剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Okay, Harvey, you want to go?
那我们就比一场
Let's go.
不过你最好使出浑身解数
But you better bring your A game.
因为你或许确实是全城最好的律师
Because you might be the best closer in the city,
但我是背水一战
But I'm the one fighting for my life.
诉讼双雄
第五季 第十四集
谢谢
Thank you.
找到你了
There he is.
哈罗德
Harold.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我知道发生了什么事 好吗
I know what's going on, okay?
我知道你要面临的庭审
I know about the trial coming up.
那你肯定知道我现在很忙
Then you know I'm pretty busy right now.
对 这也是我找你的原因
Right, which is why I wanted to talk to you.
听着 你会需要有人为你作证
Listen, you're gonna need someone to testify
证明你念过哈佛
that you went to Harvard.
我想为你作证
I want to be that guy.
哈罗德 你的提议很棒 但是
Harold, that's an amazing offer, but--
迈克 拜托 伙计
Mike, come on, man.
我们都知道你没有念过哈佛
We both know that you didn't go to Harvard.
但说实话 如果任何人问过我
But honestly, if anyone would have asked me up until this point,
我都会发誓说你念过
I would have sworn that you did.
我会发誓我看到你出现在
I would have sworn that I saw you
在吉尔克斯的派对上
at that--that party with Gilcrest
或在匹诺曹餐厅吃披萨
or those pizza nights at Pinocchio's
或者在任何一段我当时的记忆里
or pretty much any other memory I have of that time,
也就是说 如果他们让我出庭作证
which means, if they put me up there on that stand,
我基本上是在说实话
I'd basically be telling the truth.
我无法形容这对我多重要 哈罗德 但
I can't tell you how much that means to me, Harold, but...
迈克 我想为你这么做 拜托了
Mike, I want to do this for you, please.
我知道你想
I know you do.
但是我把自己弄到这步田地
But I got myself into this mess,
我得靠自己爬起来
and I got to get myself out of it.
好吧
Okay.
但是 如果你改变主意
But listen, if you change your mind,
你知道应该去哪找我
you know where to find me.
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
你们将在接下来几天
you're gonna be hearing a lot of things
听到很多东西
over the next several days,
但事实上 这个案子
but the truth is, this case is about
证据只有确凿的 无法动摇的
nothing more than cold, hard--
捕风捉影
Innuendo.
而事实是 我可以背诵
And the fact is, I'm capable of reciting every element
纽约州所有的法理学要素
of jurisprudence in the State of New York.
尽管如此 控方将会
and yet despite that, the prosecution is gonna
企图让你们相信我是个
try to convince you that I am a--
骗子 一个没有通过律师考试 也没读过
Fraud, who not only didn't pass the bar or go
法学院的人 他连大学都没毕业
to law school, he didn't even graduate college.
没有任何确凿的证据
There isn't one piece of hard evidence
能证明我没有读过哈佛法学院
proving that I didn't go to Harvard Law.
没有交学费的记录
There's no record of tuition being paid.
没有波士顿地址的记录
No record of a Boston address.
年册里甚至没有一张你的照片
There isn't even a simple picture in the yearbook.
那我们就来聊聊年册
Let's talk about the yearbook.
就像他说的 我没有出现在年册中
As he told you, I'm not in the yearbook.
迈克·罗斯在哪里
Where is Mike Ross?
但他没有告诉你们的是
Though what he didn't tell you is that
还有25个人也没有出现在年册中
25 other students are also not in this yearbook.
那些人有以诈骗罪名被起诉吗
Are those other students being charged with fraud?
当然没有 因为我们不会因为
Of course not, because we don't put people on trial
照相日请病假而被起诉 不论
for being sick on picture day, and no matter--
他怎么说 事实是 迈克·罗斯不是律师
What he says, the fact is, Mike Ross is not a lawyer.
他是个诈骗犯
He's a fraud.
而我们会将此事证明得确凿无疑
And we will prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
辩方想传唤第一位证人
The defense would like to call its first witness.
你们看 他多不像个律师
Right there-- he's such a non-lawyer,
他甚至不知道应该是检方先传唤证人
he doesn't even know the prosecution goes first.
