剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Not if I do it by accident.
你能相信吗 卖♥♥运动鞋
Can you believe that sneaker brings in
仅在中国就能赚到十亿
over a billion dollars from China alone?
这么高的收益让我不禁思考
With earnings like that, makes me wonder
你为什么还要坑我的委托人
why you're trying to rip off my client.
以合理的价格收♥购♥公♥司♥
Buying a man's company for a fair price
可不能算坑吧
is hardly ripping him off.
问题就是价格不合理
But it's not a fair price.
你给了我的委托人两天时间考虑
You gave my client 48 hours to take your offer.
我给你五分钟考虑我的提议
I'm gonna give you five minutes to take mine.
出双倍 否则我就走了
Double your money, or I walk out the door.
真是可笑
That's ridiculous.
可笑的是你去欺负一个
What's ridiculous is you preying on a man
刚刚失去了挚友的人
who just lost his lifelong friend.
我是商人 不是悲痛顾问
I'm a businessman, not a grief counselor.
那我就给你当回顾问
Then let me counsel you on this.
因为他正处于悲痛中 所以我有权
Because he's grieving, I have the ability
向董事会申请延后这个交易
to go to the board and delay this sale.
但你不会 因为你知道
But you're not going to, because you know
那样等他终于愿意卖♥♥了
it'll drive down the price even more
价格会更低
when he eventually wants to sell anyway.
没错 是会如此
You're right, it will,
但我告诉你 波克先生
but I'll tell you what, Mr. Polk,
就算那样也比你现在的出价高
it'll still be worth more than your offer.
而且等我的委托人从悲痛中走出来
And after my client's grief passes,
也许他还会想卖♥♥
he may still want to sell,
但绝对不会卖♥♥给你了
but it sure as hell won't be to you.
再联♥系♥
I got to call you back.
你怎么进来的啊
How the hell did you get in here?
开除你之后我立刻把艾米开除了的
I fired your assistant ten minutes after I fired you.
看来就算那样艾米也有办法放人进来
Guess Amy still knows how to get a person through.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你怎么进来就怎么出去吧
You made your way in. You can make your way out.
但首先我想给你个机会赚两千万
Not before I give you the chance to make $20 million.
你为什么觉得我会想卷入
What makes you think I want to get in the business
保险集体诉讼呢
of underwriting class-action lawsuits?
因为你想赚钱
Because you're in the business of making money,
在你拒绝以前我先说
and before you say no,
我可以给你20%的提成
I'm gonna give you 20% off the top.
这是上限了
It's the best deal out there.
不够
Well, that's not good enough.
25%
25%.
你有权做这个决定吗
Are you authorized to do that?
你没有
No, you're not.
以我对你的了解 他们可能都没批准你
Knowing you, you probably don't even have the authorization
直接来找我
to come to me in the first place.
我来找你是因为这能补偿我犯下的错误
I came to you because this is our chance to make it right.
一派胡言 你需要的是钱
Bullshit. You need money.
你站在我面前就为了这一个目的
That's the only reason you're standing here in front of me.
乔纳森 我可以找任何人
Jonathan, I could have gone anywhere.
我来找你与去找沃尔特·吉利斯是一个道理
I came to you for the same reason I went to Walter Gillis,
为了弥补错误
to make it right.
不信你打电♥话♥问他
Pick up the phone and ask him.
我不是沃尔特·吉利斯
I'm not Walter Gillis.
告诉艾米我谢谢她让你过了安保
Tell Amy I said "Thank you" for getting you past security,
因为我现在要联♥系♥所有投资银行家
'cause now I'm gonna call every investment banker I know
让他们别搭理你的提议
and tell them to pass on your offer
因为迈克·罗斯不值得信任
because Mike Ross can't be trusted.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你知道 这是哈维最近三个案子的收益表
Yes, you do. This is Harvey's last three income statements,
我发现它们被放在复印机里
and I found them sitting in the copy machine.
唐娜 你得把它放回去
Donna, I need you to put that back where you found it,
你得马上放回去
and I need you to put it back now.
-我不 -这不是请求
- I won't do it. - That was not a request.
