剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
几百万美元
millions of dollars.
那叫退一步海阔天空
It's called being charitable in order to move on.
那叫杰弗里是堆垃圾
It's called Jeffrey's a piece of shit,
他又不是优生优育基金会
not the March of Dimes.
他什么都不该得
He should be getting nothing.
与其关注他得到了什么
Instead of being focused on what he gets,
你不如看看埃斯特得到了什么
you should be focused on what Esther gets,
她很开心
which is to be happy.
错了 利特家的人从不会开心
Wrong, Litts are never happy,
而你在利用她伤害我
and you're using her to get to me.
我要怎么才能用这办法伤到你呢
How the hell am I doing that?
你觉得我利用
You think I went after your money
调整律所薪资结构来抢你的钱
by changing the firm's compensation structure.
你是抢了我的钱
You did come after my money!
现在你在抢埃斯特的钱来扳回一局
And now you're going after Esther's to even the score.
我要想扳回一局
If I wanted to even the score,
是不会去找你妹妹的
I wouldn't come after your sister.
我会找你
I'd be coming after you.
你听好了
And for your information,
我之所以能说服她选择原谅
I convinced her to be forgiving by telling her
是因为我告诉她
that there are some things in life
世上有很多事比钱重要
that are more important than money.
胡说 这话你自己都不相信
Bullshit! You don't believe that.
路易 我没想做这事报复你
Louis, I didn't take this to get back at you.
我做这事是因为这是我们停战
I took it because it was a chance to bury the hatchet
然后往前走的机会
and move on.
所以你要么让那些条款生效
So either let these terms stand,
要么就像你平时一样 搞砸一切
or do what you always do and screw everything up.
罗伯特 我很高兴你来了
Robert, I'm glad you're here--
你做了什么
What the hell did you do?
你指的是什么
What are you talking about?
我去见了艾玛·鲍尔
I went to see Emma Powell,
但我发誓 我没有破坏和解
But I swear to god, I did not undermine the settlement.
我不是说那个
I'm not talking about that.
我在说你背着我去找阿卡迪亚基金
I'm talking about you going behind my back to Arcadian.
我没去
I didn't do that.
在你上次跟我说了那些之后
Oh, you expect me to believe that
你还指望我相信你吗
after all the shit you told me the last time I saw you?
你信不信无所谓
You can believe it or not,
但我要告诉你 我什么都没做
but I'm telling you I didn't do anything.
-那是谁做的 -是我
- Then who did? - I did.
你说如果他跟阿卡迪亚基金有串通
You said if he colluded with Arcadian,
我们就可以逼他们出一大笔和解金
then we could shove a bigger settlement down their throats.
但他没必要勾结
But he didn't have to collude,
因为阿卡迪亚基金已经拿到那份和解协议了
because Arcadian already had access to that settlement.
这样无论如何都属于内♥幕♥交易
which makes it insider trading anyway.
我还向他们指出
And I pointed out to them
如果他们只把他们的股份
that if they were to divest their shares
抛售给那些不掌握内♥幕♥消息的客户
to our clients who don't have insider knowledge,
那他们就没有违法
then they've done nothing wrong.
没有造成损失
No harm done.
损失就是你害我失去了我客户
The harm is you lost me my client
还让我当了傻子
and made me look like a fool.
不 罗伯特 是他们拿你当了傻子
No, Robert, they did that
他们向你隐瞒了他们的作为
by not telling you what they did.
意味着你失去的这个客户
Which means the client you lost
早已违法了
was breaking the law.
更糟糕的是
And worse than that,
他们跟自己的律师撒谎
they were lying to their lawyer.
所以你觉得这很好玩吗
So you think this is funny?
没有 我没觉得
No, I don't.
我觉得你未来的女婿
I think your future son-in-law
相信你与此没有任何关系
trusted you had nothing to do with it
并且帮你避免了犯罪
and then saved your ass from committing a crime.
不...客气
You're...welcome?
谢谢
Thank you.
还有请你节哀
And you have my condolences.
-节什么哀 -因为要跟他打交道
- For what? - For having to deal with him.
你根本不理解有多麻烦
Oh, you have no idea.
看这里 我还在这里呢 伙计们
Hey, right here. I'm standing right here, guys.
我请你喝杯酒怎么样
Can I buy you a drink?
如果你们需要修补 挽救什么
If you guys, you know, need anything fixed or saved
别人不会的东西 随时找我
that no one else seems to be able to do, I'll be right here.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我想告诉你我有多么感激你
I wanted to tell you how grateful I am.
-你没必要这样 -不
- You don't need to do that. - Yes.
真的
I do.
这个烂摊子
This whole mess
是我经历过最艰难的事情
has been the hardest thing I've ever gone through.
如果没有你提醒我
And I wouldn't have gotten through it
真正重要的是什么 我不可能挺过来的
Without you reminding me what's really important.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for that.
保重 哈维
Take care, Harvey.
祝你好运 埃斯特
Good luck, Esther.
顺便说一句
Oh, by the way,
路易也想让我告诉你
Louis wanted me to tell you
他非常感谢
how grateful he is too.
-哈维 -路易
- Harvey. - Louis.
要我帮你做什么
What can I do for you?
记得我说过 如果我要你
Remember when I said, if wanted you
弥补薪金投票的事情
to make up for the compensation vote,
我会直接来找你吗
I would come to you directly?
现在我就来了
Well, now I am.
那你说的
Well, what happened to
"生活中有些事情比钱更重要"又是怎么回事
"some things in life are more important than money"?
这跟钱没关系
This isn't about the money.
只是为了做正确的事情
This is about making things right.
我很抱歉 哈维
I'm sorry, Harvey.
为什么
For what?
我表现得像不知道埃斯特有多漂亮一样
I act like I don't know Esther's beautiful,
但我知道
But I do.
我们上初中的时候就开始了
It started when we were in junior high
所有型男都想跟我一起玩
and all the cool kids would hang out with me
这样他们就有机会接近她
just so they could get close to her.
有时候这招管用 有时候没用
Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it didn't,
但不论如何 这阶段一结束
But either way, when it was over...
他们都跟从不认识我一样
they all acted like they didn't know me at all.
所以当我想到
So when I thought
你在利用她来对付我 我就...
you were using her to get to me, I, uh--
我没那样 路易
I wasn't doing that, Louis.
我知道
I know.
我会处理好薪金的问题
I'll take care of the compensation issue.
需要我帮你做什么 哈维
What can I do for you, Harvey?
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
谢什么
For what?
你的十二年
For 12 years.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表