剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
-你怎么知道没用 -我就是知道
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do.
因为他们会问我去皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特工作
Because they're going to ask me if I think it's a good idea
是否明智 而我知道答案是否定的
For them to work at Pearson Specter Litt, and I don't.
-希拉 -路易
- Sheila-- - Louis.
请不要让我对他们撒谎
Please don't ask me to lie to them.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我想着你你是不是要在这里待一整天
I'm just wondering if you're gonna stay in here
一直看这些材料
going over stuff all day.
那我还能干什么 去看球赛吗
What else would I be doing? Going to the ball game?
我不清楚啊 哈维
I don't know, Harvey,
我以为你会在想办法让安妮塔·吉布斯
I thought maybe you'd be doing something to get Anita Gibbs
放过瑞秋
to back off Rachel.
唐娜 她威胁说要去找律师协会
Donna, she threatened to go to the bar.
那简直是胡扯 没有瑞秋的证词
It's a bullshit hypothetical that she couldn't do
她是不能这么做的
until after Rachel testified.
瑞秋的证词得在庭审后才有
Which is after the trial starts,
这才是我现在正准备的事情
and that's what I'm goddamn working on.
哈维 我只是想说
Harvey, all I'm saying is
迈克为事情着急的时候
that when Mike gets worked up about something,
不一定能做出最好的决定
he doesn't tend to make the best decisions.
如果他不为调查证据做准备的话
Well, if he doesn't work on the discovery,
他就要去蹲监狱了 所以
he's gonna go to jail, so...
-你让我怎么办 -我不知道 哈维
- What do you want me to do? - I don't know, Harvey.
但你至少得去找安妮塔·吉布斯谈谈
But you better at least go talk to Anita Gibbs,
因为迈克已经明确告诉过你了
because Mike gave you a warning loud and clear.
如果你不行动的话 他来
If you don't do something, he will.
杰克 我一般不出来喝咖啡
Jack, I don't often come outside for my coffee,
但是我出来了就说明我觉得我有需要
but when I do is because I'm feeling the need
一个人静静
for a little alone time.
我出来是因为我知道你不想让
Well, I came out here because I knew you wouldn't want
任何人听到我接下来要说的话
anyone hearing what I have to say.
你是来告诉我你能搞定的吗
Are you here to tell me you can get the job done?
不 我来是告诉你如果你想让我把事情搞定的话
No, I'm here to tell you if you want me to get it done,
那就要破费了
you're going to have to open your wallet.
我不会多付你钱
I'm not paying you more money,
就为了让你挖个墙脚
just to get you to poach a department.
我说的不是我
I'm not talking about me.
我说的是贝克·豪斯特勒律所的房♥地♥产♥部门
I'm talking the Real Estate Division of Baker Hostetler.
-他们想要多少 -现在的两倍
- How much do they want? - Double what they're making.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
杜威·巴兰坦就是这么被拖垮的
That's what broke Dewey Ballantine.
你不能同时有两班合伙人
You can't have two classes of partners.
那我们就不能挖部门了
Then we can't poach a department,
因为考虑到目前的状况
because they're the only ones even willing to come here,
他们是唯一愿意来的
considering what's going on.
那就开条件吧
Then make the offer.
让我安安静静地喝完我的咖啡
And let me have my goddamn coffee in peace.
斯科特女士
Ms. Scott,
有位哈维·斯佩克特先生找你
there's a Harvey Specter here to see you.
他说有急事
He says it's urgent.
让他进来
Send him in.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
为了进来说自己是哈维 你胆子还真不小啊
You have some balls pretending to be Harvey to get in here.
你是叫过我"小哈维"来着
Well, you did call me "Baby Harvey" once.
我才不管以前叫过你什么
I don't give a shit what I called you.
-出去 马上 -斯科特 斯科特 求你
- Get out! Now! - Scottie, Scottie, please.
听着 我知道你肯定不会见我的
Listen, I knew you would never agree to see me,
但我得跟你谈谈
and I need to talk to you.
谈什么
About what?
我需要有人来对付
I need someone to bring an action
-安妮塔·吉布斯的妹妹 -你疯了吗
- against Anita Gibbs' sister. - Are you insane?
听我说 她不光是冲着我来的
Listen to me. She's not just coming after me.
