剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
We need ventilation in the men's bathroom.
今天早上 我在尼尔·斯维邱之后进去
I was in there after Neil Sweetzer this morning,
我的双眼差点从脸上融化掉
and my eyes, they nearly melted off my face.
那确实是个问题
That is a problem.
但不是我来找你的原因
Not why I'm here.
我是想更改公♥司♥的薪金方案
I'd like to alter the firm's compensation formula.
好吧杰克 听着 我知道
Okay, Jack, look, I know that
我知道你是薪金委员会的新任领导
you're the new head of the compensation committee,
-我觉得这不是好主意 -薪水应该
- but I don't think that's a good idea. - Salaries should be
更多地取决于小时佣金收入而不是胜诉酬金
weighted more towards billables than contingent compensation.
你觉得呢
What do you think about that?
我觉得这对哈维的薪水影响最大
I think that affects Harvey's salary more than anyone else's.
是吗
Would it?
-我没注意到 -胡扯
- Hadn't realized. - Bullshit.
你在利用职权向哈维发难
You're using your position to take on Harvey.
想扬名立万总得找人发难
Hey, you don't make a name for yourself taking on nobody.
你愿意我找上你吗
Would you rather it be you?
你在威胁我吗
You threatening me?
我为什么要威胁你
Why would I do that?
路易 你是冠名合伙人 因为你劳苦功高
Louis, you're a name partner. Got there by being a grinder.
劳苦功高的人分得更大的利益
It's only fair that the grinders of this firm
才算公平
got a bigger piece of the pie.
另外 杰西卡不会
On top of that, Jessica's not gonna be
出席明天的会议
at the meeting tomorrow.
天赐良机
Timing couldn't be better.
你提案吧
You know what? Bring it up.
谢谢 路易
Thank you, Louis.
怎么回事
What was that?
-什么怎么回事 -那个
- What was what? - That.
那是杰克·索罗夫想让我批准他提出提案
That was Jack Soloff wanting to run his proposal by me.
是的 一个为了给哈维减薪的鬼提案
Yeah. A bullshit proposal designed to cut Harvey's salary.
你又要跟他斗
You're picking a fight with him.
我没有
No, I'm not.
我让在会上他提出这个提案
I'm letting him bring up his proposal at the meeting,
这样我就可以否决它
so I can smack it down.
为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我看到哈维的眼神
Because I saw the look on Harvey's face.
他嫉妒我们
He's jealous of us,
而我希望有机会公开支持他
and I want the chance to back him publicly.
路易 哈维也许对我们很不爽
Louis, Harvey might be upset about us,
但鼓励别人阴他
but encouraging people to go after him
就为了你能支持他 绝对是个大错误
just so you can have his back is a huge mistake.
你在米尔斯顿·斯维工作了七年
You were at Millstein Swain for seven years.
艾伦·斯维退休后 我决定换个东家
When Ellen Swain retired, I decided it was time to move on.
为什么不找律所的其他合伙人
Why not go to another partner in the firm?
因为我觉得其他合伙人
Because I didn't think any of the other partners
不够好
were good enough.
我感谢你的诚实
I appreciate the honesty.
我也感谢你第一个叫我进来
And I appreciate being the first person you called in,
如果你真想传闻中说的善于识人
and if you're as good at reading people as they say,
我也会是最后一个进来的人
I'll also be the last.
-真的吗 -你可以试试
- Is that a fact? - Call anyone you want.
我是法律秘书中的迪昂·桑德斯[橄榄球星]
I'm the Deion Sanders of legal secretaries.
-迪昂·桑德斯 -我办事动作快
- Deion Sanders? - I'm quick on my feet.
知道如何阻止问题发生
I know how to intercept a problem.
是的 但是迪昂·桑德斯
Yeah, but Deion Sanders?
如果你想换个时代 那我是迪克·巴克斯[老一代球星]
If you prefer another era, Dick Butkus.
总之 无人能出我之右
Either way, no one gets by me.
你看上去可不像迪克·巴克斯
You don't look like Dick Butkus.
确实不像
No, I don't.
谢谢 阿比盖尔 我会联♥系♥你的
Well, thanks, Abigail. I'll be in touch.
你
You.
你当法律秘书多久了
How long have you been a legal secretary?
到春天就二十四年了
24 years this spring.
-你干得好吗 -我♥干♥得很好
- You good at what you do? - I'm great at what I do.
那你明天开始上班
Then you start tomorrow.
