剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I'm not gonna say anything about that,
但我要说的是 既然坦纳愿意让她这么做
but what I will say is that if Tanner's willing to make her do this,
怎么能保证他不会让她做
what's to say he's not willing to make her
更过分的事呢
do something worse?
你想做什么 迈克 你想让步吗
What do you want to do, Mike? You want to back down?
不 我想让坦纳被炒
No, I want to get Tanner fired.
可是我们跟她对话是违法的
It's not legal for us to talk to her.
可偶遇不违法啊
There's no law against me running into her by accident.
瑞秋 你在这里干嘛
Rachel, what are you doing here?
我到处在找你
I've been looking all over for you.
你意思不是 瑞秋 你考试怎么样吗
Don't you mean, "Hey, Rachel, how did your test go?"
我不在乎你考试考得怎么样
I don't care how your test went.
我需要你给我找到所有能找到的关于
I just need you to get me everything you can
约翰·德摩尔的资料
on John Dellmore.
路易 我们已经讨论过了
Louis, we've already been over this.
他的律师就是他老婆 你签不了他的
His lawyer's his wife. You're never gonna sign him.
那就是了 我不用真的签了他
Well, that's just it. I don't need to sign him.
我只要假装签了他就行
I only need to pretend to sign him.
这真是个坏主意
Okay. That's a bad idea.
不 才不是
No, it's not.
如果杰克以为我签到了德摩尔
If Jack thinks I signed Dellmore,
然后我告诉他我会分他一杯羹
and I tell him I'll give him a piece,
他知道这是一大笔钱
he'll know it's worth a fortune to him
然后他就会推♥翻♥投票了
and he'll overturn the vote.
那当他发现整件事都是个谎言的时候
And what are you gonna do when he finds out
你怎么办
the whole thing was a lie?
不会的 我会编几个悲伤感人的小故事
He won't. I'll make up some sob story
就讲德摩尔跟他老婆又和好了
about how Dellmore made up with his wife
我们要重振旗鼓 择日再战
and we'll live to fight another day.
他死都不会信的好吗
He's never gonna believe that.
瑞秋 换作是卡特里娜
Rachel, Katrina would have been
她从一开始就会答应
on board with this from day one.
好吧 路易 我很抱歉
Okay, Louis, I'm sorry.
我不是想泼你冷水
I am not trying to rain on your parade,
但一旦杰克发现了 他会恨你一辈子的
but when Jack finds out, he's going to hate you forever.
可是 我答应过哈维了
Well, I made a promise to Harvey.
如果让我在杰克恨我和
And if it's a choice between Jack hating me
和违背诺言之间选择
and breaking that promise,
那么我永远会选哈维
I'm picking Harvey every single time.
你到底需要什么
What exactly do you need?
我需要办法去晃花约翰·德摩尔的眼
I need a way to dazzle the shit out of John Dellmore.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不懂了 有人替我付过账了
I don't understand. My bill's been paid?
-是的先生 已经付过了 -谁付的
- Yes, sir, it has. - By who?
我付的
Uh, by me.
请问你是谁
And who exactly are you?
我是路易·利特
I'm Louis Litt.
而且我不仅替你结了帐
And not only did I pay for your check,
还给你带来了另一张支票
I also brought you another one.
你要给我的慈善基金捐5万块
You're donating $50,000 to my charity.
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why would you want to--
虽然看起来不像 但我也曾经无家可归
Because it may not look like it, but I was homeless.
有两年的时间都露宿街头
I spent two years on the streets,
要不是有您的机构帮忙
and had it not been for your family's organization,
我就不会有今天的成就
I would not be the man I am today.
我能做什么来感谢您吗
Is there anything I can do to thank you?
继续做您现在做的事就好了
Just keep doing what you're doing.
先生 你是个真正的美国英雄
You, sir, are a true American hero.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
太好了你在这儿
Oh, good, you're here.
刚是什么
What the hell was that?
是约翰·德摩尔
That was John Dellmore.
我知道他是谁
Yeah, I know who it is.
