剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
So you hate doing dishes,
这意味着出问题了
which means something's wrong.
没什么问题
Nothing's wrong.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我都不知道自己该不该说
I don't even know if I should say it,
因为上次我说了之后你暴跳如雷
because the last time I did you got so mad.
你以为我要离开你
You thought I was gonna leave you.
你说你想让我向你倾诉
And you say you want me to share things with you,
但我不确定你是不是真心的
but I don't know if you do,
因为当我倾诉了
because when I do
你就也变得特别沮丧 让我...
you seem to get so upset that I--
我懂了 你想说做交易的事
I get it. You want to talk about making a deal.
我不知道我要做什么
I don't know what I wanna do.
我只是...
I just--
她说她能把你弄进哥伦比亚大学
She said that she could get you into Columbia,
而你说得很对
and you're right.
这话说到我心里了
It got into my head.
瑞秋 之前她就这么说了
Rachel, we've been over this.
那是在撒谎
She was lying.
那是在我知道她能指使院长之前
That was before I knew she was able to get to the dean.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
今天我和院长见面了
I had my meeting with him today,
我原本以为他要和我说
And I thought he was going to tell me
我做得有多好 可结果...
how well I've been doing, and instead...
他威胁说要开除我
He threatened to expel me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 但这并不意味着这是吉布斯干的
Okay, that--that doesn't mean that it was Gibbs.
-你不在那里 -我是不在那里 好吧
- You weren't there. - No, I wasn't there, all right?
但没跟吉布斯沟通过得情况下
But it's not crazy to assume that they would question
就来问你是否认识我也是合理的事
whether or not you knew about me without talking to Gibbs.
那没跟吉布斯沟通过得情况下
Is it crazy for them to mention a crime
他们提到一项你没被指控的罪名算不算合理
you haven't even been accused of without talking to Gibbs?
-什么 -他们说有流言称
- What? - They said there are rumors
你替别人考法学院入学考试
of you taking the LSATs for people
他们说是你替我考试
And they're accusing you of doing that for me.
起码现在我知道该怎么做了
Well...At least now I know what I need to do.
哈维
Harvey.
我知道该怎么阻止吉布斯向瑞秋施压了
I know how we can stop Gibbs from pressuring Rachel.
包括不跟我说一声就跑到斯科特那里吗
Does it involve going to Scottie without telling me?
-哈维 -该死 你无权这么做
- Harvey. - Goddamn it, you had no right.
我当然有这个权力
I had every right,
因为我知道吉布斯会不断越界
because I knew Gibss would keep crossing lines,
而她之前就是这么做的
and that's exactly what she did.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她让哥伦比亚大学的院长
She manipulated the dean of Columbia
威胁瑞秋说要开除她
into threatening to expel Rachel.
证据呢
Where's your proof?
他们跟她说是我替她考的法学院入学考试
They accused her of having me take the LSATs for her,
唯一的问题在于 没有任何记录
and the only problem is, there's no record of me
显示我被控那么做过
ever having being accused of that.
是你在法庭上见到的那个人
The guy you saw in court.
没错 他叫大卫·格林
Yes, his name is David Green.
他肯定和吉布斯说过这事
He must've told Gibbs about me,
于是她利用这点
and then she used that
来让院长威胁瑞秋
to get the dean to strong-arm Rachel.
这是在滥用权力
That's abuse of power.
我跟你说过 这个说法唯一的问题在于
I told you, the only problem with that theory is,
只要大卫·格林跟吉布斯说起这事
David Green tells Gibbs about you,
他的事业就完了
and his career is done.
那他肯定是向她匿名举报的
Then he must've told her anonymously.
那也帮不了我们 因为我们还是没有
Which doesn't help us, 'cause we still don't have
她联♥系♥过院长的证据
any proof that she contacted the dean.
是没有 但我要找出证据并不难
No, we don't, but it wouldn't be that hard for me to get.
不行 这可能是陷阱 风险太大了
No, it could be a setup. It's too risky.
