剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
是不会置他们于违法之地的
don't put them in positions to break the law.
刚跟我爸打完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with my dad.
他把好消息告诉了我
He told me the good news.
跟你说了 我会搞定的
I told you I'd take care of it.
你怎么做的
What did you do?
那不重要
It's not important.
哈维
Harvey.
我们撤回了撤销迈克案子的动议
We withdrew our motion to dismiss Mike's case
以此为交换让她放过你
in exchange for her leaving you alone.
所以我拖了迈克案子的后腿
So I hurt mike's case.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
整件事都是在虚张声势罢了
The whole thing was based on a bluff
本来也站不住脚的
that never would have held up anyway.
这样 至少我们还赚了一点
This way, we at least got something for it.
谢谢你 哈维
Thank you, Harvey.
我很抱歉说了那些话
And I'm sorry for what I said.
不
No.
你说的是对的
You were right to say it.
我不该把你置于这种境地 唐娜
I never should have put you in this position, Donna.
如果你想回去为路易工作 我能理解
If you want to go back to work for Louis, I'll understand.
你是不该把我置于这种境地
No, you shouldn't have put me in that position,
但如果我要为你雇了迈克而离开你
But if I was gonna leave you for hiring Mike,
那我几年前就这么做了
the time to do that would have been years ago.
希望我没有打扰你们过早庆贺
I hope I'm not interrupting your premature celebration.
你最好不要在协议上食言
You better not be reneging on our deal.
不 我会遵守
Oh, no, I'm gonna honor it.
我只是顺路过来给你这个
I just dropped by to serve you with these.
你和你的合伙人被传讯
You and your partners are hereby subpoenaed
提供律所所有文件
to hand over every single document in the entire firm.
不
No.
法官不可能批准这个
No way the judge granted that
就为我们撤回驳回此案的动议
just because we withdrew our motion to dismiss.
她没有
She didn't.
她是在哈佛一个叫希拉·赛斯的
She granted it when a Sheila Sazs from Harvard
出现说是她写了匿名邮件之后批准的
came forward and said she wrote that anonymous email.
没错 斯佩克特先生
That's right, Mr. Specter.
你们赢下这案子的形势
Your chances of winning this case just took
急转直下了
a mighty big turn for the worse.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你没来见我
You never came to see me,
所以我觉得我该来找找你
So I thought I would come to you
弄清楚你为什么这么愿意
and find out why you're so willing
让那些危险的信件
to let all those dangerous letters
一直在外面到处传
just keep floating around out there.
我想你是指那些会危及你客户的信件
I think you mean letters that are dangerous to your client.
我现在手里就有一封
Well, I'm holding one right here
会给你的女人招来麻烦 迈克
that puts your woman in a world of trouble, Mike,
所以 我不是那意思
So no, no, I don't.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
我没有服从杰西卡 所以你来
I didn't crumble to Jessica, so now you're here
强迫我接受交易
to take a shot at strong-arming me into a trade.
不 我来是来看看
No, see, I came to see why,
为什么保护了你这么久的女人
when the woman that's been protecting you for so long
只要求你给一点信任
asks you for a simple gesture of trust,
你却好像认为
you seem to think that
她只是在保护自己
all she's doing is protecting herself.
因为她是在保护她自己
Because she is protecting herself.
你说得没错 她是在保护自己
You're goddamn right that's what she's doing,
但也不只是保护自己
but that's not all she's doing,
因为从她发现你的事的那一刻起
because from the second that she found out about you,
她就一直在为你说谎
she's had to lie for you,
而她一直待你如家人
and she still treated you like family,
那让她搭上了一切
and it cost her everything.
饶了我吧 到目前为止她什么也没失去
Give me a break. Until now, it didn't cost her anything.
你给我小心点
You better watch yourself.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
那让她失去了跟我的感情
It cost her her relationship with me!
你不知道 是吗
You didn't know about that, did you?
现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
所以如果我给你 你会毁掉吗
So you'll destroy that if I give you mine?
我是个律师 不能毁掉证据
I'm an attorney. I can't destroy evidence.
但你 你想做什么都行
But you? You can do whatever you want.
你这么信任我吗
You trust me to do that?
不 迈克
No, Mike.
杰西卡信任你
Jessica does.
路易 我需要你坐下来
Louis, I need you to sit down.
怎么了 发生了什么
What is it? What happened?
你父亲还好吗 我现在过去
Is your father okay? I'll go down there right now.
他很好 哈维搞定了
He's fine. Harvey took care of it.
那我不需要坐下来了
Oh, well, then I don't need to sit down.
因为不管什么事 你没事我就没事
'Cause whatever it is, if you're okay, I'll be okay.
希拉站出来了
Sheila came forward.
什么
What?
她承认是她写的邮件
She admitted she was the one to write the email.
不可能
That's not possible.
她跟我保证了不会做的
She promised me she wouldn't do that.
很抱歉 路易 但她做了
I'm sorry, Louis, but she did.
我得一个人静静
I need to be alone.
路易 我觉得现在你不该...
Louis, I don't think this is the time for you to--
我说了 出去
I said get out.
他做了吗
He did it?
做了
He did.
你跟他说了什么
What did you say to him?
我告诉了他这件事让你损失了什么
I told him how much it cost you,
而后我做了我们讨论过的事
and then I did what we talked about.
那很好
Well, it's a good thing you did,
因为这些传票刚刚送来
because those subpoenas just came down.
杰西卡 我知道我一直
Jessica, I don't know that I've ever been
都不太相信神灵
much of a spiritual person,
但我的确承认
but I would be lying if I didn't admit
有时我会觉得上帝自有安排
that sometimes I think god has a plan.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我说上帝可能是想告诉你
I'm saying that maybe he's trying to show you
在皮尔森-斯佩克特-利特律所外
that there's more to life than
生活还有很多部分
Pearson Specter Litt.
这件案子 我不会做你的律师
I'm not gonna be your attorney on this one.
我觉得你可以找到更好的
I think you can find someone better.
不
No.
我相信你 而且也不可能
I trust you, and there's no way
找到我更相信的人
I find someone that I trust more.
那就在这事结束之后来找我
Then find me when this is all over,
看看能不能把那份信任派上更好的用场
and we'll see if we can put that trust to better use.
格雷琴 无论什么都可以等明天
Gretchen, whatever it is, it can wait till tomorrow.
这个不能等
This can't wait.
我想向你道歉
I want to apologize to you.
为什么
For what?
杰克·索罗夫提名迈克·罗斯做合伙人时
When Jack Soloff nominated Mike Ross for partner,
我知道那让哈维有点受伤
I know it hurt Harvey a little,
因为他希望是他提名迈克
because he wanted to be the one to do it,
所以我给《美国律师协会杂♥志♥》打电♥话♥
so I called the "ABA Journal"
要求报道迈克
to write an article about Mike.
我是想给哈维一个惊喜
I wanted to surprise Harvey with it.
你是说那篇让希拉看出问题的文章是你弄的
You're saying the article that tipped Sheila off was you?
是的
Yes.
你为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
因为我很抱歉
Because I'm sorry.
如果有人问 我会否认说过这些
And if anyone ever asks, I'll deny ever saying this,
但 我知道你们都知道
but...I know you all knew.
我支持你们
And I'm with you.
出什么事了
What's the matter?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表