剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
哈维 我不能眼睁睁地看着
Harvey, I can't stand by and watch while the people
我在乎的人受到攻击 你也不能
I care about get attacked, and neither could you.
迈克 我向你保证
Mike, I promise you,
无论如何我都会为瑞秋挺身而出
I will be there for Rachel every step of the way.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我需要你好好过一遍那些箱子里的文件
I need you going through every one of those boxes.
因为如果那个女人真准备好了上庭
Because if that woman is ready to go to trial,
那她掌握到的证据就肯定不止
she's got a lot more than an e-mail
路易女友的一封邮件
from Louis' girlfriend.
诉讼双雄
第五季第十三集
-瑞秋·赞恩 -是我
- Rachel Zane. - Yes?
安妮塔·吉布斯 我是
My name is Anita Gibbs. I'm the--
我知道你是谁
Yes, I know who you are.
你亲自来找我 真是荣幸
I'm flattered you came for me personally.
但我们这三天不能见面
But we aren't supposed to talk for another three days,
现在我律师也不在 所以
and I don't have my lawyer with me, so--
这并非正式询问
This isn't a formal interrogation.
没必要律师陪同
That won't be necessary.
那我告诉你什么有必要
Then I'll tell you what is necessary.
你得白纸黑字的写一份证明表示我所说的
You're going to put in writing that anything I say to you
任何话都无效
is inadmissible.
我就知道你会这么说 所以准备了这个
I suspected you'd say that, which is why i prepared this.
如果你想向一个真从法律学校毕业的人咨♥询♥
I understand if you'd prefer to ask somebody who's actually
这份文件是否具有法律效力 我可以理解
completed law school if that's legally binding.
我完全有能力判断
I'm perfectly capable of determining
这是否有法律效力
if this is legally binding or not.
而且我也绝不会让你
And I'm not going to let you
骗我跟你讲任何事
bait me into saying anything to you.
我不介意
Well, that's fine with me.
我不是指望你说什么
I'm not looking for you to talk.
是希望你听听我的话
I'm looking for you to listen.
正式通知
Well, it's official.
不管案子结果如何
No matter what happens at trial,
律所也不会比迈克·罗斯活得久了
this firm isn't surviving Mike Ross.
我知道那篇社论了 路易
I know about the editorial, Louis.
什么社论
What editorial?
我说的是夏季新律师申请的事
I'm talking about the summer associate applications.
-有多可怕 -就三个人
- How bad is it? - Three people.
还不是随便三个人 是三个
Not just any three people, the three people
根本就不配进哈佛的人
that never should've made it to harvard in the first place.
该死的
Goddamn it.
希拉是把垫底的送来了
Sheila's sending us the bottom of the barrel.
她是把给垫底的垫底的人
She's giving us the sludge that grows
送来了
at the bottom of the barrel.
那么
Then...
我认为也许我们该把眼光放在哈佛以外了
I think it might be time to start looking beyond Harvard.
是吗 真是好主意 那不如
Yeah, that's a great idea. You know what?
我们以后有什么就招什么吧
We should start shitting in the urinals while we're at it.
我又没说是亚利桑那州立大学 路易
I'm not talking about the University of Arizona, Louis.
我指的是哥伦比亚 耶鲁 斯坦福
I'm talking about Columbia, Yale, Stanford--
我指的是我们的形象
And I'm talking about appearances.
我们打破规矩突然从哈佛以外招人的话
We break our rule and suddenly hire outside of Harvard--
我们收了哥伦比亚的瑞秋就已经破了规矩
We already broke our rule for Rachel with Columbia.
拜托 这是两码事 你自己也知道
Please, that was different, and you know it.
不 那就是因为迈克
No. It was because of Mike,
所以这才根本就是一♥码♥事
which makes it the same goddamn thing.
不管怎样 我们都要让律所运转下去
One way or another, we are going to keep this firm going.
所以你要不想去哈佛以外招人
So if you don't wanna go outside of harvard to do that,
那我建议你赶紧去剑桥
then I suggest you go up to Cambridge,
说服希拉给我们介绍些
and convince Sheila to start feeding us
有资格的申请者
some worthy goddamn applicants.
好了 你先是派车来接我
Okay. So first you pick me up,
又带我来了我最喜欢的咖啡店
then you bring me to my favorite café.
有什么办法 我的调查工作就是做得好
What can I say? I do my homework.