那你显然也不知道
And you obviously don't know
1937年贾维斯诉纽约州案
Jarvis V. the State of New York, 1937,
庭审一旦开始
when calling of the first witness
传唤第一位证人的时机
is of such special nature as to disrupt
就是影响庭审连贯性的本质因素
the flow of the trial once it's started.
你说什么本质上呢
What the hell special nature are you talking about?
当辩方的第一位证人
When the defense wants to call the prosecutor
就是该案的检察官时
as its first witness.
哈维 除非你有其他理由推♥翻♥这个请求
Harvey, unless you have something to overturn this,
不然请就坐吧
I'm gonna need you to have a seat.
斯佩克特先生 你说我没有
Mr. Specter, you said there's no record of me
在波士顿拥有公♥寓♥的证明
ever having an apartment in Boston.
那你能解释一下为什么
Can you explain to the jury why there's no record
你没有住在那里的证明吗
of you ever having lived there?
又不是我受审
I'm not the one on trial here.
确实不是你
No, you're not.
但你坐在证人席上
You're the one in that chair,
还是要请你回答我的问题
so why don't you answer the question,
或者我们就此停止吧
or we can stop this whole thing right now.
我没有住在那里的证明是因为
There's no record of me living there
我在这里有住所所以在那里是跟人分租的
because I sublet up there when I had my place down here.
所以某个人
So it is possible
没有波士顿的住址
that a person not have a Boston address
也不一定意味着他没有在哈佛学习
without it meaning that they didn't attend Harvard.
非常好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you so much.
我问完了
This witness is excused.
那你在那里没有住址
And what, exactly, is your reason
又是什么原因呢
for not having an address up there?
除非你不敢回答我的问题
Unless you're too afraid to answer my questions.
不 我一点也不害怕
No, I'm not afraid of you at all.
我的原因是我选择和我的朋友
My reason is that I chose to live with my friend
特雷弗住在一起
Trevor during that time.
这个说法的唯一问题是
The only problem with that is,
你的朋友特雷弗这辈子都住在布鲁克林区
your friend Trevor has lived in Brooklyn his entire life.
开车三个小时二十分就可以到哈佛
Exactly a 3 hour and 20 minute drive from Harvard.
所以你每天都那样开车往返吗
So you're saying you made that drive every day?
不 我只去参加考试
No, I only went up for tests
因为那样就够了
because that's all I had to do.
看来你还需要一些额外的教导吧
I guess you needed some extra tutoring, huh?
你期望这些人相信你可以
You expect these people to believe that you graduated
一次课都不上还能从全球竞争
from the most competitive law school in the world
最激烈的法学院毕业
without ever going to class?
你看这多可笑 因为你竟然
See, that's funny, because you actually
期待这些人相信
expect these people to believe
我从来没有读过法学院
that I never went to law school at all
但还能不知怎么地
and yet still somehow managed to convince
说服全世界最顶尖的律师们
the smartest lawyers in the world
让我当上了他们最年轻的合伙人
to make me their youngest partner ever.
现在谁的说法看起来更不可信呢
Whose story is looking more far-fetched now?
不回答 很好
Oh, no answer? Great.
我没有问题了 法官大人
No more questions, Your Honor.
我不知道你有没有注意到
I don't know if you've noticed this or not,
但他把你打得屁滚尿流
but he's kicking your ass.
那我就准备回击了
And I'm about to kick back.
你们两个在商量什么
Are you two discussing something
辩方需要知晓的内容吗
that defense should be made aware of?
就是讨论一下♥体♥育问题
Just talking about the Knicks.
检方准备好传唤第一位证人了吗
Now is the prosecution ready to call their first witness?
检方的第一位证人是这份
The prosecution's first witness is this affidavit
来自辩方理论上应在班级每位成员的
from every single member of the defendant's
一份宣誓证词
supposed graduating class.
反对 法官大人 我没有看过这份材料
Objection, Your Honor. I haven't seen that.
那我念给你听
Well, then let me read it to you.
我们一起站出来承诺
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表