剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
客户要的是钱
The clients are looking for money.
我们要赚钱
We're looking for money.
保险公♥司♥想要保住钱
The insurance company's looking to keep money.
永远都是钱的事
It's always about the money.
如果你有点种 我们会赚多得多的钱
And if you had some balls, we'd get a whole lot more.
听好了 我不知道你觉得跑来找我
Listen to me, I don't know what you thought marching in here
除了惹我生气还能有什么用
was going to do other than piss me off,
但你给我从哪来回哪去
but you're going to march the hell back out
比起跟你解释普世真理
because I have better things to do with my time
我有更重要的事要做
than to explain to you how the world works.
我收到你的消息了
Hey, I got your message.
杰弗里签协议了吗
Jeffrey signed the agreement?
签了
He did.
只差你的签名了
All it needs is your John Hancock.
等等 这不是20% 是50%
Wait, this doesn't say 20%. It says 50%.
抱歉 我是不是忘了说
Oh, I'm sorry, did I forget to mention
他说你曾答应把公♥司♥分他一半
that he said you promised him 50% of your company
因为他推迟了上医学院的计划
for putting off medical school?
因为很显然 你忘了告诉我
Because you sure forgot to mention that to me.
你在开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
你怎么能不告诉我呢
How could you not tell me that?
因为这只是十二年前
Because it was a throwaway conversation
我们在新泽西高速路上开车时随口一说
we had 12 years ago on the New Jersey turnpike.
他可不觉得是随口一说 他会利用这点
Well, it wasn't throwaway to him, and he's gonna use it
因为他觉得自己被背叛了
because he's feeling betrayed.
我才不在乎他的感受
Well, I don't really care what he's feeling
搞外遇的是他又不是我
because he's the one who had the affair.
你想知道我们为什么离婚
You wanted to know the circumstances of our divorce.
这就是理由
Well, that's what they are.
所以我才想离开他
That's why I'm leaving him.
我知道你不会明白
I am sure you wouldn't understand what's it like
爱人不忠是什么感受
to experience infidelity.
我明白 我也知道
I would, and I do,
但这不能改变你许下口头契约的事实
but that doesn't change the fact that you made a contract.
另一份合同怎么算 20%那份
What about our other contract? 20%.
原始协议优先级更高
The original agreement supersedes it,
出轨也不能改变
and an affair doesn't change that.
但他没有证据
Except he doesn't have any proof
我当初和他有过这一协议
I ever made the original agreement.
埃斯特 他们会让你宣誓作证
Esther, they're gonna put you under oath
然后直接问你 你们有没有这一协议
and ask you point-blank if this happened.
那我就说没有
And I'm going to say it didn't.
那是作伪证 我不能让你那样做
That's perjury, and I'm not gonna let you do that.
你以为你是谁
What are you,
一个从来不会为了赢而越线的光明骑士吗
some white knight who never crosses the line to win?
不 但我不会让你
No, but I'm not gonna let you make a decision
一时头脑发热
in the heat of the moment
做出会令你后悔终身的决定
that you'll regret for the rest of your life.
那你最好找到别的办法让这份协议失效
Well, then you better find some other way to void this deal,
因为我绝不可能让我那混♥蛋♥丈夫
because there's no way I'm giving my shit bag husband
拿走我的一半财产
half of everything I own.
我需要你找出口头合约的
I need you to find every loophole there is
所有可能漏洞
around verbal contracts.
所以杰弗里说的是实话
So Jeffrey was telling the truth?
是的 而她宁死也不愿意
Yes, and she'd rather slit her wrists
给他一半财产 而且我不怪她
than give him 50%, and I don't blame her.
但是她主动提出离婚的 所以...
Yeah, but she's the one who's leaving him, so--
他搞外遇了 是吗
He cheated on her, didn't he?
那是我们的委托人
Well, that's between our client
和她准前夫之间的事
and her soon-to-be ex-husband,
反正我绝不会让他
and I have no intention of letting him
就这样占她便宜的
get the better of her.
怎么了
What?
这激起了你的保护欲 很贴心
You're being protective. It's sweet.