我也不赖 吉布斯女士 所以我不会
As do I, Ms. Gibbs, which is why I'm not falling for you
上你假装示好的当的
pretending to be my friend.
你说得对 我不是你的朋友
You're right. I'm not your friend.
但我愿意动用点影响力
But I am willing to pull some strings
帮你爱的男人进哥伦比亚法学院
to get the man you love into Columbia Law School.
如果你以为我会相信你这个童话
And if you think that I'm gonna buy that fairy tale,
那你的影响力作用的唯一一个人就是我
the only strings you're trying to pull are mine.
这件事里唯一的童话是你以为
The only fairy tale here is the one where you believe
你能毫发无损的度过这一劫
you get out of this thing unscathed.
行了 我跟你谈够了
Okay. We're done here.
瑞秋 我只是想让你清楚你都有哪些路
Rachel, I'm just trying to give you your options.
我知道我的路
I know my options.
那你就该知道你没有配偶特权
Then you know you have no spousal privilege,
也就是说你有义务说出真♥相♥
which means you're going to have to tell the truth,
让你未婚夫进监狱
and put your fiancée away.
否则你只能引用第五修正案
Or you're gonna have to plead the Fifth.
或者我可以说他就没干这件事
Or I can say that he didn't do this.
做伪证和引用第五修正案没区别
Perjuring yourself is the same as taking the Fifth,
你的未来一样是毁了
as far as your future is concerned.
你这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
我的意思是你总有一天
I'm saying that someday you're going to face
要面对律界的性格健康委员会
the character and fitness committee of the bar,
我真的很怀疑他们会认可
and I seriously doubt they're going to admit somebody
干过这种事的人
who did that.
你是在恐吓证人吗
Are you trying to intimidate a witness?
没错 有天我会面对委员会的审查
Because yes, someday I will face that committee,
但明天他们得先听听你的事
but tomorrow they're going to be hearing about you.
我是你度过此劫的唯一活路
I'm your only way out of this mess.
把真正该付责任的人交给我
Just give me the people who are actually responsible for it,
我会确保你和迈克的余生都能继续
and I'll see to it that both you and Mike can practice law
在法律界谋生
for the rest of your lives.
求你告诉我这是最后一箱了
Please tell me that's the last one.
没错
It is.
除了另一间会议室堆的一百个之外
Except for the hundred in the other conference room.
-天哪 -是啊
- Holy shit. - Yeah.
庭审策略第一招
Trial strategy 101.
把对方埋进资料堆
Bury the other side in paperwork,
这样他们就不知道自己在找什么了
so they can't find what they're looking for.
那我们在找什么
And what are we looking for?
吉布斯的庭审策略
Gibbs' trial strategy.
这些盒子里藏着
Somewhere in these boxes are the pieces
她拼起来立案的拼图碎片
that she is putting together to make her case.
找到它们 就能确切知道我们要对付什么了
We find them, we know specifically what we have to fight.
那些碎片确切可能长什么样
And what specifically might those things look like?
证人名单 面谈 关于罗拉·詹森的一切
Witness lists, interviews, anything to do with Lola Jensen,
我本该在哈佛时期间的对账单
utility bills from when I was supposed to be at Harvard--
等等 慢点
Wait, wait, wait. Slow down.
-你抄着些干什么 -免得忘了
- Why are you writing this down? - So I can remember it.
而且我们也需要建立个系统
And because we need a system.
而且还因为你从没做过文献整理
And because you've never done doc review before.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
你是怎么做到做了这么久的法律秘书
How you've been a legal secretary this long,
-还从没做过文献整理 -那我告诉你
- and never have done doc review. - I will tell you how.
因为我是你见过的最会读懂人心
Because I'm the best damn person you've ever seen
最会预测需求
at reading people, anticipating needs,
基本上能处理所有事的人
and generally dominating everything.
也就是说这件事上
So, in this situation,
你完全帮不上忙
you're going to be absolutely no help at all.
-毫无办法 -我去找瑞秋
- None whatsoever. - I'm getting Rachel.
那是什么
What's that?
你看像什么
What does it look like?
像我没时间处理的东西
It looks like something I don't have time for.
那就挤点时间出来
Well, make time.
杰西卡 我们有一千箱垃圾要过一遍
Jessica, we've got a thousand boxes of shit to go through,
-而且开庭就剩两周了 -什么
- and I've got trial in two weeks. - What?
没错 时间已经定了
That's right. The date's been set.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表