剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
依然完成了工作
and she still got the job done,
她不需要高谈阔论来传达这一点
so she doesn't need soaring language to communicate that.
我会把你的话转达给巴恩斯医生的
I'll tell Dr. Barnes you said that.
所以你接受我的改写
So you're accepting my changes?
我会很高兴的拿给她看
I'll present them to her with my blessing.
看看她怎么想
We'll see what she thinks.
杰西卡
Jessica, um...
如果你哪天代理巴恩斯医生的案子
if you ever have a case with Dr. Barnes,
我很愿意参与
I would love to be a part of it.
我有更好的主意
I have a better idea.
你跟我一起去听演讲怎么样
Why don't you come to the speech with me?
所以我们才需要想个办法
That is exactly why we need to figure out a way
帮你进入康卡斯特董事会
to get you on the board of directors of Comcast.
希望如此吧
From your lips to God's ears.
杰克 抱歉 能跟你谈谈吗
Jack, I'm sorry. Can I speak to you for a second?
我们正忙着呢
Uh, we're kind of in the middle of something.
只要一分钟 是律所事务
It'll only take a minute. It's firm business.
恐怕由不得你选
I'm afraid it's not optional.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
我是哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter, by the way,
皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所合伙人
of Pearson Specter.
我马上回来
This will only take a second.
你以为我不知道你在干什么吗
You think I don't know what you're doing?
你想挖走我的客户
You're trying to poach my client.
你怎么会觉得我想这么做
What makes you think I'm trying to do that?
"哈维·斯佩克特 皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所合伙人"
Please, "Harvey Specter of Pearson Specter."
我告诉你
Let me tell you something,
那家伙做我客户十年了
guy's been my client for ten years.
他不会为你这种人离开我
He's not leaving me for the likes of you.
那我猜这里没什么事了
Then I guess our business here is done.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
没什么 你可以走了
Nothing's going on. You're free.
实际上 我还会送你回去
In fact, I'll walk you back.
看啊
Oh, look at that.
查尔斯·巴克利是在跟
Is that Charles Barkley taking a selfie
你那个刚巧在费城长大 经历过巴克利时代的
with your loyal client who happened to have grown up
忠诚的客户玩自♥拍♥吗
in Philadelphia during the Barkley era?
你也许不在乎查尔斯
Look, you might not give a shit about Charles,
但他绝对在乎
but he sure as hell does.
你这个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch.
抱歉 杰克 你能再说一遍吗
I'm sorry, Jack. Could you repeat that?
我抢走你客户的声音太大 我都听不清你说什么
I couldn't hear you over the sound of me taking your client.
那让我大声说一遍 这事没完
Then let me say it louder. This isn't over.
最好没完 因为你还有四位
It better be, because you've got four other clients
来自芝加哥 波士顿 洛杉矶和休斯顿的客户
from Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, and Houston.
你也许不认识那些著名球员
And you may not know who those famous ballers are,
但我认识
but I do.
威尔 詹妮弗
Will, Jennifer,
感谢你们出席如此仓促的会面
thank you for seeing us on such short notice.
你们确实给我们客户招来一场诉讼
Well, you did serve our client with a lawsuit.
不过 我们有笔交易给你们
Nevertheless, we have an offer for you.
逗我吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
你把我们千里迢迢喊过来就给我们看这个
You called us all the way down here for this?
我都不屑用它当厕纸
I wouldn't wipe my ass with this.
罗伯特 我们可不这么看
Well, Robert, we don't look at it that way.
那你是怎么看的 威尔
How exactly do you look at it, Will?
我们把这当做是给两只
We look at it as a gift to a couple of vultures
想从一桩旧案的骨头上撕肉吃的秃鹫的礼物
trying to pick the flesh off the bones of an old case.
每个有所隐瞒的律师
That is what every lawyer
都是这么说的
who has had something to hide has ever said.
这也不能改变
And it doesn't change the fact
你的客户害死二百人的事实
that your client killed 200 people.
我们对上个律师是这么说的 现在还是这句话
Then we're gonna tell you what we told the last attorney.