-这是命令 -我不管
- That was an order. - I don't care.
-我不会让你这么做的 -你看吧
- I'm not gonna let you do this. - See?
我就知道一有机会你就会
I knew that you would jump at the first opportunity
站在他那边对付我
you had to take his side over mine.
这不是我选择哈维
This isn't me taking Harvey's side.
而是我在阻止你犯大错
This is me stopping you from making a huge mistake.
要是他这么干 你肯定不会阻止他
And if he did the same thing, you wouldn't be stopping him.
哈维从不做这种事
Harvey would never do anything like this,
就算他做了 我也会阻止他
and if he did, I sure as hell would.
-胡说 -不 路易
- Oh, bullshit. - No, Louis.
我没胡说
It's not bullshit.
你根本不知道有多少次
You have no idea how many times
我让他别对你走极端
I kept him from going overboard with you.
-我一半工作都是在做这个 -你知道吗
- It was half my goddamn job. - Well, you know what?
你也没能每次都阻止他
You didn't stop him every time,
这次你也别想阻止我
and you're not stopping me this time.
把它给我
Now, give me that thing.
好吧 你不想放回去
Okay. Fine. You don't want to put it back?
-我自己去 -路易
- I'll do it myself. - Louis--
够了 唐娜 你知道吗
No. Donna, you know what?
是你主动为我工作的
You came to work for me.
你做决定的时候知道我是什么样的人
You knew who I was when you did,
你该作出决定了
so now it's time for you to decide.
你到底要不要站在我这边
Are you with me or not?
路易·利特
高级合伙人
虽然我不反对意料之外的惊喜礼物
While I'm not opposed to unexpected gifts on my desk,
但我更希望它们是巧克力做的
I do prefer if they're made of chocolate.
懂了
Got it.
下次我送你签好的婚前协议时
Next time I leave you a signed prenup,
肯定做成巧克力
it will be made of chocolate.
你为什么要签
Why did you sign it?
-我去见了你♥爸♥爸 -什么
- I went to see your dad. - You did what?
我想让他知道
I wanted to show him
他女儿要嫁的是个什么样的男人
what kind of man his daughter was marrying,
因为我希望他信任我
because I wanted him to trust me.
迈克 他不信任任何人 正因如此
Mike, he doesn't trust anybody, which is exactly why
所以我才对他的婚姻建议不感兴趣
I'm not interested in his marital advice.
但就像你说的
But like you said, I would appreciate it
将来你做这种事之前
if in the future,
跟我说一声 我会很感激的
you tell me if you're gonna do something like that.
你没错 我去之前应该告诉你
You're right, I should have told you before I went over there,
但我得说 虽然没让他信任我
but for the record, instead of getting him to trust me,
但我相信了他
I ended up trusting him.
-迈克 -瑞秋 听我说
- Mike-- - Rachel, listen to me.
我知道你认为他这么做是为了控制你
I know you think that he's doing this to control you,
但他觉得是在保护你
but he thinks he's doing it to protect you.
而我从没有过一个
And the truth is that I never had a father
为我做这种事的父亲 所以...
who could do something like that for me, so...
你应该试着去了解他的初衷
I think that you should try and see where he's coming from.
那是什么
What's that?
你的新价格
It's your new offer.
-价钱翻了一倍 -这是我的工作
- It's twice the money. - It's what I do.
所以我才付你这么多钱
And that's why I pay you so much.
我不是为了钱才这么做的 泰迪
I didn't do it for the money, Teddy.
我这么做是因为你被敲了竹杠
I did it because you were getting ripped off,
我不能坐视不理
and I'm not gonna let that happen to you,
无论情况如何
no matter what the circumstances.
你知道了
You found out.
你怎么不告诉我实情
Why didn't you tell me what happened?
因为我不希望你来阻止我
Because I didn't want you to try and stop me.
你还是可以来找我啊
You still could have come to me.
跟你说什么
And tell you what?
我七岁就认识的朋友
That my best friend from when we were seven died
突然死了吗
out of the blue?
我二十年没和他说过话了
I hadn't spoken to him in 20 years,
因为我们为了一个
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表