-现在连我的未婚妻也不放过 -我不在乎
- She's coming after my fiancée. - I don't care.
如果我真帮了你 还不如给那女人打个电♥话♥
If I do that, I might as well call the woman up,
直接告诉她你那一通狗屁里有我一份功劳
and tell her that I'm in on your whole bullshit too.
-那就从你的律所里挑个人 -更不用说
- We get someone from your firm-- - Not to mention
我跟哈维说了
I told Harvey that I never
我连你的名字都不想再听到
even wanted to hear your name again.
他没告诉你 是吧
He didn't tell you about that, did he?
那我猜他也没变
Well, I guess he hasn't changed,
因为他也没有告诉我你的事
because he didn't tell me about you
直到一切都为时已晚
until it was too late either.
所以你未婚妻的事我很遗憾
So I am sorry about your fiancée,
但现在请你出去
but I need you to go now.
斯科特 这女人不得到她想要的东西
Scottie, this woman is not gonna stop
是不会停的
until she gets what she wants.
而她想要的 正是哈维
And what she wants is Harvey.
所以我不是求你为了我和瑞秋
So I'm not asking you to do this for me and Rachel.
而是求你为了他
I'm asking you to do it for him.
你成人礼的请柬吗
Is that an invitation to your bar mitzvah?
我那天可没空
Because I'm busy that day.
是一封因你不正当接触证人
It's a motion to have you sanctioned
而对你申请制裁的动议
for improperly contacting a witness.
我可没有非正当联♥系♥任何人
I didn't improperly contact anyone.
胡说
Oh, bullshit.
你和瑞秋·赞恩单独见面
You got Rachel Zane alone so you could
就是为了劝她告发我
offer her a deal to turn on me.
可那并没有什么不对啊
And there's nothing wrong with that.
你听我说
You listen to me.
这件事一开始你就一直在
You've been pulling shit like this
像这样搞小动作
from the second this thing started.
先是不让我的客户见他的律师
You denied my client access to his attorney,
然后又针对唐娜进行虚假指控
you fabricated charges against Donna,
现在又来干扰证人
and now you're tampering with a witness.
干扰证人对我的案子有百害而无一利
And all witness tampering would do is hurt my own case,
圣光普照 我究竟为什么要这么做
and why on god's green earth would I do that?
你刚说什么
Why did you just say?
我说你真是疯了才会觉得
I said you're insane if you think that--
不是 你刚说"圣光普照"
No, you said, "On god's green earth,"
跟那篇文章里用词一模一样
which is exactly what that editorial said.
我记得是因为我当时还想
I remember because I thought,
"哪个80岁以下的人用这种词啊"
"What person under 80 uses that phrase?"
看来我找到她了
Well, looks like I found her.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你当然知道 因为整件事都是你一手策划的
You sure as hell do, because you planted that goddamn thing.
有证据吗
You have any proof?
你没有
No, you don't.
就算真的是我一手策划的
But even if I did plant that,
那也肯定是因为
it would only have been
你们不可能不知道
because there's no way that one of you
到底发生了什么事
did not know what was going on.
除非你们中有人承认
And until one of you admits that,
不然我就会一点一点整垮你们的律所
I'm going to take apart your firm brick by brick.
你要是真想递交那动议 随你
So you want to file that thing? You go ahead.
这根本就阻止不了我
It's not going to stop me for one second.
赫里克院长
瑞秋 请
Rachel, please.
-请坐 -谢谢院长
- Have a seat. - Thank you, Dean.
我得说我真的很期待
I have to say I've so been looking forward
我的第一次学生回访
to my first student review.
自你的第一次面试起
And ever since your first interview here,
你就给我留下了很深的印象
you've done nothing but impress me.
这也正是为什么提出这件事我非常遗憾
Which is why I'm sorry to have to bring this up now.
提出什么
Bring what up?
你这次的法学院入学考试分数比之前的
The fact that your last LSAT score was significantly higher
要高出很多
than your previous ones.
那是因为我这次
That is because I studied
学习得超级努力啊
incredibly hard the last time.
是你努力学习
Did you study hard?
还是你的未婚夫替你努力学习了
Or did your fiancée study hard for you?
你觉得入学考试是迈克替我考的
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表