剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
what Hardman has on Jack.
确实还没 但有其他事情
I haven't, but there's something else.
没关系了
Doesn't matter.
我争取到了票数
I got us the votes.
真的吗
You did?
我去找了保罗·波特劝他
I went to Paul Porter and I turned him
还有跟随他的另外三票支持我们
and the three votes that he comes with.
那我们三票领先了吗
So we're up by three?
没有 加上哈维才领先一票
No, including Harvey, we're up by one.
不是这样
No, we're not.
哈德曼要对付埃斯特的公♥司♥
Hardman's going after Esther's company.
除非你投票反对我 否则他不会罢手
And he's not going to back off unless you vote against me.
-路易 -我知道你要说什么
- Louis-- - I know what you're gonna say.
我们能阻止他
We can stop it.
但我找了杰夫瑞让他别卖♥♥股份
But I went to Jeffrey to get him to not sell his shares,
他说哈德曼愿意多给40%的价钱收♥购♥
and he told me that Hardman's offering 40% over asking.
即使杰夫瑞答应不卖♥♥ 还有其他人卖♥♥
Jeffrey agreed not to sell, but everyone else will.
假如哈德曼买♥♥不到股份
If Hardman can't get the stocks,
他就会去收♥购♥经销商
he's gonna buy the distributor,
如果他收♥购♥不了经销商
and if he can't buy the distributor,
他会针对公♥司♥的合同
he's gonna go after the contracts.
-路易 -傅滋曼是他的靠山
- Louis-- - Forstman is his backer!
我知道
I know.
既然你知道他有无限的资源
Well then, you know that he has unlimited resources,
我不能加入这场四面是敌的战斗
and I can't fight a war on multiple fronts.
我本可以告诉你的是如果你站我这边
And I could tell you that if you side with me,
我们能想出法子救埃斯特的公♥司♥
we'll figure out a way to save Esther's company.
但我也有妹妹
But I have a sister, too.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
路易
Louis...
不管发生什么
Whatever happens,
我希望你知道...
I want you to know...
皮尔逊总是会把利特当作
Pearson will always consider Litt
她的好伙伴的
her partner.
杰西卡
Jessica.
如果这次不是他妹妹
If it had been anybody other than his sister,
他肯定不会考虑...
he would never even consider--
我知道 唐娜
I know, Donna.
你不用替他道歉
And you don't have to apologize for him
因为我明白丹尼尔·哈德曼有多混♥蛋♥
because I know what a bastard Daniel Hardman is.
有什么能帮你的吗
Is there anything I can do?
有一件事
Yes.
在投票前我们还有时间
We still have some time before the vote.
我上午让格蕾琴去找哈维
I asked Gretchen to find Harvey this morning.
我拜托错了人
I asked the wrong person.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
我知道这是一个错误
I knew this was a mistake.
我不该来这里
I never should have come here.
迈克尔 你其实不必来这里
Michael, you didn't actually have to come here.
我已经清楚你的故事了
I already knew your story.
特雷弗半年前来见过我
Trevor came to see me six months ago.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
但你不知道他讲得最多的是
Yeah, but you didn't know he spent most of that time
他为发生在你身上的事情
talking about you or the fact that he blames himself
感到深深的自责
for everything that happened to you.
或许应该这样吧
Well, maybe he should.
或许你该责怪自己
Maybe you should blame yourself.
没错 或许每次地震每场战争
Right, and maybe I should blame myself
我都该责怪自己
for every earthquake or every war.
这太虚荣了 迈克尔
That's enough of the vanity, okay, Michael.
-虚荣 -对 虚荣 自我放纵
- Vanity? - Yeah, vanity, self-indulgence,
不管你怎么认为自从那晚之后
Whatever you want to call feeling sorry for yourself
-你就自怨自艾 -你竟敢这么说
- ever since that night... - How dare you.
-就是这样你才会让身陷这境地 -不
- Because that's exactly why you're in this position right now. - No!
我身处这种境地是特雷弗害我的
I'm in this position because Trevor put me in this position.
不 迈克尔 不是这样的
No, Michael, no.