你觉得怎么样
Well, what do you think?
-十二♥码♥吗 -必须是
- Size 12? - You know it.
我觉得棒极了
Then I think they're awesome.
你不会专门为了给我看鞋
You didn't come all the way down here
大老远跑来这里的
to give me your new shoe.
我告诉过你上百遍了
And I'm telling you for the hundredth time,
迈克尔不会离开耐克的
Michael is not leaving Nike.
这是我第一次 不是为了迈克尔而来
And for the first time, I'm not here about Michael.
阿迪达斯刚给我开出了一亿美元的价钱
Adidas just made me an offer for $100 million.
阿迪达斯可以去死了
Adidas can go to hell.
因为那只是你公♥司♥市值的三分之一
That's 1/3 of what your company's worth.
-哈维 我想接受 -什么
- Harvey, I want to take it. - What?
我不会让你这么干的
I'm not letting you do that.
我不是在求你许可
I'm not asking for your permission.
我不管 反正我不会让你
And I don't give a shit-- I'm not letting you sell
廉价把公♥司♥卖♥♥了
your company for pennies on the dollar.
你为什么要这么干
Where the hell is this coming from?
因为人生苦短
It's coming from the fact that life is short,
我累了 我准备好要向前看了
I'm burnt out, and I'm ready to move on.
人生苦短
Life is short?
这就是你不肯深思熟虑这件事的原因吗
That's your reason for not thinking this through?
我不想深思熟虑
I don't want to think it through.
我怕深思熟虑之后我会改变主意
I might change my mind and not do it at all.
好吧 泰迪 你想卖♥♥公♥司♥
Okay, Teddy, you want to sell?
那就卖♥♥ 但我们白手起家建立了这家公♥司♥
Sell, but we built this company from the ground up.
给我一周时间帮你搞个更好的价钱
Give me a week to get you a better offer.
我给你的时间 与他们给我的时间一样
I'll give you the same thing they're giving me.
四十八小时
48 hours.
就这么定了
Then I'll take it.
顺便问一句 唐哪呢
By the way, where's Donna?
-她向前看了 -看
- She moved on. - You see?
这就是我所说的
That's what I'm talking about.
人生苦短
Life is short.
唐娜另谋高就
Donna moved on to something better.
她不是另谋高就
She didn't move on to something better.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她去为路易工作了
She's working for Louis.
利特吗 出什么事了
Litt? What the hell happened?
没出什么事
Nothing happened.
只是到了需要变动一下的时候
Just time for a change.
她去给那混♥蛋♥工作 肯定是出什么事了
If she's working for that asshole, something happened.
泰迪 你说你知道应该在什么时候做出改变
Teddy, you say you know when it's time to move on,
现在就是应该改变话题的时候了
it's time to move on from this topic right now.
好吧 哈维
Okay, Harvey.
我只是说外面那位大妈可替代不了唐娜
All I'm saying is Mrs. Keebler out there ain't no Donna.
连着两天见面
Twice in two days?
人们会说我们闲话的
People are gonna get the wrong idea.
他们爱怎么想怎么想
Well, they can think what they're gonna think,
但那可阻止不了我来给我的好兄弟
but it's not going to stop me from giving my boy
送订婚礼物
an engagement gift.
-你要给我一个案子 -不是随便一个案子
- You're giving me a case? - It's not just any case.
这正对你的胃口 行善做好事
This is right up your alley. Do-gooder lane.
-好吧 -听我说 迈克
- All right. - Listen, Mike.
这些人遇到不公正对待的唯一原因就是
These people got the shaft for one reason.
他们是穷♥人♥ 没人在乎他们
They're poor, and no one gives a shit about 'em.
他们需要一个英雄 你就是那个英雄
They need a hero, and you're that guy.
你为什么不能当那个英雄
Why aren't you that guy?
我就是个英雄
Oh, I am that guy,
但你是那个马上要娶瑞秋·赞恩的人
but you're the one getting married to Rachel Zane.
差点害我被解雇的那个瑞秋·赞恩
The same Rachel Zane that I almost got fired,
然后你却给了我第二次机会
and then you gave me a second chance.
所以这就是你补偿我的方法吗
So this is your way of making it up to me?
听我说 迈克 和原告们谈谈
Listen, Mike, talk to the plaintiffs,
我保证 听完他们的故事
listen to their stories, and I promise you
一定会让你那颗悲天悯人的小心脏流泪的
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表