剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You did it because you saw those kids out there
都有父母
with their parents,
而你承受不了那种痛苦
and you just couldn't deal with that pain.
所以你翘了课 回到家
So you cut class, you went home,
把那些书都扔了
and you threw away the books.
你又不知道我做了什么
You don't know what I did.
我知道的是 你父母每周日都会过来
What I do know is that your parents came here every Sunday
捐钱来换得那身制♥服♥
and donated money to pay for that uniform
因为他们想让你在这里接受教育
because they wanted you to be here getting an education
不是让你翘课
and not cutting class.
我每门课的成绩
I've gotten a perfect grade on every assignment
都非常好
I've ever gotten, all right?
我用不着去上你的破课
And I don't need to go to your stupid class to do it.
我可以让你停学
I could have suspended you,
这比打F的惩罚要重多了
and that would have been much worse than an F.
你要么得F 要么就停学
But you're getting one or you're getting the other.
不如你省下一晚上责怪我的时间
So why don't you take one night off from blaming me,
好好想想你要怎么做
and you decided what it is that you're gonna do?
哈维
Harvey,
你在这里做什么
what are you doing here?
我想求你件事
I wanted to ask you something.
我想知道我可不可以在实习期间
I was wondering if I could stay with you
跟你一起住
while I do my clerkship.
你想暑期跟我一起住
You want to stay with me for the summer?
我保证低调到你都察觉不出我的存在
I promise you won't even know I'm there.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
如果被这里的人发现了
what the people around here would think
会怎么想吗
if they found out?
谁说他们会知道了
Who says they're gonna find out?
反正也没人
I mean, no one knows anything
了解你的私生活
about your personal life anyway.
哈维 到底怎么了
Harvey, what's going on?
家里不太顺
Things aren't good at home.
你弟弟的事吗
Your brother?
是我父母
It's my parents.
哈维 我知道
Listen, Harvey, I know what it's like
生活在不和谐的家庭是什么感受
to be living in a home that's not right,
我也知道你可能想要居中调解
and I also know that you might be tempted to fix things.
但这不是孩子应该做的事
But it's not up to the children to fix things.
如果是呢
What if it was?
那么那两个人有问题
Then there's something wrong with those two people.
不 不是这样的
No, there isn't.
是其中一个有问题
There's something wrong with one of them,
我不知道该不该告诉另一个
and I don't know whether to tell the other one or not.
哈维 我不能告诉你该做什么
Look, Harvey, I can't tell you what you should do.
但我可以告诉你 如果你来为我工作
But I can tell you if you come work for me,
你将不得不面对一些困难的谈话
You're gonna have to have some difficult conversations.
工作是工作 家庭是家庭
That's work, this is family.
没有比对家人开诚布公更困难的谈话了
There are no more difficult conversations than that.
但我想让你知道
But for the record,
如果你来这里工作
if you do come work here,
我们也会成为家人
we're gonna be family, too.
你♥爸♥爸和马库斯随时都可能回来
Your father and Marcus will be here any minute,
我还做了你最爱吃的奶酪鸡
and, oh, I made your favorite, chicken parm.
我很高兴他们不在这里
I'm glad they're not here.
让我有机会告诉你
It'll give me a chance to tell you that
他们在场时我可以装
I'll pretend when they're here,
咱俩独处时我可不想再装下去
but I am not gonna pretend when we're alone.
哈维 拜托 我毕竟是你妈妈
Harvey, please, I'm still your mother.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
看谁来了
Hey, hey, hey, look who's here.
我以为你今晚要工作到很晚
I thought you were working late tonight.
你好啊 傻♥逼♥
What's up, douche nozzle?
哈维 你还记得
You remember Bobby from down at the shop,
楼下商店的鲍比吧
don't you, Harvey?
他来帮我们修野马老爷车
He's helping us get the old Mustang up and running.
没错 哈维 野马是我的了
That's right, harvey, I'm getting the Mustang.
你要是以为自己能有机会
And if you think you're ever getting behind the wheel
开着过过瘾...
of that car--
我这辈子都不会去开那辆车
I'm never gonna get behind the wheel of that car.
因为你嫉妒
Because you're jealous.
因为那辆车就是坨屎
Because that car's a piece of shit.
哈维 怎么说话呢
Harvey, watch your mouth.
莉儿 多了一个人盘子够用吗
Lil, do we have enough for an extra plate?
当然 你好吗 鲍比
Sure. How you doing, Bobby?
等我把手上的油洗干净就好了
I'll be good as soon as I get this grease off my hands.
洗手间在哪来着
Where's the bathroom again?
过道尽头 鲍比
It's down the hall, Bobby.
知道吗
You know what?
不需要多加盘子了 我不吃
We don't need an extra plate 'cause I'm not eating.
你说什么呢 你回来这么早
What are you talking about? You're home early.
你妈妈还做了奶酪鸡
Your mother made chicken parm.
那你吃呗
Well, why don't you eat it?
因为我再也受不了奶酪鸡了
Because I can't stand chicken parm anymore.
你要去哪 哈维
Where you going? Harvey!
这里可还是我的家
This is still my house, you know.
是吗
Is it?
所以别人知道你的事
So other people know about you?
不是所有人都清楚我的一切 不过...
Not everyone knows everything, but...
有人知道我没有法学文凭
People know that I don't have a law degree.
你说得这么轻描淡写的
You say that as though it were just a technicality.
你说的像是在批评我
And you say that as if you're judging me.
你来这里不就是为了这个吗
Isn't that what you came here for?
我是来寻求建议
I came here for advice.
你说你是来告解的
You said you came here to confess.
不过没关系 因为如果...
But it doesn't matter, because if--
如果你想赦免你的罪
Well, if you're looking for absolution,
我做不到
I can't give it to you.
为什么
Why not?
因为只有悔悟的人才能接受赦免
Because absolution requires contrition,
但我没听出你觉得自己
and I'm not hearing that you even think
做过什么错事
you've done anything wrong.
因为用我的才智帮助别人
Because using my brain to help people
并不是做错事
isn't doing anything wrong.
你不是在用你的才智帮助别人
You're not using your brain to help people.
你是在愚弄别人
You're using it to fool people,
然后你还想让我因此而说你是个好人
and you want me to tell you that you're a good person for it.
我就是个好人
I am a good person.
你是那种什么好事都想占尽的人
You're a person that wants to have their cake and eat it, too.
恐怕我是不会让你占任何好事的
And I'm afraid that I'm all out of cake with you.
这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是说我时常在想
It means that I've often wondered
那天没有报♥警♥让你被抓走
whether or not I did the right thing
我到底做的对不对
by not having you arrested that day.
那会彻底毁了我的人生的
That would have completely screwed up my life.
你现在的人生就不叫毁了吗
Oh, and look at how not screwed up it is right now.
你想知道我是什么样的人吗
You want to know what kind of man I am?
你想见我吗 神父
You wanted to see me, Father?
是的
Yes, I did.
我希望请你解释一下
I was hoping you could explain why
为什么我们的募捐箱里少了936美元
we're missing $936 from the collection box.
我没法解释
I can't.
那就奇了 因为这个箱子在我桌子上
Well, that's odd, because this box was in my desk,
然后我在我桌子上
and I also found this
还找到了这个
on my desk.
迈克尔 下一次你想表达什么信息
Michael, the next time you want to send a message,
在我桌上留张条就好了
just leave me a note.
制♥服♥并不是信息 我只是归还给你
The uniform's not a message. I'm just returning it.
你说我有两条路可选
You said I had two options,
要么得F 要么就停学
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表