你要是想上法庭 此后十年
You go to trial, you'll be buried in paperwork
你都会被埋在文件堆里
for the next ten years.
换作是昨天
Well, if this were yesterday,
我们也许会被吓到
then we might be rattled by that.
但是后来 我们得到了新信息
But since then, new information has come to light.
什么新信息
And what new information is that?
这是我的律所的雇员名单
This is a list of everyone who works at my firm.
这是我的律所的雇员名单
And this is a list of everyone that works at mine.
我们可不是什么在商场外办公
You see, we're not some solo practitioner
雇佣兼♥职♥助手的个体律师
with a part-time paralegal working out of a mall.
我的助理律师的意思是
What my associate is getting at is
我们是两家大律所
we're two huge law firms,
专为告倒你们而设计
perfectly designed to kick your ass.
我不在乎你们律所有多少人
I don't care how many people work at your firms.
总得有人付他们薪水
Someone needs to pay their salaries.
如果你接这个案子
And if you're working on this,
当心付不出薪水
you're not doing that.
那么二百亿对冲基金
Then doesn't it come in handy
就派上用场了
to have a $20-billion hedge fund footing the bill?
所以 你们要么再加几个零
So you can either add a bunch of zeroes to this bullshit offer,
要么我们法庭见
or we'll see you in court.
介意我问你个问题吗
Mind if I ask you a question?
如果是想利用我的关系
If it's about using my connections
请史提夫·汪达来你的婚礼唱歌♥
to get Stevie Wonder to play at your wedding,
我已经试过了
I already tried.
为什么不告诉我对冲基金的事
Why didn't you tell me about the hedge fund?
钱从哪里来
Well, what difference does it make
有什么区别吗
where we get our money from?
没什么区别
It doesn't make a difference,
只是你完全没跟我提过
except for the fact you didn't tell me.
那你生什么气呢
What are you getting so bent out of shape for?
我们干得挺漂亮啊
We landed a punch back there.
我们 还是你
We landed a punch or you did?
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
先是说我是你的"助理律师"
First you call me "Associate" in front of opposing counsel,
而后还让我发现有事瞒着我
and now I find out you're keeping things from me.
-听着 -我们到底是不是一个团队
- Look-- - I'm just saying, are we a team or not?
我当时叫你助理律师
I called you what I called you in there
是因为他们想见到说了算的人
because they want to see someone in charge.
看着我们俩 他们会认为是我
And looking at the two of us, they're gonna think it's me.
我没想着告诉你基金的事
And I didn't think about telling you about Arcadian
因为这是你不在的时候我想出来的
because I came up with that when you weren't there.
我得说 我也有过同样的主意
For the record, I had the same idea.
我去找你之前 就找过对冲基金了
I went to a hedge fund before I even came to you.
祝贺你
Well, congratulations.
如果你像我一样搞定了基金的人
If you had closed them like I closed my guys,
我就不用站在这儿自我辩解了
I wouldn't be standing here explaining myself.
等那些跳梁小丑回复后再聊
So let's talk when we hear back from these clowns.
现在笑一个吧 你刚才棒极了
And put a smile on your face. You kicked ass in there.
杰克 有事吗
Jack, what can I do for you?
你可以把你的狗拴好
You can get your dog on a leash.
什么
Excuse me?
哈维刚刚抢走我的一位客户
Harvey just stole one of my clients.
我想把他要回来
I want him back.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
有 他故意让查尔斯·巴克利
Yeah, he orchestrated some bullshit run-in
跟他偶遇
with Charles Barkley,
然后奇迹发生了 我的客户要换律师
and miraculously my client, he needs to make a change.
这不是证据
Well, that's not proof.
我不需要证据 我知道他做了什么
I don't need proof. I know what the hell he did.
我也知道你和路易
Just like I know what you and Louis did
为了通过你的薪金提案做了什么
to pass your compensation resolution.
如果我有证据
And if I had proof of that,
我们现在就不是在聊这个
we wouldn't be having this conversation.
而是在做你的离职面谈了
We'd be having your exit interview.
你是要指责我
You gonna sling accusations at me,
还是控制好你的这只狗
or you gonna get your dog Harvey under control?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表