剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Oh, god damn it, you're not doing me a favor.
是帮你的病人 那个你说
You're helping your patient, the one you said
咨♥询♥三个律师 就为了不背叛他的那位
you went to see three different lawyers to keep from betraying.
可如果你没有背叛我
And if you hadn't betrayed me,
你现在就不会是这样的境地了
you wouldn't be in this position right now.
你想让我说什么 对不起吗
What do you want me to say-- I'm sorry?
事实上 是的
As a matter of fact, I do.
你以为我想那样贬低你吗
You think I wanted to depose you like that?
我也很痛苦
It made me sick.
我憎恨那过程的每一秒钟
I hated every goddamn second of it,
因为我知道你一直都在努力帮助我
because I know all you've been trying to do is help me,
而我之前没道歉的唯一原因
and the only reason I didn't apologize before
是因为如果知道这就能保证山姆不入狱
is because if I knew it kept Sam out of prison,
我还会再来一次
I'd do it all again.
现在 你愿意帮我了吗
Now, are you gonna help me?
哈维 就算我想帮你
Harvey, even if I wanted to help you,
我的档案里也没那些事
it -- it doesn't say those things in my files.
我还是需要它们
I need them anyway.
我刚说了他们没有你要的东西
I just told you they don't have what you need.
这我知道 你也知道
I know that, and you know that,
但他们不知道
but they don't know that.
你想吓唬他们
You're gonna try and bluff them?
那没用的
It won't work.
你见过我在取证会上对你做的
You saw what I did in there to you,
而且我还不想伤害你呢
and that was something I didn't want to do.
相信我 他们会输的落花流水
Trust me, they won't know what hit 'em.
我们被麦肯诺炒了
We get fired by Mckernon Motors,
你们却没有跟我说 也没跟哈维说
and you didn't tell me and you didn't tell Harvey?
-稍等 杰西卡 -真是够了
- Wait, Jessica-- - God damn it.
我们没说是因为我们是被炒过
We didn't tell anyone because we were fired
不到一天 然后我们又弥补回来了
for less than a day, and then we fixed it.
是吗 弥补回来了
Oh, you fixed it?
是的 那只是个是误会
Yes, it was all a misunderstanding.
多米尼克已经回来了
Now Dominic's back on board.
我才不管多米尼克是不是又回来了
I don't give a shit that Dominic is back on board
弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥也不在乎
and neither does Fletcher Engines.
-弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥ -没错
- Fletcher Engines? - That's right.
你们被麦肯诺炒掉不到一天
In the less than a day that you were fired by Mckernon,
弗莱彻就成了杰克·索罗夫的客户
Jack Soloff signed Fletcher as a client,
而我如今得放弃麦肯诺了
and now I have to let Mckernon go.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
That son of a bitch.
杰西卡 这一切都是他策划好的
Jessica, he set this whole thing up.
我相信肯定不是因为你跟他作对来着
Oh, and I'm sure you did nothing to antagonize him.
我什么都没干 我发誓 我没有小气
I did do nothing. I swear, I wasn't petty.
我信任他 他却利用这信任
I trusted him, and then he used that trust
在我们背后捅刀子
to stab us in the back.
杰西卡 你真不知道
Jessica, you have no idea.
路易这辈子从没这么睿智过
Louis has never been more right in his life.
你不能放弃麦肯诺 哈维会疯的
You can't dump Mckernon. It'll kill Harvey.
但现在我们也不能代表他们了
Well, we can't goddamn represent them now,
你们也知道
and you know it.
你让杰克放弃弗莱彻 我们就可以
We can if you tell Jack he has to drop Fletcher.
知道你们把我推到什么样的处境上了吗
Do you realize the position you're putting me in?
弗莱彻的价值是麦肯诺的三倍
Fletcher is worth three times what Mckernon is.
很抱歉你的尴尬处境
I'm sorry you're in this position right now,
但这次 害你陷入这种处境的不是我
but for once, I'm not the one who put you in it.
是杰克·索罗夫
Jack Soloff is.
晚餐准备好了
Dinner is served.
我猜你还是给那个臭小子送上结婚大礼了
I guess that means you got opie his bridal gift after all.
没错
I did.
而且我不该在档案室里对你那么不友好
And I shouldn't have been so standoffish with you in the file room.
是我不该让我们的初次会面那么不愉快
Well, maybe I shouldn't have had that be our first interaction.