他抱你干嘛
Why was he giving you a hug?
因为我刚说服他 让咱俩处理他的并购案
Because I just convinced him to let us handle his merger.
你叫我过来跟这事有关系吗
Does that have something to do with why we're here?
我们就是为这个来的
It's got everything to do with why we're here,
因为我知道你永远不会相信
because I knew that you would never believe
我能拿下德摩尔这个客户
that I could close Dellmore.
没错
You're right.
如果不是亲眼所见 我是不会相信的
If I hadn't seen it myself, I never would have believed it.
为什么 因为我是个书呆子律师吗
And why is that? Because I'm a grinder?
是这样 杰克
Here's the thing, Jack.
你对付哈维时
When you took on Harvey,
你让书呆子律师站在了天才律师的对立面
you pitted the grinders against the rainmakers,
这招不错
and that was a good move,
但如果你想更进一步
But you want to move to the next level?
我们必须既赚工时也赚分成
We need to be both grinders and rainmakers.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说我们必须
I'm saying that we need to revisit
重新制定薪金协议
the compensation agreement.
没门 我为什么要这么做
No way. Why would I do that?
因为要是我们接手这个客户
Because when we get this business,
我们就能赚一大笔钱
it will be worth a fortune to us.
-"我们" -对 我们 杰克
- "Us"? - Yes, us, Jack.
如果你支持我
If you are with me on this,
我就把我赚的分你一半
I will give you 50 cents to every dollar that I make.
好 就这么定了
Yeah. Let's get this done.
小心 很烫的
Careful, it's really hot.
曾经有个女人因为被烫伤 起诉了麦当劳呢
A woman once sued McDonald's for getting burned.
不过我想你也可以假装被烫伤
Although I guess you could just say you got burned
然后起诉他们
and sue them anyway.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁不重要 重要的是我为谁工作
Doesn't matter who I am. It matters who I work for.
蒂姆·彼得罗夫
Tim Petroff.
你不能跟我说话
You can't talk to me.
我只是在调咖啡
I'm just fixing my coffee.
你想走随便你 但在你离开之前
You want to walk away, walk away, but before you do,
我要跟空气说
I'm gonna say to nobody in particular
你该炒了你的律师
that you should fire your lawyer.
我不会炒任何人
I'm not firing anybody.
那你该知道
Well, then you should also know that
诬告别人性骚扰
falsely accusing someone
可是犯罪
of sexual harassment is a criminal offense,
不管特拉维斯·坦纳跟你说了什么
and no matter what Travis Tanner has told you
说服你能够脱罪 脱不了的
to convince you that you'll get away with it, you won't.
我的指控中
There's nothing in that complaint
没有一条是假的
that isn't factually correct.
你在歪曲事实 这可能毁了一个人的一生
You are twisting those facts and you could ruin a man's life,
你知道的
and you know it.
这和他对我做的有什么区别
Oh, and how is that different from what he's doing to me?
-区别大了 -是吗
- It's completely different. - Is it?
十年来我每周为他工作六十小时
I worked for that man 60 hours a week for 10 years,
现在我想自己开公♥司♥
and now that I want to start my own company,
他不仅想打垮我
he not only wants to crush me,
还告诉别人我剽窃了他的创意
but he told people I stole the idea.
如果这都不算毁了别人的一生
If that's not ruining a person's life,
我不知道怎样才算
then I don't know what is.
至于特拉维斯·坦纳
Oh, and as far as Travis Tanner goes,
性骚扰不是他的主意
sexual harassment wasn't his idea.
是我的
It was mine.
他想劝我别这么做
And when he tried to talk me out of it,
我告诉他要么听我的
I told him he could either get on board
要么我就另请律师
or watch me get another lawyer.
瑞秋·赞恩 你真是荣耀的存在
Rachel Zane, you glorious creature.
-荣耀 -没错 荣耀
- Glorious? - Yes, glorious.
你是天才
I mean, you were masterful.
慈善基金的事
The charity,
他独自在他喜欢的餐厅吃午餐的事
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表