剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Say you'll forgive me.
我不觉得你是个傻瓜 路易
I don't think you're a buffoon, Louis,
从来没有
and I never have.
但在亲眼见到之前 我并没意识到
But I didn't realize how good a lawyer you were
你是个如此出色的律师
until I saw it myself.
谢谢你的肯定
I appreciate that.
但我知道你为了生意
But I know how hard you worked
有多么努力
to make your business happen,
我也知道你为此放弃了什么
and I know what you gave up,
所以我绝不会让任何人
and there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell
有丝毫的机会占你便宜
that I was gonna let someone take advantage of you.
谢谢你 路易
Thanks, Louis.
我谢你才对
Thank you.
今晚和我一起吃晚餐吗
Do you wanna get dinner tonight?
今晚不行 明晚如何
I can't tonight. How about tomorrow night?
明晚正好
Tomorrow night is perfect.
我们也邀请唐娜一起如何
What do you say we also invite Donna?
那太棒了
That'd be really nice.
你是过来告诉我今天我表现很棒吗
Come by just to tell me how impressive I was today?
我是过来问你为什么还不信任我
I came by to ask you why you still don't trust me.
谁说我不信任你
Who says I don't trust you?
你没告诉我那份证据是非法得来的
You didn't tell me that evidence was obtained illegally.
杰克 我跟你说的是真话
Jack...I told you the truth.
那些邮件不是非法得来的 因为...
Those emails weren't obtained illegally because...
它们根本不是真的
they weren't even real.
什么
What?
我知道交易员们怎么交流
I know how traders talk.
我很清楚他们会说什么话 所以...
I know exactly what they'd say, so...
那是我自己写的
I just wrote them myself.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you shitting me?
看看吧
Take a look.
我之所以骗你
I lied to you
是因为如果要让他们相信证据是非法的
because to get them to believe they were illegal
就得先让他们相信它是真的
I had to get them to believe they were real.
你需要我发火 帮你增强说服力
And you needed me to be pissed to help you do that.
告诉过你要信任我了
Told you to trust me.
你知道吗
You know what?
我信任你
I do.
跟你说实话
So to tell you the truth,
一开始
when we started this thing,
我只是为了拍你的马屁
I was just doing it to kiss your ass
好让杰西卡原谅我
so Jessica would forgive me.
但是
But...
你是个真正的人才
you're the real deal.
我看到了哈维在你身上看到的品质
I see what Harvey sees in you.
谢谢你 杰克
Thanks, Jack.
或许现在你也可以再给哈维一次机会
Maybe now you can give Harvey a second chance too.
他得到的一切都来得太容易了
It's just everything comes so easy to him.
杰西卡把他从邮件室挑了出来
Jessica plucks him from the mailroom.
史上最年轻的高级合伙人
Youngest senior partner ever.
我努力工作了二十年
I been busting my ass for 20 years.
从来没人为我这样做过
Nobody ever does anything like that for me.
告诉你件事 杰克
Well, I'll tell you something, Jack.
他跟其他所有人一样有自己的烦恼
He's got his own problems just like everyone else.
如果你想跟我友好相处
And if you want to get along with me,
最好也能找到跟他和平共处的方式
you better figure out a way to get along with him.
格蕾琴 卡布里洛索赔案进展到哪了
Gretchen, where were we at with the Cabrillo Claim?
-我得走了 -我不是格蕾琴
- I have to go. - I'm not Gretchen.
这对你来说可不妙
And that's too bad for you,
因为她仍旧习惯帮你遮掩
because she's still in the habit of covering for you.
帮我遮掩什么
Covering for me for what?
我告诉过你路易会发现埃斯特的事
I told you Louis was gonna find out about Esther.
我也告诉过你这跟你没关系
And I told you it's none of your business.
在昨天路易问到我
Well, it became my business
而我为了让他别管这件事
when Louis asked me about it yesterday,
只能当面对他撒谎的时候
and I had to lie to his face
这事就跟我有关系了
just to get him to leave it alone.
我可没要求你那么做
I didn't ask you to do that.
