剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我真的觉得你没参与这事的
I honestly thought you weren't part of this whole thing,
但之后我做了个小调查
but then I did a little checking,
发现我可以确切指出
and I think I can pinpoint the exact day
你发现迈克·罗斯的事的日子
you found out about Mike Ross.
我要给杰西卡打电♥话♥
I'm calling Jessica.
他们让你辞职 你发现了迈克的事
They let you resign, you found out about Mike,
就借此回去做上了命名合伙人
and you used it to return as a name partner.
你知道那让我怎么看你吗
And you know what that makes me think about you?
你有头脑 可能有点卑鄙
You're resourceful, maybe a little sleazy,
但你一开始没雇那个孩子
but you didn't hire that kid in the first place.
我不会背叛我的同伴
I'm not turning on my partners.
你得通过敲诈他们得到你应得的
You had to blackmail them to get what you deserve.
那肯定让你如鲠在喉
That's got to stick in your craw.
-滚 -我会走 路易
- Go. - I will go, Louis.
但你知道我在查你时
But you know what else I found out
发现了什么吗
when I was looking into you?
你喜欢芭蕾
You like the ballet.
喜欢做泥浴
You like to go mudding.
你喜欢生活里的物质享受
You enjoy the creature comforts in life,
但监狱里可没有那些
but they don't have comforts like that in prison.
他们会输掉这场审判
They're gonna lose this trial.
你知道 我知道 他们也知道
You know it, I know it, and they know it.
你有最后一个自救的机会
You have one last chance to save yourself.
好好考虑
Think about it.
还有...
And, uh...
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
以免太迟了
Before it's too late.
献给西蒙·保罗·马什
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表