这整件事的风险都很大
This whole goddamn thing is too risky,
可现在瑞秋的前途危在旦夕
but right now Rachel's future is in jeopardy,
为了她就算多判我几年
And if I have to risk tacking on a few years to save her,
都算不了什么
is not even a close call.
好吧 尽管去做吧
All right. Do what you have to do.
别被抓就行
Just don't get caught.
你敲门了
You're knocking.
这说明如果不是有坏消息就是你别有所求
That means it's either bad news or you want something.
-我搞不定那个部门 -我猜猜
- I couldn't get the department. - Don't tell me.
他们说我们已经没有能挖人的地位了
They said we're in no position to poach anybody.
在给我一份工作之前
That's exactly what they said,
他们就是这么说的
right before they offered me a job.
所以你是来跟我说你接受了吗
So you're here to tell me you took it.
我是来问你想要我接受吗
I'm here to ask you if you want me to take it.
我想不想能有什么区别
What the hell difference does it make what I want?
杰西卡 当我离开波士顿时 别人说我是叛徒
Jessica, when I left Boston, people said I was a traitor
说我觉得我的才华在家乡得不到施展
and that I thought I was too good for my own hometown.
事实并非如此
Well, it wasn't true.
而我明白真正的考验
But I knew the real test for me
并不是在家乡大展身手
wasn't making it in my own hometown.
而是在这座环境最艰险的城市
It was making it in the toughest city
开创事业 就我所知
in the world, and as far as I'm concerned,
我还没做到
I haven't done that yet.
你想成为冠名合伙人
You want to be made name partner.
我想知道你愿不愿意考虑
I wanna know if it'll ever even be on the table.
现在我就能给你肯定的答案
I could say yes to that right now,
可你怎么知道你能相信我
but how would you know you could trust me?
我别无选择
I have no other choice.
我又怎么知道自己能相信你
And how do I know I can trust you?
-这是什么 -你知道是什么
- What's this? - You know what it is.
这是丹尼尔·哈德曼手里关于你的把柄
It's what Daniel Hardman has on you.
现在你也有了
Now you have it too.
大卫·格林
David Green.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
看来你确实记得我
So you do remember me.
当然记得
Of course I do.
你是我们正在起诉的人
You're the guy we're prosecuting.
那个冒牌律师
The fake lawyer.
我的能耐可不止如此 你懂的
Oh, I'm more than that and you know it.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你当年雇我是因为我够聪明
You hired me because I'm smart.
可你不知道的是我有过目不忘的能力
What you don't know is that I have a photographic memory,
这意味着我七年前就记住了
which means I have your drivers license number
你的驾驶证号♥
from seven years ago memorized.
这也算不上什么 因为我有复印件了
Not that it matters, because I also made a copy.
我把所有客户的驾照都复印下来了
Like I made a copy of all my clients' licenses.
那也证明不了什么
That doesn't prove anything.
或许吧 可我同样记得那104个问题
Maybe not, but I also remember every answer I put down
我是如何作答的
on a 104 question test.
如果那都不算证据 世上就没证据了
If that's not proof, I don't know what is.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想要是安妮塔·吉布斯让哥伦比亚大学的院长
I want proof that Anita Gibbs' pressuring the dean of Columbia
开除瑞秋·赞恩的证据
to expel Rachel Zane.
-我没法这么做 -你可以的
- I can't do that. - Yes, you can.
好吧 他们在法学院是同学
Okay, they went to law school together.
这就是他们的联♥系♥
There's your connection.
公共记录这种旁证可没什么用
Circumstantial public record not good enough.
如果被人抓到我帮了你
I do what you're asking and get caught,
那我就没法呆在联邦检察官办公室
and my career at the U.S. Attorney's office is over.
如果我向地方检察官检举此事
I give what I have to the D.A.,
你就连做律师的资格都没了
and your career as a lawyer is over.
这样做只会连累你自己
If you do that, you only implicate yourself.
是啊 可能你还没注意到 混账
Yeah, maybe you didn't notice, asshole,
我已经被审了 如今你们却找
but I'm already on trial, and now you're coming
我爱的女人的麻烦
after the woman I love.
事实就是你不配做律师
And the truth is you don't deserve to practice law.
我或许也不配 但她配
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表