你要求了 你自己心里清楚
Yes, you did, and you know it.
唐娜 我没时间讨论这事
Donna, I don't have time for this.
-我有个约会 -什么约会
- I have an appointment-- - What appointment?
我已经问过格蕾琴了
I checked with Gretchen
所以你别想编个约会借机逃跑
so you couldn't get out of this with some made-up thing.
-你的日程表是空的 -你知道吗 唐娜
- Your calendar's empty. - You know what, Donna?
我历尽艰辛学到的一件事
One thing I learned the hard way
就是不要什么都告诉你的秘书
is not to tell your secretary everything.
小心点 哈维
Be careful, Harvey.
因为你要吃点苦头才能了解
Because you're about to learn the hard way
也许这次我向路易说了谎
that I may have lied to Louis about this once,
但我再也不会这么做了
but I am never, never gonna do it again.
哈维
Harvey?
哈维 这四十分钟你神游去哪了
Harvey, where have you been for the last 40 minutes?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你安排了这次咨♥询♥
I mean, you scheduled a session
来跟我谈谈你母亲
so that we could explore your mother,
但你一直在跟我说
and you've been telling me some meaningless story
被蜜蜂蜇的无聊故事
about when you got stung by a bee.
我跟唐娜吵架了
I got in a fight with Donna.
为什么吵架
Fight about what?
她想让我告诉路易我跟他妹妹上♥床♥了
She wants me to tell Louis that I slept with his sister.
她希望你这么做的目的何在
Why, exactly, does she want you to do that?
因为我向路易保证过不会那么做
Because I promised Louis that I wouldn't,
她觉得他迟早会发现
and she thinks he's gonna find out.
如果你无意遵守承诺
Why would you make a promise like that to Louis
为什么还向路易保证呢
if you had no intention of keeping it?
我原本一心一意想遵守承诺
I had every intention of keeping it.
那毕竟是路易的妹妹
It's Louis's sister.
但后来我见到她 然后...
But then I met her, and...
该发生的就发生了
It happened.
那你为什么不就这么告诉他
Well, why don't you just tell him that?
因为他就像个四岁小孩
Because he's like a four-year-old,
再说了 她又不属于他
and on top of that, he doesn't own her.
她是他的妹妹
She's his sister.
但这与他和她妹妹的关系无关
But this isn't about his relationship with his sister.
这是他和你的关系
It's about his relationship with you.
你对他承诺了
You made him a promise.
对 只要他没发现我打破承诺
Yeah, and as long as he doesn't find out I broke it,
那就没关系
it doesn't matter.
鉴于你那天告诉我的事
And in light of the story you told me the other day,
这可能也是某个你熟悉的人对她自己说的
that's probably what someone you know very well said to herself.
你放什么狗屁 拿我和她比
Are you shitting me? You're comparing me to her?
没错
I most certainly am.
就好像你把唐娜置于
Right down to you putting Donna in a position
必须隐瞒的处境
not to say anything.
唐娜不是八岁小孩
Donna is not an eight-year-old boy,
我也没有对我老婆劈腿
and I'm not cheating on my wife.
没错 但你让两个你关心的人
No, but you're putting two people you care about
感到被背叛了
in positions to feel betrayed.
-背叛 -没错
- Betrayed? - Yes.
就像某人和另外一个人有了外遇
Like when someone has an affair with someone else.
够了 你没资格这么对我说话
Okay--you don't get to say that to me.
我的工作就是这么对你说话
It's my job to say things like that to you.
那你就是胡说八道
Then you don't know what you're talking about,
因为我整个人生就是不去
because I've lived my whole life
-重蹈她的覆辙 -当一个人那么做
- not to be her. - And when people do that,
常常会以另一种方式成为了那样的人
they very often become that very thing in a different way.
我才不是她呢
Well, I'm not goddamn her!
好吧 那你最好照照镜子
Well, then, you better take a look in the mirror.
因为你许下承诺又偷偷背着别人
Because you made a promise, snuck behind someone's back
打破承诺 当要面对事实时
to break it, and when confronted with that fact,
你就推脱掉所有责任
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表