剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
get an F or get suspended.
但我想到了第三条路
But I thought of a third.
你要退学吗
So you're dropping out?
不 我要转去公立学校
No, I'm going to public school.
而且我并不是说我拿了那笔钱
And I'm not saying that I took that cash,
但就算我拿了 那我也是足够聪明会算数
but if I did, I'd be smart enough to do the math.
我父母每周往募捐盘里放三美元
My parents put $3 in the collection plate every week.
每周三美元 一年52周 一共六年
$3 a week for 52 weeks for six years--
一共936美元
$936.
那我会想这些钱属于我父母
And I would have thought that belonged to my parents
我只是把这些钱拿回来
and I would have just been taking it back.
要知道我完全可以报♥警♥让你抓
You know, I could have you arrested.
那就尽管报♥警♥吧
Then do it.
迈克尔 你我都知道你有多聪明
Michael, we both know how smart you are,
但聪明和智慧是有区别的
but there's a difference between intelligence and wisdom.
而如果想不明白这一点
And if you don't figure that out eventually,
你将来遇到的问题可要比不及格大得多
you're gonna have a lot bigger problems than an f,
因为你没法聪明过...
because you can't outsmart--
上帝吗
God?
我知道
I know.
我知道你不相信上帝
I know you don't believe in God,
所以我们就称其为...
So let's just call them...
因果
Consequences.
再见 神父
Good-bye, Father.
你什么时候想报♥警♥ 知道去哪里找我
You want to call the police, you know where to find me.
反正他们也不是
Wouldn't be the first time
第一次给奶奶带去坏消息了
they came to give grammy some bad news.
你一直没有花吗
You never spent it.
一分都没花
Not a penny.
下去
Get out.
下去 哈维 你来跟我打
Hey, get out! Harvey, you and me are going.
现在
Right now.
不 我们不打
No, we're not.
就是要打
Yes, we are.
不管你想不想
And it's happening whether you like it or not.
想告诉我你在家里发脾气
Now, you wanna tell me what was going on
那是怎么回事吗
with that bullshit back at the house?
什么怎么回事
What bullshit?
我只是不饿 所以就走了
I wasn't hungry so I just left.
我才不信呢
I'm not buying it.
我知道你肯定有事
I know something's up with you.
没事
Nothing's up.
没事吗
Nothing?
你弟弟那么高兴见到你
Your little brother was excited to see you
你却连那么点时间也不给他
and you didn't give him the time of day.
马库斯高兴是因为他可以开鲍比的车
Marcus was excited to get Bobby's car.
你从什么时候开始对鲍比有意见了
Since when you got something against Bobby?
他又没对你做什么
He never did anything to you.
别管了 爸爸
Just let it go, dad.
我什么时候会就这么不管了
Since when do I do that?
你又什么时候有时间在家管这些了
Since when were you around not to?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说别管了
I said let it go.
我不会就这么不管了
I'm not letting it go!
你对我无礼
You disrespected me,
对你弟弟和你妈妈无礼
and you disrespected your brother and your mother
还对我们的客人无礼
and our guest.
我知道你肯定有什么事
Now, I know something's up with you.
我想知道是什么
I want to know what it is.
没事的
It's nothing.
肯定不是没事
It's not nothing!
你为什么非要这样做
Why are you doing this?
因为我儿子有问题
'Cause there's something wrong with my boy.
我还有问题
Something's wrong with me?
那你呢
What about you?
你怎么会连自己家里发生在眼皮底下的事情
How can you not see what is going on under your nose
都视而不见呢
in your own goddamn house?
好了 儿子 停下
All right. Son, stop!
我让她停下 而这话本不该我去说
I told her to stop, but I shouldn't have had to.
本不该我去说的
It's shouldn't have been me!
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
你让她停下什么
You told her to stop what?
你妈妈干了什么
What was your mother doing?
鲍比
Bobby.
然后你父母的婚姻就结束了吗
So your parents' marriage ended?
早就该结束了
It should have ended sooner.
哈维 我不是要为你妈妈辩护
Harvey, I'm not defending your mother,
但如果你信守诺言没有说出来
but what if you'd kept that promise
而且她和鲍比分手了呢
and then she broke it off with Bobby?
那又有什么区别
What difference does it make?
区别就是
Well, the difference is
你不用那样告诉你父亲
you didn't have to tell your father like that.
我那样告诉他是因为我别无选择
Yeah, I told him like that because I had no choice.
不不不 那样告诉他是你自己的选择
No, no, no, no, telling him like that was your choice.
他在攻击我
He was attacking me.
那你可以放弃反抗
Well, you could have dropped your guard.
我才不会那样做呢
I wasn't gonna do that.
-他是你父亲 -我不在乎
- He was your father. - I don't care!
-为什么 -因为我永远不会拱手认输
- Why? - Because I don't lay down!
所以你没有用更缓和的方式告诉他
And instead of telling him gently
没有冷静地作出决定
and making a decision calmly,
而是更深地伤害了你父亲
you hurt your father even more.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我是说或许你想起这个故事
I'm saying that maybe you're remembering this story
是想告诉自己
to tell yourself that your decision with Forstman
你不会向傅滋曼认输
isn't about laying down.
你会跟他对抗到底
It's about something more.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你永远不会相信这件事
You're never going to believe this.
哈维今天问我能不能和我一起住
Harvey asked if he could live with me today.
令我意外的是你竟然没答应
I'm surprised you didn't say yes.
什么
What?
既然你已经驻扎在办公室了
You already live at the office.
为何不把办公室带回家
Why not just bring it home with you?
奎汀 我告诉你
Quentin, I told you,
你比我的工作更重要
you mean more to me than work.
但事实胜于雄辩
Well, actions speak louder than words.
我嫁给你了
I married you.
没错
You did.
但哈维还有公♥司♥里其他人知道吗
But does Harvey or anyone else at the office know that?
或者有任何人知道我的存在吗
Or even know that I exist?
你知道我很注重个人隐私
You know I'm a private person.
我想分隔这两部分的生活
I like to keep those parts of my life separate.
就我所知隔离但平等在外头行不通
What I know is, separate but equal didn't work out there,
在这里也一样不行
and it's not working in here.
你这话是什么意思
Where are you going with this?
别明知故问 杰西卡
You know where this is going, Jessica,
这么长时间了你明白的
where it's been going for a long time.
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
什么
What?
我们的婚姻持续不下去了
This isn't working anymore.
这和丽莎有关吗
Does this have anything to do with Lisa?
没有 这与我们俩有关
No. This has to do with us.
你是指我吧
Oh, you mean me.
没错
I do.
现在你就能一心扑在你最看重的事情上
Now you can focus on what really matters to you...
你的事业
Your career.
杰西卡 能和你聊几句吗
Jessica, can I talk to you?
我猜你还没有找到
I take it you haven't found out
哈德曼掌握的杰克的把柄
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表