这就是你和特雷弗的差别所在
That's the difference between you and Trevor.
他其实接受这一切都是自己的选择
He's actually accepted that his choices were his own,
也就是说他真想去改变自己的生活
which means he actually wants to change his life.
你觉得我不想改变吗
You think I don't want to change?
那你说我现在在这里做什么
Why the hell do you think I'm here?
我不知道 你为什么来这儿
I don't know. Why are you here?
我说了 我需要建议
I told you, I want advice.
不不 人们不需要告解的保护
No, no, people do not need the protection of the confessional
来获得建议
to get advice.
我那么做是为了保护你
I did that to protect you.
你那么做是为了保护你自己
No, you did that to protect you.
那你现在告诉我为什么来这里
So you tell me right now, why are you here?
-一言难尽 -一言可尽
- It's not that simple. - It is that simple.
-我说不清 -你为什么来这里
- I can't. - Why are you here?
因为我害怕
Because I'm afraid!
你在怕什么 迈克尔
What are you afraid of, Michael?
他们都弃我而去
They left me all alone.
现在你找到了爱你的人
And now you've found someone who loves you...
如果你不再是这样的自己
and if you stop being who you are,
你害怕她也会抛下你
you're afraid she'll abandon you, too.
我该怎么做 神父
What am I gonna do, Father?
跟我来 迈克尔
Come with me, Michael.
我给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
你为什么告诉他
Why'd you tell him?
他有权知道
He needed to know.
他需要的是我们这个家
What he needed was for us to be a family.
家不是建立在谎言上的
Families aren't built on lies.
现在地基连谎言都不是 而是一摊烂泥了
Well, now all we are is built on shit
因为你这么做 除了你之外谁都不开心
Because nobody's happy about what you did except for you.
我这么做不是为了我自己
I didn't do this for me.
你就是无法忍♥受
You couldn't stand that
这一切都将是我的了的事实
I was about to have them all to myself.
你觉得我这么做是为了和你抢什么吗
You think I did this to take something away from you?
你就是抢走了我的东西
You did take something away from me.
你还不明白
You don't get it.
你可以回你的法律学校
You get to go back to law school,
通过律师资格考试
and you're gonna pass the bar,
过你前途光明的美好生活
and you're gonna go live your big hotshot life,
只剩我一个人孤零零留在这里
and I'm gonna be stuck here on my own.
-你不是孤身一人 -是吗
- You're not on your own. - Really?
不知道你注意到没有 但妈妈刚走了
I don't know if you noticed, but mom just left
爸爸也不愿意出屋子 我还有谁
and dad's not coming out of his room, so who's here for me?
所以两周后我在市里租了间房♥子
So two weeks later I got a place in the city,
搬了出来 再也没回去过
I moved out, and I never went back.
这一切之后 你却丢下了你父亲和你弟弟
You left your brother and your father alone after all that?
我也不想这么做的
I didn't want to.
那你为什么还这么做
Then why did you?
因为我无法接受
Because I couldn't take knowing that
是我把一切搞得支离破碎这个事实
I was the one that tore everything to pieces.
现在你觉得如果你辞职 一切又会重演
And you think you'll be doing that again if you resign?
如果我辞职就是会重演
I will be doing that again if I resign.
我认为后退一步
Well, I think stepping down
并不会破坏一切
isn't tearing everything to pieces.
我认为这是个拯救一切的机会
I think it's a chance to keep everything together.
是她给了我重新开始的机会
She gave me my start.
哈维 有次我说杰西卡听起来
Harvey, I once commented that Jessica sounds like
真是个女强人
a hell of a woman,
然后你说 那又怎样
and you said, "What does it matter?"
是你给我留下了她是个
Well, you're the one who led me to believe
女强人的印象
she's a hell of a woman.
也许是有理由的
Maybe you did it for a reason.
什么理由
What reason?
为了让我说她应该会理解
For me to suggest that maybe she'll understand
你离开并不代表你不在乎她了
that you leaving doesn't mean that you don't care about her.
恰恰代表你在乎
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表