went to mom because I asked him to.
好吧
Oh, okay.
好吧 话说清楚了
Okay, let's down to this.
你嫁给他 他就会毁掉你的人生
You marry him, and that man ruins your life.
怎么会呢 爸
How, dad?
我们会挺过接下来两年 然后
We're gonna get through the next two years and then--
然后怎样
And then what?
因为你肯定做不成律师了
Because you're sure as shit not gonna be a lawyer.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说你的毕业问题
I'm talking about you graduating,
你还要去面对
and then you're gonna stand before
律师品格委员会审查
the character and fitness committee of the bar.
据我所知
And the last time I checked,
嫁给一个欺骗过他们的男人
marrying a man that defrauded them
是不会让你进入律师协会的
isn't gonna get you in.
好吧 但是等到那时
Okay, and by the time that happens,
他已经服完刑 我们就已经偿清了他的罪过
he will have served his time, and we will have paid his debt.
那样做到底有什么不同呢
What the hell difference does that make?
不同之处在于
The difference is
我们的司法系统就是看重这个
that's what our justice system is all about,
而且永远支持你所爱的人
and standing behind the man that you love
正是品格的含义
is the definition of character and fitness.
很好 你对他们说这话
Okay, you tell them that,
他们会告诉你和你的重刑犯丈夫
and they're gonna tell you and your felon husband
-去见鬼吧 -那不会发生的
- to go to hell. - That's not gonna happen.
就是会发生 该死的
Oh, yes it is, god damn it!
这些都是复仇心切 保护欲强的人
These are vindictive and protective people,
而他又把他们当成傻子
and he make them look like fools.
这我不能做律师无关
This isn't about me not becoming a lawyer
跟他毁了我的生活也无关
or him ruining my life
跟你说的其他废话更无关
or any of this other bullshit that you're in here saying.
只是因为他欺骗了你
This is because he pulled one over on you.
他不能信任
He can't be trusted!
爸爸 很抱歉我对你隐瞒了此事
Dad, I'm sorry that I kept this from you,
但是他并没对我隐瞒
but he didn't keep it from me,
而且我告诉你我能信任他
and I'm telling you I can trust him.
那我如何信任你呢
And how can I trust you?
如果你不信任我
Well, if you can't,
那或许你就不应该去参加婚礼
then maybe you shouldn't come to the wedding.
没错 大概总结完了
Well, that about sums it up.
我为你感到自豪 迈克尔
I'm proud of you, Michael.
抑制住达成拯救自己协议的诱惑
It's not easy to resist the temptation
那可真不容易
to make a deal that saves yourself.
这个嘛 就我而言
Well, as far as I'm concerned,
我的确达成了拯救自己的协议
I did make a deal that saves myself.
但我来此并不只是为了让你感到自豪
But I didn't just come here to make you proud.
我是来寻求帮助
I came to ask a favor.
尽管说
Name it.
瑞秋和我想在我服刑之前结为夫妻
Rachel and I want to get married before I go.
我知道这通常需要
I know it's not supposed to happen
几个月的时间 但是
for another couple of months but--
但是你没有那个时间
You don't have that kind of time.
我保证不会太麻烦
Look, I promise it's not gonna be too much trouble.
我们不会邀请太多人
We're not gonna invite too many people.
我很荣幸 迈克尔
I'd be honored, Michael.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, father.
迈克尔 既然你们不打算邀请很多人
Michael, since you're not inviting many people,
我们没必要在这里举♥行♥
we don't have to do it in here.
我们能在小礼堂举♥行♥
We could always do it in the small chapel.
我很感激 神父
I appreciate that, father,
但是我妈妈和爸爸不是在小礼堂举♥行♥婚礼的
But my mom and dad weren't married in the small chapel.
很好 你在这儿
Okay, you're here.
是什么如此重要
What's so important I had to
让我为了见你还必须重新安排传讯
reschedule an arraignment to meet with you?
因为那个传讯不能让你
Because that arraignment wasn't gonna lead to you
将一群集团谋杀犯绳之以法
putting corporate murderers behind bars.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你掌握了一些犯罪文件
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表