不 不怪你 怪我
No, that's not on you. That's on me.
我从没欢迎你进入公♥司♥ 我应该欢迎的
I never welcomed you to the firm, and I should have.
我还是个年轻母亲时
You know, when I was a young mother,
我女儿开学第一周 我每天都送她上学
first week of school, every day I dropped my little girl off.
我一离开她就哭
When I left, she cried.
到周五了我走时 她没有哭
Friday came, I left, she didn't cry.
我却哭了
So I did.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你没有欢迎我进公♥司♥
You didn't welcome me to the firm
是因为你没准备好看你的女儿向前走
because you weren't ready to see your little girl move on.
你是说我把哈维当作我的小女儿啦
Are you saying Harvey is my little girl?
我是说你没准备好向前走
I'm saying you weren't ready to move on.
你很厉害 格蕾琴
You're all right, Gretchen.
希望你喜欢法国菜
Hope you like French.
好啊
Hi.
你没必要专门安排预约
You know, you didn't have to schedule an appointment
来告诉我结果
just to tell me how it turned out.
我是为了来给你这个的
I scheduled an appointment to give you these.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
是山姆·塔尔给的
They're from Sam Tull.
那你给我带了什么东西吗
Did you get me anything?
我有
I did.
我准备好谈我母亲了
I'm ready to talk about my mother.
好漂亮
This is beautiful.
-为什么 -我想庆祝一个特殊的时刻
- Why did-- - I wanted to celebrate a special occasion.
什么特殊时刻
What's the special occasion?
我订到了你生日那天的广场饭店
I got us the Plaza Hotel on your birthday.
举办我们的婚礼吗
For our wedding?
对啊
Yeah.
这是从你向我求婚以后
Oh, that is the sweetest thing you've done
做过最贴心的事了
since you asked me to marry you.
不 这是我做下件最贴心的事前
No, it's the sweetest thing I've done
最贴心的事
until the next thing I do.
迈克
Oh, Mike.
你怎么做到的
I mean, how did you do it?
一定非常难吧
That must have been impossible.
不 小菜一碟
No, it was a piece of cake.
你去找唐娜了吧
You went to donna, didn't you?
所以才是小菜一碟啊
That's why it was a piece of cake.
杰西卡 这么晚了你来干什么
Jessica, what are you doing here so late?
我还没恭喜你签下了
I didn't get a chance to congratulate you
弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥
on signing Fletcher Engines.
好事传千里啊
Hey, good news travels fast.
是啊 但你得放弃得更快
Yes, it does, and you're going to drop them even faster.
我猜这跟我们和
I take it this has something to do
麦肯诺马达公♥司♥的长♥期♥合作关系有关
with our long-standing relationship with Mckernon Motors.
你非常清楚这到底跟什么有关
You know damn well what this has to do with.
我知道我的客户可是国内第四大
I know that my client is the fourth-largest engine manufacturer
引擎生产商
in the country.
如果你光明正大地争取到他们
And if you had landed them like a man,
我会第一个拿着香槟来庆贺
I'd be the first one in here with a bottle of champagne.
但你却是靠坑害同事才争取到的
But you did it by putting a shiv in your fellow attorneys.
所以...结果就是这样
So this-- it's how it's gonna be.
你说的同事 指的是哈维吧
And by "fellow attorneys," don't you really mean "Harvey"?
小心点 杰克
Watch yourself, Jack,
明早前放弃弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥
and drop Fletcher Engines by morning.
如果你不放 我也会
If you don't, I will.
明早就放
By morning it is.
到明天下午 整个公♥司♥都会知道
And by afternoon, the entire firm's gonna know
你放弃弗莱彻 选了个中等价值的客户
that you chose a mid-size client over Fletcher
就因为哈维·斯派克特喜欢他们
because Harvey Specter has an attachment to them...
而你喜欢哈维
and you have an attachment to him.
我欣赏敢挑战我的人 杰克
I admire people who challenge me, Jack.
但挑战是有极限的 而你正在极限边缘
But there's a limit to that, and you are on the very edge.
我说清楚点吧
So let me be clear.
这是你最后一次跟我合作的机会
This is your last chance to work with me.
抓住机会 你还有前途
Take it, and you have a future.
抓不住 就去丹尼尔·哈德曼那求职吧
Don't, and you can go ask Daniel Hardman for a job,
你我都清楚 抢弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥的主意
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表