听我说 我们保护埃斯特
Okay, listen to me, we're protecting Esther
是因为这就是我们的职责
because it's our job to protect her.
如果我们想不出办法解决这件事
And if we don't figure a way out of this,
她就会损失数百万美元
she's gonna lose millions of dollars,
所以你想要观察我们两个的事 随便你
so you want to make observations about the two of us,
但要等我们赢了以后
do it all you want after we've won.
我马上去做
I'm on it.
好了 这是最终协议备忘 这是核准授权
Okay, so final deal memos here, check authorizations here.
现在只要让凯尔顿签完字 我们就完事了
Now all we need to do is get Kelton to sign, and we are done.
迈克 我知道你认为这个协议烂透了
Mike, I know you think this deal sucks,
但毕竟还有好的一面
but there is a silver lining.
我们又能一起工作了
we got to work together again.
怎么了
What?
我只是回想起我们刚认识的时候
I was just thinking about when we started.
谁会想到和你一起工作
Who would've thought that working with you
会是好的一面
would ever have been a silver lining?
我
Me?
是啊 你
Yeah, you.
你就好到哪去吗
What about you?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我从一开始就一直很友善的
I have been a gentleman since day one.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yes.
你不记得飞机那件事了吗
Remember the whole airplane incident?
我记得吗 当然记得 是你...
Do I? Yes, you were the one who--
等等 等等等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下 达美金融
Wait a second. Delta Financial.
他们怎么了
What about them?
罗伯特·赞恩的桌子上有一本
There was a brochure for Delta Bauer Financial
达美-鲍尔金融的手册
on Robert Zane's desk.
上面说明 他们是
And on top of that, they were listed
阿卡迪亚基金的一家子公♥司♥
as a subsidiary on Arcadian's annual report.
他们的子基金公♥司♥多着呢
As are 50 other funds.
可是其它基金公♥司♥的手册
50 other funds that don't have a brochure
都没有出现在罗伯特·赞恩的桌子上
on Robert Zane's desk.
-迈克 -卡特里娜
- Mike-- - Katrina,
我需要知道他们是不是你们的客户
I need to know if they're one of your clients.
你明知道我不能告诉你
You know I can't tell you that.
那就说明是了
Okay, well, you just did.
我还需要知道他们是不是拥有凯尔顿的股份
Now I need to know if they own shares of Kelton.
我不知道他们有没有股份 我也不会去查
I don't know if they own shares, and I'm not gonna find out.
你不在乎罗伯特·赞恩为了一家对冲基金受益
You don't care if Robert Zane is manipulating a case
而操纵一个案子吗
to service a hedge fund?
我在不在乎无所谓
It doesn't matter if I care.
我不能违反律师委托人保密协议
I can't violate attorney-client privilege.
你说你欠我一个人情
You said you owe me.
而你说我其实是欠瑞秋的
And you said I owe Rachel.
卡特里娜 拜托
Katrina, please.
你说罗伯特一定会为委托人的利益着想
You said that Robert is doing right by his clients.
我需要知道他在为哪个委托人的利益着想
Well, I just need to know which clients he's doing right by.
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
我上次这样问你的时候 你告诉我说没时间
The last time I asked you that, you told me the answer was no.
然后我还是花时间听你说话了
And I still gave you the minute.
我正好在忙着
Well, I happen to be in the middle
收拾路易妹妹的烂摊子 所以
of trying to get Louis's sister out of a huge mess, so--
我就是想和你谈这个
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
路易答应不会插手的
Louis promised to stay out of this.
没他的事 我不是他派来的
And he is, and I'm not here because he asked me to be.
我来是因为我在乎他
I'm here because I care about him and--
这跟我没关系
That's not my problem.
哈维 我不是你的敌人
Harvey, I'm not the enemy here.
而路易是你的合作伙伴和朋友
And Louis is your partner and your friend,
现在 他需要一颗定心丸
And right now, he needs a little reassurance.
我告诉过你了 我不是
And I told you before, I'm not the guy
那个会在你害怕时给你一个拥抱的人
That gives you a hug when you're scared.
我是在你最需要的时候能帮助你取胜的人
I'm the guy that wins when you need it the most.
你为什么就不能
Why can't you for once--
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表